Soccer is most athlethic sport

Hands down soccer players are most athlethic people in the world, you need huge skill set unlike basketball, football, volleyball and other things. You need to be strong and fast, other sports just cannot compete

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poiS5RsTObQ
youtu.be/v3gswGpWGvs
youtube.com/watch?v=XRcIHILxY4o
youtube.com/watch?v=hDROVFqYXqs&t=15s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No you eurofag

No. Gymnastics is.

>That body
Any pics of her nekkid?

You've never seen Australian rules football have you?

Dumbest shit ever.

soccer is the reason why Europe is full of cucks. Almost no physical touching allowed, all cardio that kills muscles. Men who fall and starts crying. Buncha bitches.

t.Norwegian who played soccer for eight years before red pilling himself on the sissyfication of football

Pole vaulting and gymnastics imo

Afro ball or hand egg tbqh

looks better clothed

Wrestling is easily ten times harder you pleb

Australian football is fucking great

Pro strongman is the toughest sport. Literally have to move any implement devised by man, and even other competitors in sumo/arm wrestling etc.

Friendly reminder that lifting, aka picking things up and putting them back down is NOT a sport.

I think you meant rugby or handegg.

I have such a mad respect for people who actually train for strongman competitions. I can't imagine training each exercise until you are about to collapse from pain or fatigue.

Lifting per se is not, Olympic weightlifting is.

>Friendly reminder that soccer, aka kicking things up and kicking them back down is NOT a sport.

>sport that you train only certain position
>you would get lost if you told you to do other thing
>best sport

yaa right faggots

>Men who fall and starts crying
Not trying to defend this, it annoys me too, but this is just them trying to win referee decisions which often win games if they get a penalty, especially in big finals.

It's a lot like how fencers yell at the judge in triumph to try and persuade them that they got the touch.

Until they change the rules and introduce camera replays for refs, this is gonna keep happening.

Ahahaha no. It's an athletic activity that requires direct teamwork, making it a sport by default.

>Pro strongman is the toughest sport
No, it's not any tougher than distance running

You need more skills in ice hockey and all features you listed plus lightning fast reaction.

>YABA DABA DOO

I train strongman but you can train anything like this. Doesn't have to be limited to our oddball implements that can be ridiculously heavy.

Go pick up a 100lb plate and run with it. Come back and tell us how far you get.

>strongman
>running

As if those fatasses could run

youtube.com/watch?v=poiS5RsTObQ

Tru

youtu.be/v3gswGpWGvs
You are literally retarded.

That last guy.. how did he not make it? Shouldn't he know months prior what he is going to do at these competitions?
Shouldn't he notice that he can't make it in time during the training?

didnt commentator say guy looks injured and he probably is?

Guy in yellow shirt got injured and he walked off

Any martial art > soccer

martial arts are most unathlethic sport ever

Martial Arts isn't a sport its an art, you baffon.

Boxing is by far the hardest sport I've ever done. I was varsity basketball, volleyball and soccer. No comparison.

>big skill set
>running around
>falling over
>crying like a little bitch
>manipulating off side calls

It's the worst officiated sport in the world. The entire game is about manipulating one ref. It's fucking retarded.

>baseball
>requires power, speed, dexterity, strength, explosiveness, agility, technique, aerobic, anaerobic, mobility and coordination.
>batting is the hardest thing to do in any sport
>then you have to get up and make diving catches and double plays
>have to be complete player unless your a phenomenal hitter, which is one in several million
>intense season
>almost perfectly officiated
>only subjective quality is the strike zone, which you can protect and adjust to
>the second tier (AAA) has insanely good players
>thrilling and great history

Soccer is fucking third world trash.

> literally not allowed to use your arms
> """"""""""sport""""""""""

Get outta here with your soccer bullshit, wrestling is one of the hardest sports.

>soccer

i think you meant wrestling

>You need to be strong and fast
>implying Inzaghi isn't the best forward ever

youtube.com/watch?v=XRcIHILxY4o

They also lift and you know it

Every olympic athlete on top level lifts weights.

>not wrestling

>thrilling

The most meme "sport" posted so far in this thread. Even curling is more entertaining and fun to watch.

Rugby requires every element of athleticism soccer does, but to a greater degree. Also it's just better.

>Just as much speed and endurance.
>Requires strength and toughness because it's a contact sport.
>Players aren't pussies who constantly dive to draw penalties. That's cowardly and such bad sportsmanship it should be penalized as cheating the way it is in most sports.
>Actually fun to watch, while soccer is Europe's and poor countries' answer to baseball.
>Has a higher concentration of chads than any other sport in existence.

>diveball
>light jog most of the time
>many periods of standing around marking your areas
>occasional sprint
>most athletic

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllll

As a leaf I can say you are wrong...curling is not nearly as entertaining. Even the Scotties tournament of Hearts or that recent win by the guy who was a newf

>Soccer

>a manlet is dominating european soccer

>basefags
B-but hitting a ball with a bat is the hardest thing to do!
I-it's a really tough game and that's why we definitely can't play 2 or even 3 games in the same day; baka.
D-don't mind the heavily outnumbered player counts for offense and defense with drastically different goals.

I don't think even America considers it an actual sport, just a "pass time".

>Strong
>Soccer
pick one

ronaldo is officially the best player at 6'1"

>tfw you only have abs on one side of your body.

you're a fucking idiot m8.

Mah nigga. Rugby is the game played in heaven for a reason.

Outside center/wing here, you?

He is dyel.

How many time do i have to blow you euro pussies out. Soccer is the number one sport in acting like a pussy and nothing more.

