/tinder/ general

How do we utilize gains to maximize tinder brahs?
How much success have you had on tinder? Best strats?
Tfw not looking for sex because low T

Also what say?

Fuark
>wasting quads on a post this stupid
End me senpai

Whoops you forgot to include a fitness related question!
Reported!

Wow she just called you retarded

I bet you're the kind of person who unironically posts in sips threads

I wish Western women strived to be more than sex objects.

>Western women
>having anything more to strive for then
>Angry academic dyke
>Angry business dyke
>Lonely or cock hopping single mother, who sucks at being a single mother
>Lonely broke catlady who is going jailhouse dyke due to lack of dick and not knowing how to attain said dick.

>talk to girl on tinder
>after some talking ask her if she wants to grab a drink
>she says she'd love to and asks where we're gonna go
>i say *good place*
>she says she's busy this weekend but next week would be great
>i ask her "what about wednesday?"
>no response for 2 days now

what did she mean by this Veeky Forums? it happens to me quite often

The sad part is that the thirst level of men these days is just reinforcing these whore tendencies
So many grills on tinder have their venmo in their bio and I'm sure pathetic guys line up to send them money for a message respinse

LOL
Getting our dick wet in the hottest pieces or slumming it and dicking down avearageis chicks =/= getting into the committed relationships or even short term relationships that said girls desperately want.

Men are for the most part ignoring marriage and relationships nowadays and it's been scientifically proven that men have never been happier and more content at any point recently recorded human history.

How many of you guys have a shirtless pic on your account
A friend took a pic of me at the beach during spring break and I'm considering using it

Don't ask, say you'll take her somewhere

This happened to me literally last night
>girl I matched with on tinder messages me to meet up with her at a bar
>have never met with her before this point ever
>agree and tell her I'll be there in 15 - was watching baseball with my roommate
>get there
>as I walk in she's walking out holding hands with some other dude
>notices me, completely cuts off that dude and starts trying to talk to me
>he's dejected and just leaves
>she's hammered and can barely talk
>I'm struggling not to make that face in the pic related
>she suddenly realizes everything that she's done in the past 5 minutes, the change in her face was unreal, like someone just heard their parents died
>runs out
>calls her roommate to pick her up
>comes back in to apologize, her friend is on FaceTime
>she leaves
>find some friends in the bar and get black out
>wake up to a 500 word text of her apologizing

Fucking tinder

It means she just wanted attention.

>that other dude
aahahahaha JUST

Girls aren't the ones wanting relationships lol. Chads and stacys are committed to this young wild and free lifestyle that promotes sleeping around and one night stands. The only ones wanting relationships are the omegas and betas who can't get anything above average because pussy has been put on such a high pedestal by the new sexual lifestyles that abound

Damn, I'm actually gonna try that next time

You actually believe that?

Whoops, you seem to have announced your report!
Reported!

>it's been scientifically proven that men have never been happier and more content at any point recently recorded human history.

yeah no mate

Tinder is economically optimum. It makes offer and demand match more easily. The consequence is ressource being perceived as more easily available, henceforth girls don't just give a fuck;

That being said, you can whether do the same and mass message, whether find ways to make look unique / special

/thread

Do you actually believe what you posted? I believe it because at my uni (pnw) that's the case. I haven't met a single girl who isn't autistic or baby hungry who actually wants a relationship. They all want to sleep around

Kek I am like the opposite of this. I'm very attractive, had slept with 10 girls by the time I was 19 and from then on I have always just wanted a relationship. I met my current girlfriend at age 22 when she was 19 and we've been together for 3 years now. We're both 8+/10 and professionally successful.

The "Chads" you are talking about are actually the unsuccessful losers who are caught up in the party lifestyle that is very common among 19-22 year olds. That in no way represents the majority, you just don't see the majority parading their antics all over social media.

>Western men
>having anything more to strive for then
>Depressed socially awkward dude
>Depressed lonesome redditor
>Pick-up artist wannabe glorifying woman-hate online
>Serial killer fanboy with ADHD

Post the text

Sounds like she was already drunk and horny

I've never received an apology text for shit from tinder so thats what I'm basing it on

what the fuuuu. were you really late or something?

Stand back I'll show you how it's done

1. If your going to have a pic with your shirt off, make it look natural. Don't just stand in front of a mirror with your iPhone while pulling your shirt up, that is not going to get girls interested, they're rather just going to think you're some stupid meathead.

