Im fat help me

Im fat help me

eat less

If I woke up like that, I would shoot myself

I don't blame you. That would be years worth of weight loss only to look like a pile of floppy skin.

Stop being fat.

everyone says eat less
i didnt think it was that easy
trust me its that fucking easy. i lost 40 pounds just by eating less and working out like twice a week

Step 1: Read the sticky
Step 2: Go ask /fat/

step 1: find something it is worth fore improving your life
get a goal
"i dont want to be fat" is not a goal
"i want to live longer" is a goal
"i want to be attractive to others" is, albeit a shitty but still a goal

step 2:
drink water only
and i mean water ONLY
you will feel like shit the first week, yes
craving soda all the time, every time you want to drink a coke bunch yourself in the stomach, leave a fucking bruse, make it HURT
and then go drink a bottle of water
having a bottle of water on your table at your pc helps since you are too lazy to go to the fridge to get coke, you'll just drink water instead

step 3: eat less shit, remove "fingerfood" from your life
the second you KNOW you don't have anything like chips or shit like that in your house it will be a lot easier to resist
i usually dont eat shit but if i KNOW i got a pack of m&m's in my house you can bet your fucking mother on it i will eat it whole even if i am not hungry

step 4: after you killed your #1 of calory income you will already start losing fat naturally with little movement, go outside play pokemon go or something
keep yourself entertained while being outside, listen to music, fucking snipe birds with your lazer eyes for 50XP each and DONT FUCKING GO HOME BEFORE YOU GET A FUCKING LEVEL UP, sniping same bird twice is -100XP btw, keep grinding

step 5: after you have adjusted your eating habit AND started moving outside a bit, come back and read sticky

"Gradually"

"!!GRADUALLY!!" change your diet and add a healthy workout with cardio.

It's rad to loose weight

I lost 130 pounds in one year by starting to cut the carbs and working out regularly. I do strong lift then moved over to madcow. Now i do cardio 4 times a week before the summer to try reach my goal of 180 pounds. 45 more pounds to go. Drink alot of water and oatmeal every morning. And remember to keep your workout schedule.

Imagine how satisfying it would be to cut just 300-500 kcal out of your daily diet and watch the pounds shed away, tho.

I thank God every day that I never got as big as OP but honestly I see people like that as a challenge. Weight loss at their size is so easy.

The best advice you will ever get is to start counting calories. If you're serious about weight loss you will never get anywhere by just eyeballing how much you eat. Either you will overestimate / underestimate how many calories are in a certain food or you'll lose track of your daily calorie count if you only keep tally in your head.

Myfitnesspal is a great resource. Every time you eat something throughout the day, log it on there. It has a huge database of nutrition facts for basically every food built in that users can add to.

Also don't just tell yourself "I'm going to eat less" and eat less as though it's that simple. As with the calories, there can be no estimation here. Everything has to be concrete. Set a goal for yourself, a specific number of calories to eat in a day and eat no more than that goal every day.

For beginners at weight loss, { (Your current weight * 14) - [(Your current weight * 14) * .2] } is a pretty good starting point for daily caloric intake. At this rate, you should lose weight at roughly 2 lbs. / a week. This is a "healthy" rate that minimizes loose skin.

As you adjust to how your body burns fat, you can shoot for an even lower daily caloric intake if you want to lose weight faster.

have you tried not eating the entire day and just drinking water?

tell me what happens if you try that.

>snipe birds with your lazer eyes for 50XP each and DONT FUCKING GO HOME BEFORE YOU GET A FUCKING LEVEL UP, sniping same bird twice is -100XP btw, keep grinding

not op but that is hilarious and not even a bad idea, how many points to lvl up tho

>help me

Nope. We're too busy being Beautiful People. Now go be fat somewhere else.

>all these replies talking about mechanics of losing weight

No fucking shit you "eat less and exercise". People don't get obese by not understand that concept. They have underlying mental health issues that led to them using food as a coping mechanism. Curbing the obesity won't address the real issue, although it will help with health and self-esteem.

There's a reason so many Biggest Loser contestants ended up gaining all their weight back.

OP, while you're eating less and exercising: figure out why you felt the need to gorge so much. There's something wrong that needs to be fixed before you can hope to permanently shrink to a normal size.

Kill self

I'd venture it's less mental health and more bad habits and concepts of eating, along with feeders fucking their family up. Once you know how many calories you should eat in a meal, it's pretty easy to cut weight. Shit like the biggest loser doesn't stick because the trainers and nutritionists don't follow them home, and they just fall back in to their old life.

first post best post

Help yourself you self-enabling fatass shit stain

>read the sticky

Look, their is no easy way.

Its going to take time, and its going to be hard.

Hey, I believe you can do it, but you've gotta commit my man.

Step 1

READ THE MOTHERFUCKING STICKY LARDO!!!!

Cut your diet by two thirds, eat only lean meats, skip breakfast, eat an apple for lunch, water, fuck carbs, don't run, walk, lift weights. Enjoy the glorious feeling of losing a pound a day. Don't ask anymore, actually do it fat cunt.

chicken is now your best bro you will have it with half your meals forever the rest of the times you will have fish and occasionally red meqt.
All with vegetables or fruit and some low fat carbs like beans or rice aw

Myyyyyy what a BIG little piggy you've become!

It is that easy because it's literally the only way to lose weight.