Hockey.

>Hands down soccer players are most athlethic people in the world
too bad the fans are the european version of rednecks

This. It has everything other sports have but you have to do it on skates.

Haley pls leave.

Patrik Laine did 6 pull ups in NHL rookie test
>rookie of the year
lmaoing at ur life

Rugby best sport. There are almost no criticisms that can be made of it. Great culture surrounding it too.

football players need to run 9-10 km a game so more mass wouldn't help him.

you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

The reason I posted that pic is because in real life he looks nowhere near the picture in the post I replied to.

Hockey is more about balance and leg strength/core strength. Although there is some very athletic bodies.

>coping
it's not an athletic sport if one of the best players can do 6 pull ups

Why doesn't he just set it down and roll it like car? Wouldn't that be easier?

>Pole vault scoring higher in flexibility than in Nerve, Agility, and Hand-eye coordination.

Fun fact: you really don't have to be very flexible at all. You do, however, have to be willing to go balls to the wall and get that extra push over the bar.

>Fun fact: you really don't have to be very flexible at all
You dont actually believe the shit you spew out of your mouth do you?

You might not like it, but this is what peek performance looks like

>soccer doesnt use arms hurp durp entire sport falling for SS meme
>hockey and football are the bath to concussion and retard city
>baseball is unathletic as fuck
meanwhile god tier basketball exists. if you arent going to the park to shoot hoops on the weekend you will never make it

>huge skill set
1. kicking a ball
2. ?

yeah

>Be tall
>Be good
Does not count. Try again next time

wait people actually think baseball is sport?

>5'9 guys can make it to the all-star team
>plenty of low 6' guys doing very well for themselves
>implying 6' is tall
>implying below 5'9 you are even a man
basketball is great because it eternally btfos manlets, as all aspects of society should. kys short fuck

people who literally cant hit a fucking free throw play in the nba, simply because they can grab a rebound.

>>requires power, speed, dexterity, strength, explosiveness, agility, technique, aerobic, anaerobic, mobility and coordination.

Such buzzwords. You could use these to describe almost any sport you fucking mong.

>>have to be complete player unless your a phenomenal hitter, which is one in several million

Depending on what you're doing in baseball, most of the skills required for the sport aren't being used at any given time. In soccer, the skills that you use are consistent among every player. They all have the same implements to use to achieve a unified goal: superior control of a ball. In terms of elegance as a game, soccer blows baseball completely out of the water.

Then everything else you say is totally unsubstantiatable subjective garbage.

I'd rather lose all my gains than watch baseball. But to be honest, I'd say the same thing about soccer.

>basketball is great because it eternally btfos white people
Get out of here DeShawn

Except for scrum, which is stupid dangerous and adds no additional depth to the game. Also not even having a minimal foam helmet. Makes them all seem like idiots.

But other than that, yeah. It's pretty elegant game.

Football is about finesse, not physical prowess - although being nimble and light footed sure helps.

It is without a doubt much more tactical, delicate, detailed and plain beautiful than any of the other big sports (NFL, NBA, Rugby, etc.). It's a true measure of technical ability combined with good physical attributes and general spatial awareness and intelligence.

Honestly if you haven't played football at a reasonable level you won't appreciate just how god damn fast it is.

You have never played futball, your arms, the ones you use every moment are a lot easier to manipulate than dribbling around a football ball with your feet.

>Simplifying something you don't like and praising something you like
Couldn't expect less from fit

Without the skill of football, of course, anyone can run around with a ball in their arms

Hasn't played it

OP is a faggot for praising football. You gotta have strong upper body to fight for the ball, your legs must be the perfect combination between explosiveness, resistence and strength. Anyways, phisically, it neglects the arms (goalkeepers don't count) and kinda the torso a bit. When it comes down to cardio, it relies on position, you could run 10 km, or 3.

You explained it better than i ever could.

Sinestro looking as bitch

>Hockey
He said most athletic, not strongest.
>Hockey has a lot of endurance and strength for skating alone
>Strength for making or withstanding hits, fighting for ice, or grinding for the puck against the boards
>Arm strength and shoulder strength for puck handling and shooting the puck, either slapshot or wrist shot
>Hand eye coordination and balance, esp for goalies along with the flexibility they have
>Possibly might get in a few fights

Plus they play at least 82 games in 6 months, few back to back, and possibly more games if you make it to the play offs

It probably combines more skill sets than other sports

>baseball
>intense

literally any fatass can play baseball if he has decent hand-eye coordination. Soccer at the highest level has 1000000x the athleticism baseball has, not to mention the crazy amount of skill you need.

>batting is the hardest thing to do in any sport
lol, most batters don't even hit the ball 7/10 any person blindly swinging would have around the same success.

>what are goalkeepers
>what are throw ins
>what is shielding the ball
have you ever watched a soccer game in your life? Most elite players could bench more than you.

this you are literally punished for being strong in soccer

Isiah Thomas is 5'9 and hes all-star team this year

Tyler Ulis is playing big minutes on suns
Kay Felder is on cavaliers roster as backup point guard for Kyrie Irving

all guys are 5'9

LANKETS BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=hDROVFqYXqs&t=15s

>elegant game
you dont have any gains to lose u arent kidding anyone, you probably also dont think golf is a sport while swinging a club well and hitting the ball is a far more athletic move than anything you have to do in soccer.
t. soccer player for 15 years, terrible golfer for 5

GOOOO OILERS!

Flanker here brah

>3k
>over the course of 90 minutes

Hahaha

Swimming is.