Bodybuilding Westminster attacker

thesun.co.uk/news/3162970/london-terror-attack-terrorist-named-khalid-masood-westminster-latest/

>London terror attacker named as Khalid Masood – a 52-year-old body-building obsessed dad-of-three English teacher seduced by ISIS
>A KILLER who murdered three people before he was shot dead by police has been named as a body-building obsessed married dad-of-three.
>Masood was a former English teacher from Kent who was obsessed with body building
>A Sky source, who met him, described him as a “big bloke” who looked like a bodybuilder “you wouldn’t want to mess with”.
This is what a bodybuilder looks like.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_muscle_stimulation
news.sky.com/story/khalid-masood-everything-we-know-about-52-year-old-westminster-attacker-10811626
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_muscle_stimulation#Effects
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I pull that thing off, will you die?

>results of SS + GOMAD

>this is what a body builder looks like

kek

this doesn't bother me anymore. i realized that we need to let ISIS and islam spread to reach a tipping point that leads to a world war, in which we will invade the middle east en masse and put all muslims in concentration camps that reside domestically. i'm ok with this, there is no other way, people don't understand the thread yet, but they will in time. i just hope i'm still of age to reenlist before it happens.

How long til the feminazis declare this toxic masculinity?

>the sun

Come on. You can't trust anything that day writes

*rag writes

It's his electrical muscle stimulation machine adhesive pads for supreme gains
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_muscle_stimulation

Guy runs over countless people and kills three people in the name of some magic genie and despite this we still try our hardest to save his life.

news.sky.com/story/khalid-masood-everything-we-know-about-52-year-old-westminster-attacker-10811626

>The source described him as "a big bloke, he looked like he was a bodybuilder, wouldn't want to mess with him".

The general public believe this is what Chad looks like, why are you still lifting?

I see /pol/ is leaking again. Fuck off back to your containment board

it's a fucking AED electrode you fucking autist.

and your picture is showing electromyography, not fucking estim.

No it's not

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_muscle_stimulation#Effects

>Strength training by NMES does promote neural and muscular adaptations that are complementary to the well-known effects of voluntary resistance training

>EMS causes adaptation, i.e. training, of muscle fibers.

>Some programs will improve fatigue resistance, i.e. endurance, others will increase force production.

This is how you make real gains

I hate to break it to you, but it won't happen.

It's funny how Closing borders is one of the fundamental practices when at war, but america and the uk are so resistant to the idea.

Veeky Forums Will only come into play if the draft is reinstated, in which case you better learn to love cardio.

If Arnold did the same you would try to save him,are you saying you would leave any bodybuilder to die?

>implying anybody will ever retaliate

you're pathetic and people like you are a disgrace to everything we've built. i hope mosques and shariah law pop up all around you and you come to understand what it's like to live as a dhimmi. it's ok to be scared and uncertain, but to willingly put your head down due to false ideas of acceptance or peace will leave your head separate from your body.

>Veeky Forums Will only come into play if the draft is reinstated
When the draft is reinstated everybody will be brainwashed by fatlogic

You need to be /pol/ to be scared of bodybuilding terrorists?

But Islam is the religion of peace user!

#NotAllMuslims

That's a strange looking bench and why does he have so many spotters?

UK health and safety laws

Islam is the religion of gains

He did AMRAP and went to failure

>Bench Pressing in public

He deserved it.

>implying war in 2017 is not fought by obese ambigiously brown lesbians with pink drones flown from the comfort of their computer chair, commanded by white men on HRT

#YesAllMuslamics

He heard about deadlifting and took it literally

Wait, Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums were supposed to be the dream team....

Shit.

wasn't the terrorist some kind of jamaican named omar?

Nah that was just /pol/ speculating.

It's so they can torture him later and find other goat fuckers.

You're right, 9 out of 10 Muslims are peaceful law abiding citizens who only cheer when the other 1 beheads infidel children

>other goat fuckers
>other
But there are no others, he was just a one off, why do you think this was religiously motivated?

You have to have what you call open borders in today's world economy.

>9 out of 10 Muslims are peaceful terrorists

China doesn't have this problem though

Never hear about this happening in Australia

>seduced by isis
>doesn't even bother mentioning he was a muslim, just for emphasis sake, but they do go into painting bodybuilding a certain way so as to push two agendas at the same time.
Wew

Australia and China are not isolationist in the slightest. They even have a free trade agreement.

IS THIS THE MEDIA TRYING TO DEMONIZE BODYBUILDING IN THE WEIRDEST WAY YET?

i fucking hate this planet. i bet if a girl finds out i train at the gym she'll be like "eww, like that terrrorist?" FUCK

Who cares? It's like when the dude from the misc convinced journalists that Elliot Rodgers was addicted to creatine. Nothing is going to happen.

its the uk m8.

bodybuilding really isnt a thing here so everyone finds it strange.

>SS + GOMAD
>ISIS + JIHAD
pick one

If they take away my legal fucking steroids because of this dickhead I swear to fucking GOD I'll be the perpetrator of the next terrorist attack