Adam's Apple

We all know adam's apple adds to a man's attractiveness by at least 0.5 since it symbolizes deeper voice with which you can scare wild animals around and protect your woman.

How to get a more prominent one?

Low bf and genetics

>scare wild animals
why would i ever need to do this? wtf

Cobfirmed for applet

>since it symbolizes deeper voice
Not really.

Adam's apple has nothing to do with the deepness of the voice.
It's just a secondary sexual characteristic.

And it's SHIT. It makes that area a lot more vulnerable in men, compared with women. One hit to the Adam's apple and you'll be on the ground temporarily suffocating.

And big muscles slow you down so the opponent can teleport behind you and slash your head off

>adam's applet detected

>How to get a more prominent one?

Kill yourself, restart the game, and create a new character.

>scare wild animals around and protect your woman

shit is not so untrue actually

everytime I pass people in a crowd, I tend to lower my voice, actually scaring all kinds of people even though I am talking in a calm and quiet voice

everytime there's an argument with some dudes, I tend to lower my voice too, which often leads to people backing off. I love it

Can anyone help me fix my lisp/accent?

I am a tall guy, broad shouldered, and usually catches people attention, but I feel like how I talk can throw off people.

I can talk very fast sometimes and I will change between Russian and British accent despite being an American (people always ask me where I'm from, my parents are Russian and I ended up picking some type of British accent because they used British English resources to teach me)

I want to sound like ordinary American. I went to speech therapy when I was younger but that never fixed problem.

Any anons know how to make me sound like one of those radio people or TV broadcasters?

This is it:

Pure autism.

How tall are you?

animals don't speak so they never experience that someone lowering his voice has something to lean on.

5'11

applet's never learn.
not doing SS split, it's like you don't want that 0.5 SMV gain

i did a starter routine of squirrel screams AxBxAxx for 3 months and now i slay all the pussy

I don't have a visible Adams Apple and I have a bass voice

6'3''
not me

I sing and scream in my car and have being doing for a long time, I've learned how to use my voice deeper but when I really belt it I can sound like a full turing test passing woman, no changes in my neck whatsoever.

What I would recommend is that you learn Alexander technique for a better voice, it will make it crack less, more loud, more beautiful, improve your posture for more alpha just great.

>tfw skinny pale manlet with deep voice

it's something. sounds meaner in my head than it does irl though

Use your diaphragm to talk and practice enunciating your words. Also speak with confidence. I hate when bumbling beta males come up to my counter to order.

>u-uh e-excuse me
>oh uh haha m-my bad

Avoid this. People respect a person that is confident in what they say.

Very prominent Adam's apple and I have a 142hz average voice

Lol not having an 80hz voice and being and applet? Kys my dude

iodine deficiency

>prominent
nigger are you serious

babby dyel neck

bretty sure dats a gurl

I hope for their sake that they are
pls kill yourself

can u show me this routine i want to be good at scaring wild animals if it gets me laid

>real skinny
>have huge adams apple
>look down
>get a double chin cause of adams apple

I wish I could remove it desu

its a trap, I recognize the self hate

>tfw you have a huge adam's apple but a skinny neck so you look like a cartoon character

How come I don't have prominent one?

if you wear a choker under your adams apple it will make it more prominent you cockhungry sissy slut

Zach Braff has a large Adam's apple.

Yes really. Adams apple isnt actually an apple (shocking right?) Its actually a bone that protrudes on male teenagers when their larynx gets wider, thus making the voice deeper

I have a very portruding Adam's Apple but my voice is honestly annoying

Although once I was feeling it with my hand because I had a cough in a conference room and two grills smiled at me