Improvement thread

Post your body, others tell you what you should work on the most and point out something you might not be able to see yourself.
Ive been looking at myself in the mirror so much lately that im no longer objective and i need a fresh perspective. Been at it for 5 months, ill post a picture of what i looked like 5 months ago if needed.
Im 6'3 194lbs currently, aiming for 200+
I know my arms need work but my arm span is 6'7 and they look thin from the front and its pissing me off. Its 15'5" when i flex it.
And i covered my dick because im a grower not a shower :^)
Also, which excersize can i incorporate in my daily workout which will help me get a thicc juicy ass.

Very balanced body, keep on this path.
All types of squats and hip thrusts for that ass.
Legs could be a bit beefier.

reposting from another thread

dyel noob, been on SS since mid november with some abs exercises thrown in there

am I on a good track? or should I do something completely different?
started as a skinny-ish runner, switched to weight training because I don't want to be a skelly

the pic is shit I know but currently only have a webcam working

>I know my arms need work
No nigga your legs need work

Please post a before pic. 15.5" arms in 5 months...

Overall, great body. The things I can see which would need more work to optimise your body would be to work on your lats for more back width and your traps as they are relatively small in relation to the rest of your body. These arent particularly weak but you asked for areas of improvement.

Here is my scrawny ass, i was at 174lbs here. Taken on october 20th, the day i joined the gym.

Oh I think I saw you on a CBT. What has your routine/diet been like?

Clearly at the early stages of lifting but your fram has potential. I would focus on the big compound movements for at least a year to add a nice bit of overall size.

Pretty basic routine. Chest, triceps, legs one day and biceps, back, shoulders the other. And ive just been trying to eat as much as i can. But i need to eat more.

This is me currently, I was 245 when I started back in mid to late January, now I'm 225 but I'm still a fatass. What do I need to work on? Barring losing weight of course. Picture might be sideways for some reason

Trying to build legs up recently due to them lacking strength wise.

How tall are you?

the only, and I mean that, thing I would change about your body is your hamstrings/legs in general. they look extremely weak (didn't read all of you OP to see if there's a reason for that) and non existent.

Rest of you looks fine, no homo.

Chest and forearms
I'd say just stick to losing weight now
Shoulders and back

6'6

I'm 220 now and Working on my waist, hips and thighs. Hoping to get to 200 before summer. ^^;

>being that fat
>posting on Veeky Forums
>lying about losing weight
>thinking you can 'work on' waist or hips
>^^;
leave

Keep at it.

day i started to cut, 4 months lifting from spooky mode

Good job. I can see that you lost something here and there.

Shut the fuck up. If we don't encourage them they'll never reach Thinn or even THICC and remain undickable.
I want to sink all nine into a hot fitizen girl goddamnit. You're not ruining this for me.

have you ever squatted, top looks great howeber u have ideal body for wheelin and dealin

my body still looks like shit can I post my face gains instead?

What routine are you doing?

Squats and lunges are you doing any lower body now?

My wedding dress fit when I wore it on my wedding day. Yes I know I'm fat, I have actively been losing weight because I hate myself for being fat and . Considering I lost nearly 50 pounds in less than a year which is more than the fat acceptance fucktards, I'm quite happy with my progress so far, so eat a dick.

>thin arms from the front
>narrow chest, accentuated by long ass arms
literally me. I guess we'll always look like shit no matter how much mass we put on.
>ectomorphism is a meme :^)
is there at least any sport that benefits from these traits beside basketball?

Why do women always get so butthurt after critical comments? This isn't reddit go post in /r/loseit if you want cuddles, lady.

Im trying to work on my triceps more to get arm width, hopefully it helps.
Legs are shit as well so doing that too.

lmaoooooooooooooooo because you're not being critical you're just hurtful. we are emotional creatures ;-;
also,
i don't really see any improvements but definitelyyyyyyy watch your sugar...it seems like you have a lot of sugar in your diet.

Unless you're like 6'6 there's no fucking way you weigh 174

if your chest was more defined you'd definitely be hotter but this shouldn't take long just keep up the good work user ^_^

5' 10" 181lbs cutting weight probably to 160-165

well op your upper body is in good shape and your back could be more defined but before you do that you should give your legs some luvin...
definitely do some squats/leg press/calf press to get dat ass.

Then how much do you think i weigh in this picture. Because i stood on a scale that day and it said 79kg. And im 6'3 in case you missed it in the OP.

It's hard to tell but your waist is more defined...I think?

How tall are you and what's your diet and routine? Good work in any case though.

Ok I guess at 6'3 you could be 79kg, you just look way too skinny to weigh that much but then again I have small frame

cut and sort out your scoliosis and start training abs and traps

5'8'' 182 lbs. Need to work abs and calves most. about to start my cut shortly.

pic related is about 2 weeks old but basically current status

You look asian. Are you asian?

