Is there a social network designed for white males fucking asian women?

I want to fucc good nihonjin pussy

We all know japs love white men because we have big dicks and strong jawlines(at least I do)

where can I go in order to shag japanese waifus?
Also, to keep it fit related, are bicep peaking barbell curls a good exercise for bicep peak? the exercise consists in lifting a bar next to your torso all the way from your crotch to your chest

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=average male height US&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just go to tokyo mang

too expensive going all the way from miami to tokyo

/trv/ here

Go to Thailand or South Korea if you want white skinned asians.
Japanese girls aren't very promiscuous

Tokyo isn't a white man's buffet where you log into Tinder, meet a girl and easily fuck her the same day.

Is Seoul a better city for that?

I want easy pussy
I have a 9/10 face with a 9/10 body at 5'10
I fuck almost every week in america, sometimes 3 different women in a weekend when I'm up for it

Will it be the same in Asia?

As long as you're dreaming, go wherever you want. When you wake up you can go back to masturbating to japanese cartoons.

>5'10"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

how can you say he is dreaming stating a manlet height?

OP says the truth, no one would lie about being 5'10

>5'10
Yes, someone even shorter.

fuck you, 5'10 is above average in America and 6ft1 in japan

not op here

are you white? how was your experience in these countries? are korean women as slutty as american?

>above average. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i think you can set your preferences for asian women in general websites ppl use like ashleymadison, tinder etc

i dont use any of them tho so good luck

>go on Tinder
>swipe right on Azn girls
There ya go.

There's a tinder just for asians.

Chinker?

Are you having a giggle there?

gooker?

Yeah if you're a good-looking white man and wanna fuck non-prostitute asians, Seoul would be much better than Japan.
They really love handsome white men, you could easily get a new girl every day.

Philippines would be like fishing in a barrel, but they have darker skin, like picrelated

Personally, I like latina women more. Had a lot of fun in Mexico and Columbia

google.com/search?q=average male height US&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
>The average American height for men is 177 cm or 69.7 inches, which is approximately 5 foot 10 inches tall. (for white males*)

>They really love handsome white men
OP thinks 5'10 is above average, he's probably delusional about his looks as well and is an ugly fuck. OPs best bet is buying his way to pussy

>Thailand

you know nothing Jon Snow.

>are you white? how was your experience in these countries?
I've never been personally, but hang on /trv/ and a forum for international dating/fucking.

>are korean women as slutty as american?
Hard to say as I feel all countries have girls are slutty nowadays. But Japan has way less and there's gonna be a huge language barrier

Awaken my masters!

I've been taking japanese lessons for 3 months, just decorated their alphabet and can say a few phrases, but i'm far from being fluent on it

do koreans speak english well?

Is there a reason for a white man to go to Southeast Asia, except to fuck prostitutes?

craving for new experiences?

League of Legends