Enema

Just done my first enema. Holy shit so much shit came out and it stinks foul. Much worse than usual shit.

Anyone else in doing enemas? Felt good to clense myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xhBUgo4N3oo
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Say goodbye to your gut microbiome, faggot

What the fuck is this picture?
Why is that bogandoff dude lying on the ground while his ass is drinking water through a hose?

>Holy shit so much shit came out and it stinks foul.
that was mostly your gut bacteria you dumbshit

good, i ain't a greenhouse nigga

what the fuck is an enema
maybe i dont wanna know

Yes. What I like to do if fill myself up and do a handstand against a wall, then jump around till I can no longer hold it it.

Don't eat shit, you pig, and your new gut microbiome will be mostly benefical.

without your gut bacteria you'd be dead or at least have some very serious health problems you dumb faggot

>Don't eat shit, you pig, and your new gut microbiome will be mostly benefical
That's not how it works

yes because everyone that ever had an enema either died or suffered from very serious health problems

yeah this is true because they're fags

you fill your ass and colon with water and essentially flush it out cleaning inside your colon and asshole tube

Except that it is. You niggers prase the gut microbiome as the holy grail. You do realise that it consists of good and pathogenic organisms, fungi and possibly parasites? Clean it, then eat clean and hmm, eat probiotics and prebiotics that the good bacteria actually feed on?

retard

and should only be done to treat significant problems, e.g. extreme constipation that isn't responding to laxatives.

faggot detected

enemas won't protect you from aids

try coffee enema's for more gains

What about sip enemas?

1000+ hours in paint

fags don't do enemas, they just do really superficial rinses of the entrance.

unless you're taking like 18 inches you only need a little spray up there.

t. huge fag

i'm glad you're so concerned with my asshole and well-being, cruising for some boipucci?

I was curious about what fags do about having sex all the time. Is the reason twinks are so skinny because they don't eat so they won't get shit everywhere when they have sex? What about two bearmode gays? They eat constantly to be big. Are gay people constantly covering themselves in shit every time they have sex?

And anal sex.

he just explained it in the very post you were responding to you colossal faggot.

checked

This fag is a cartoonist for kids shows. Remember that when you let your kids watch Cartoon Network

dafuq?

> the good bacteria actually feed on

REEEE

the gut biome IS THE BACTERIA YOU MORON

You're a fucking moron

t. Microbiologist

nah

GAS CHAMBER

I like that he's receiving his enema in the official Veeky Forums pose minus the hand on cock

Yuck cunt

why would you need an enema aside from anal sex?

this was good thread

>why would you need ... aside from anal sex?

You must be new here. Welcome to Veeky Forums.

>Also, you look super hot in suspenders.
>Now, will you hurry up and fuck me? I'd say you have about 45 minutes, there was a lot of cheese in that lasagna.
gayest thing i've ever seen

I have a bidet attachment on my toilet. I can turn the pressure up high enough to effectively administer an enema. Squeaky clean, inside and out, every time.

do you know what probiotics are?
t. an actual microbiologist

I get random constipation attacks, like I feel my guts are full and need to shit but then I sit and push until my eyes pop and nothing comes out. I'd just wait it out but I can't fall asleep in that state, so I got an anal douche and just flush it out.

>get rid of everything, including the well established network of good bacteria
>only good bacteria will grow back as long as I eat only healthy food

meant for

10/10

I kept waiting for the gestapo to come kill them.

At least this proves I'm not gay at all, and all the mirrin' is just that, was disgusted the whole time since they went in the bedroom.

I was told by some health expert it's good for everyone to do every half-decade or so. IDRK.

Sometimes I fill my asshole with water by concentrating the bidet into my ass after taking a shit. Does that count?

lmao

And? Nickelodeon is run by literal pedophiles.

See

Good fucking christ lmao

kek

I needed a trigger warning.

Honestly zero problems with this

WELP LETS GO TO Veeky Forums TODAY TO LEARN ABOUT EXERCISE OH MY GOD

lel

Treatment for constipation. A long catheter is inserted into the rectum and filled with a laxative to make the colon loosen up and void itself.

t. Nurse.

first thought

youtube.com/watch?v=xhBUgo4N3oo

>there was a lot of cheese in that lasagna
wow thanks Veeky Forums

It takes years to build up a healthy gut flora.

>someone who ate 'McIndians' and shat brown paste for 3weeks

Aren't the bacteria important?

my man

A scam because fecal transplant exists

Enema Watson, that harry potter girl

make it a crying wojak

Couldn't find anything involving any of the cartoon channels. I think you meant comics.

kek

I've been pretty god damn constipated the past few days, would this help? Going to get some stool softener in the morning when the god damn stores open.

What's the source for this gif anyway
Asking for a friend

>rimming his ass
>let's talk about your brother

>no electric emoji

Shit tier gif.

kek'd

For the record, Drew Green himself is really really cute. Or at least he was before he cut his hair, can't find any old photos.

sort yourself m8. your diet must be atrocious. i can get fucked at the end of a day without taking a shower and his cock doesn't have any of my shit on it. at worse a tiny bit of a smell but thats it. increase your fibre intake.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THE 't.' STAND FOR WHEN PEOPLE DO THIS I STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND REEEEEEEE

t. a literal retard

>You niggers prase the gut microbiome as the holy grail.

This would be an odd comment anywhere else.

I read this in Peter Griffin voice

thanks. you just made my day

The enema that saved europe

SIR please put this in the comic

>constipated
>take suppository
>nearly pass out taking a dump

Jesus, never in my life. I was literally on the floor about in hour ago pale, in pain and sweating like I had a fever. When I finally got up the mirror was slightly steamed. I fucking hate not being able to shit sometimes. I just pray everything is OK now that I've taken a dump for the first time in half a week. If not I'm not sure what to do, I don't think I can go through that again. I nearly threw up.

>Storyboard artist and writer of Mighty Magiswords

Literally a 1 minute google search gave me the answer. Kys

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=T

SAY THAT TO MY FACE YOU HOMOPHOBE

jk it's hella gay

p. sure it's an ad for those uncomfortable overpriced gay underoos
you can see the name in the background

I'm fucking dying. I'm going to use the "there was a lot of cheese in that lasagne" when ever I need a shit and my boyfriend want to fuck me.

is that him

Don't enema
Do fasting instead

I got a disgust boner, that's normal right?

He didn't fucking sterilize his gut, faggot! He just flushed it.