I'm turning skelly but fuck it I dont care, better than the 250lb lardass I was.

>tfw belly fat wont go away

I look Asian?I must be Asian then fuark

Not the best photo to show it but are my arms in proportion to the rest of my body or are are they lacking?

Work legs more like others have said, your arms look pretty proportional overall to your body.

just keep it up you got good potential going user

lel cutting should be a meme to you right now. bulk man

shoulders and arms, and ofc (((weight loss)))

nice nipples, work shoulders

good job. glad you didn't buy into the fat acceptance meme. keep up the good work

child bearing hips, but overall good. keep up progress

cute doggo

5'10'' 181 lbs. don't be a meme bulk more

height? 250 to what you are now that's pretty fucking good.

you look like cassady campbell. so far so good but you could build them a little more

5'11, around 150ish now.

6'1 150lbs
>Help

bulk man. 6'1'' and 150 you're practically anorexic

I started out 5'11 125 so I think I've made progress. Its very hard for me to bulk, even eating 3200 calories a day, I'm basically forcefeeding myself and I'm still barely gaining weight. I've got the "eat more" out of the way, I'm more curious on specific muscles that are behind the rest that I should focus on.

I can't really pint point anything given your current state no offense user.

Why forcefeed? When i bulk I make shakes and drink that shit down.

2 cups almonds/peanuts, 2 scoops whey, 1 cup oats, grind it all finely and mix with whole milk. Literally 1000+ calories. T gains will be off the chart as well.

182lbs my ass, why you always lying

None taken, I know I'm a DYEL, but I'm gonna make it. I've never though of that. I'm in college, so my diet is essentially cheap shit and milk. I was born without a sense of taste, so I don't give a fuck what I force down my gullet. But on the downside, I take no enjoyment out of eating, it just feels like a chore. I'll try your gains shake for sure. Thanks user.

6ft around 160lbs and around 8-10% bodyfat. What should I start to focus on?

Lol believe what you want. 182 lbs my man.

No prob. You can look up different types of shakes online. Don't spend on mass gainers IMO they taste like shit and are always chalky/clumpy. Good luck

>Chest and forearms
Thanks man
I've been hating the bench recently, It's my least favorite move and I'm the weakest when benching
I will have to improve it
>you got good potential user
Thanks lad
I needed to hear that

You should work a bit more on chest accessories, it looks like. Kinda hard to tell from that angle. Also obvious bulk after summer.

you look pretty thin to me despite looking muscular. Idk your abdomen stands out.

I'm at 140 lbs. Started going to the gym when I was at 125. I'm about 5'9 too.

how can you weigh that little. I Know women that weigh more than that and they're not even fat.
anyway, work on your core and try to define your chest would be my advice altho your picture isnt very revealing

5'9 170
criticism welcome

cut.

Looking good.
I'd say work on getting a bit leaner. Overall your proportions seem decent. Maybe start hitting your arms harder too.

6'3 178lb now
Photo is about 2months ago (178lb) after 2 months of lifting/calisthenics
Been a long distance runner for a while so trying to put on some weight

I have been doing SL for 3 months now. Stats are

5'8
150 lbs
135 squat
145 DL
95 bench
90 Row
65 OHP

All the upper body feels weak af. My arms still look like noodles so I am not sure if I should move on to a brosplit or ppl. Also I have been bulking and started with 135. Should I stop or slow down? My stomach feels bloats and expanded but my chest and arms still feel small. What should I do Veeky Forums?

side view

I need to work on chest, right?

U look like u got scoliosis nigga

Nig wtf version of Stronglifts you been doing, i started with the bar, have stalled my lifts 3 times each, and I'm at those weights a whole fucking month ahead of you.

Godamn no wonder you look like a plastic bag of wet shit.

What were you before, a brown fucking paper lunch bag?

Wtf have you been eating, cardboard and vegetable oil?

What are your goals, to just look like a ball of rolled dung?

Holy fucking shit, get all your shit, roll it up, and sort it out into one big ball, because that's what you looks like, a fat ball of shit.

Everyone progresses different. DYELs need to fuck off with their whole 2 months of gym membership talking shit one someone else.

Lets see what you look like, fuccboi.

>Attacking others in a thread for advice and improvement
Malicious little shit, aren't you?

>gains 15lb in 3 months

I'd love to see your weightgain graph in the SL app.

He's just a fat jelly dyel who shits on others because he knows he will never amount to anything.

Its always the case. Anyone who talks shit about beginners always looks terrible themselves

As long as you're progressing on weights I say keep bulking. Maybe get to 150-160 and then see where you're at.