Instead have a pic of you without a shirt in a situation that would call you to have it off. Like if you're at the beach with your bro's, for me I have a picture of me when I was fixing up the house on a hot day, my girlfriend at the time took the picture when I was wearing my work trousers and building boots, which looks good on me. So find some situation where it would make sense to have your shirt off. (Holding a dog gives bonus points here)

2. Have as few photos as possible, have a max of 3. The more pictures you put up, the more girls have to scrutiny, and the more faults they'll find. Once again in the case of me, I have the pic of me shirtless, a pic while wearing some fancier clothes (a taken at a wedding I was at) and one of me during a rugby match (I play for a local club). These pics pretty much summarize me up looks wise, and it shows girls a little of what else I do. Make them interesting, if you're pics just the same as everyone else's, guess what, girls won't see why you're special. This third one can be anything though, if you paint Warhammer miniatures then go ahead and have a pic of that, hell it shows you have confidence if nothing else.

3. Good quality pictures. Everyone of the pics I have up were taken with a high quality camera (I have a Canon DSLR). Higher resolution just looks more professional, makes you look better in the eyes of the girls you're trying to impress. If you had two pics of the same girl, but one was a murky shot from a shitty mobile, and the other was a crystal clear shot that you could see everything, in all its ravishing glory, which would you prefer?

This

I told her I'd be there in 15 and I got there in 20. It was like 10:20 pm

I knew a Chad in college who I always looked up to because he was always slamming the hottest pussy. He's 34 now (he was 5 years older than me, I knew him through his one girl he always went back to fucking) and married the girl who was our mutual friend. Bad news for him, she had already married, had a kid, and divorced. He slew lots of prime pussy, but now he's married to a woman past her prime raising someone else's kid. And I know that she doesn't want any more. Chads get 5-10 years of winning, but they miss the boat on marriage tier women and end up pitiable past 30, with only divorcees and nasty older women to bang. Younger girls going for men past their prime like flies to honey is a meme. Some will, most won't.

What is your best opener?

So you got a tinder booty call

>Hey, how are you? :)

that guy wasn't a chad

t. a retard

What were you thinking??

you went from her thinking you could be funny or leading up to a joke to revealing you're actually just an autismo

A lot of girls think I'm American.

i don't get it
or is it just autismo?

what was the answer

>this is what beta boys unironically believe
XDD

Kek

wew slow down Casanova

>not having a loving gf
>using tinder for more than just a laugh with your mates

Come on guys

It's really just autismium

Wew man that was bad.

**awaits punchline**

Just bee yourself

Alex looks ok I guess but the rest are 5-5.5/10

idk why you betas rate girls so high unless you're actually talking to them (to butter them up)

>26 high school teacher
>medium city
>get tinder
>bunch of female students on tinder even from my class
>had to delete profile after few days

Now what do I do? Looks like I have to man up and go to bars or something. Do women still look for hookups in bars?

>idk why you betas rate girls so high
Im not him but lucy and lena are pretty high up IMO
taste differs mate, alot of dudes find diffrent types of girls attractive

That was it

Lena is a 5/10 I get better than that when I have to settle for the ugliest girl on my Tinder

Lucy has downsyndrome lips and eyes and a manly jaw, she is the ACTUAL definition of high testosterone, and you can just tell she is hiding something with that angle

you did say people like different things, but objectively these women are ugly

T. Elliot Rodgers

Well I for one thought it was hilarious.

Set radius to only girls 10 miles away or something. And also restrict age. Hs girls lie about age but it's usually between 18 and 24 so set it higher than that

I am a purebred Alpha Turkish male.

In my so-called "Islamic" country by the cucked Western media I get more casual sex with better looking women than you westerners.

I spit on the ground you walk and I fuck your mothers hairy vagina my teacher.

>objectively these women are ugly
Wrong
You really do seem like elliot rodgers, no doubt

I doubt your pulling any kind of ass at all

I've been with ~100 girls from Tinder, had sex on every date. If you really want to get good, get "Execute the Program" from RSDJeffy

>objective
>beauty
Pick one faggot

Oh youre from Turkey, that explains alot. Including your backwards taste in women

sup QC bro

(you)

Sure you have, big boy. Now go eat your tendies.

>depressed socially akward dude
you faggots dont know how bad it is. I have never spoken to a woman outside of my family not in a service or school setting since the third grade. When I say school setting I mean school project where we weren't allowed to pick groups. Of course when we did pick groups no one would join me, so I was the kid the teacher would have to force into a group. I have had two friends in my entire life, and those friendships ended in the third grade. I will never be a functioning human.

None of those girls look attractive m8 but good on you, someone's gotta be the garbage man

Alpha Turk sounds code for shitskin but I might be mistaken

Where did it all go wrong ?

>shilling this hard

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Is this a copy pasta? Top-tier if so

Fuck you. This actually made me mad.

Shitting and posting, my dude. Un Qc libre, amirite?

youre so bad at tinder lol
lol maybe just try talking like a normal person
with less of the 'lol'
lol

lol
lol
lol

what a sadcunt

We will make it one

You're just the same as all the other boring fags on tinder

>Alex looks ok I guess but the rest are 5-5.5/10
The coping is real.