I actually slack on updating my weight on the app. I try not to weight myself too often because I don't like getting fixated but is that too much? I have been using a weight gainer to help because before I would eat like one meal a day.

Hope to god that's just camera angle, bad lighting, and bf% covering up muscle there, user-kun...

for context I have never done anything physically demanding for 26 years and just started lifting 3 months ago.

am I progressing too slow? is SL really a meme then I should do something else?

You're supposed to gain 4lbs a month.

Read the sticky again.

WellThatExplainsIt.png

W-were all gonna make it, r-right guys....?

I'm guessing you are a teenager or barely 20 at the oldest? Just eat like you are a bottomless pit and lift some weights bb. Stop fidgeting so much.

Waist dropped nearly 5 inches. Hips are being problematic due to depression meds. Doctor said they would be the hardest to lose as the meds I'm on tend to gather fat around the area for some reason.

I've been walking as well as running a bit between 7-11 miles a day, trying to increase the running on a bad knee due to poor life choices. very little soda (which I'm about to cut out. I just need some kind of caffeine that isn't coffee) , lifting weights and more salads/low calorie meals. Though I've been eating a lot less out of fear of gaining. I'm trying to find a decent microwave mean that doesn't taste like crap to eat for lunch.

Also modivation is the pure feeling of disgust when I look at myself and other land whales that are worse off than myself.

so should I be doing a different routine? I guess ill be a little more careful with the bulk but my upper body looks terrible despite making strides on my lift slowly though

I'm also 5'7

sit on my face with that hunky booty

Just start over again, form is probably wrong

Do mostly cardio, started scooby's pull up chair method progression. Trying to lose some fat I guess. Pls advise, also if anyone knows what to do for acne esp on back I know you must do something everyone's skin on here looks fuckin grand.

YE OLDE LONDONE TOWNE
E

O
L
D
E

L
O
N
D
O
N
E

T
O
W
N
E

Work on sculpting your ass. Its flabby, tighten that shit up.

Would love to see some more defined quads and hamstrings on you.
Shoulders, chest, i think traps (the one on top of your neck you know yours goes in let's see that bulge up top)
pls bulk all over,
I'd recommend eating at maintenance but going hard on the weights maybe work chest out extra get a little perky. Also your hands don't look like they are super strong so thumbs up 5x5s
chest and shoulders
keep losing weight, take care of your joints
shoulders and honestly you could do some curls if you aren't opposed. Also what is that on the wall in your shower?
keep up whatever you are doing, cute doggie
ARMS (might be the way you are standing contributing also)
Looking forward to seeing you after the cut you look p good now also
Nice abs, please build more muscle when you feel comfortable putting weight on especially arms chest back
Looks proportional in this photo.
keep trying to eat more what else can you do? Don't do cardio.
You look good but a little on the lean and hairless side. Nothing specific to work on but you might look good thicc too (inb4 shoo)
we are the same weight and height! Please continue to gain weight. It might be the angle of the photo but it looks like you have a nice wide shouldered frame, fill it out.
Traps disappear because of pose I assume? If not, bigger ones will make you look more intimidating. Also hopefully your butt is juicy like your thighs
Smile and do more OHP and shoulder stuff
I dunno maybe legs? Eat more food?
Did you stuff your underwear? Lift more weights add arms if you want but you look weak all over atm. Keep pushing yourself.
Go for it with the chest, you look good though so hopefully you know that and aren't BDD about it.

Aight so glute bridges or what? I don't need to increase the size of my thighs.

>I don't need to increase the size of my thighs.
THICC or die trying

been lifting ~3 months now. Started out skinnyfat.

I think my chest is too small for my shoulders/ arms (I dont think the pic does it justice), but I recently added flys and switched to dumbbell press and I've been seeing more results.

Also I probably have pretty high bodyfat, but is it normal to not be able to see a clear separation between shoulder muscles when relaxed? Right now my arm just looks like a large blob unless I flex.

22" is thicc enough I have an adequate amount of thunder.

work on your posture immediately.

Is it that bad? I normally slouch a little but I didnt think I was slouching that much in this picture

My camera's kinda fucked. Started going to the gym more regularly the past 8 months or so doing some SS mod on the wiki. Recently switched into to the real SS because I felt like my dl wasn't progressing as quickly as it should.

I also want to cut for the summer, but I don't think I'm anywhere big enough to do so.

I think it actually looks like that because I have weirdly large traps (I think its from carrying a really heavy backpack around all throughout hs and even now in uni)

I don't know what 'that bad' means.
Your shoulders are rounded forward in this picture, and nipples are low/down pointing because of that. Posture is something that will make you look much better with a small amount of habitual effort. Don't worry, you're not a monster or anything.

no