Fuck you cunt

>fuck you cunt
>An American comes up to you and says he is 100% Irish

What do?

Not sure what you are asking here. He could have immigrated, could have Irish parents, plenty of plausible explanations.

thank god he isn't a shitskin

Are you not familiar with Americans?
Tons of them claim to be Irish just because they have a grand parent or great-grand parent or great-great-grand parent who might have been an Irish immigrant.
Its fucking stupid & annoying.

Well, USA is the country of immigrants.
They need to validate their existence by saying they're ______ ancestry

Yeah but at the same time they're probably claiming that because they set up the Irish free state with the inter war money. What happened to all the Irish in S Africa and S America then?

Why do you care what someone else claims as their ancestry? Autism or small peepee?

Irish (as in from Ireland) here.

You just nod and say, "alright" because you know what they mean even if it's not what they say, and you think to yourself "ahhh yanks..." and then continue with the conversation because it's not a big deal.

But which Ireland? Eire or Norn?

Go beat your wife, leprechaun.

I took a DNA test which revealed Im 9% Irish. Cant deny DNA

Stop crying that America does Irish better than Ireland.

>country of immigrants.
This fucking meme though.. Democrats love shit this shove shit up peoples throats. Gives them alibi to import more shitskin scum.

They're always going to be bullshit on some level, but they're seriously bullshit for the fact that even now we don't have good population data to tell you were your ancestors are from or where you might find people with common ancestors. And they've been offering this shit for years.

Born in England but have an Irish name. Moved to America and people tell me about their Irish ancestry all the time and don't understand when I tell them I'm English, not Irish.

>1/17 Russian, 2/46 Mongolian, 1/8 native and 1/4 Ukrainian and some other bullshit is what everyone says they are instead of just "American"

So everyone except the native tree niggers aren't immigrants? Kys

Wow that meme predates the Democrat party. Maybe they have the time travel instead of Trump?

Whether you like it or not, everyone in this country are descendants of immigrants

I don't even think this poster is alive guys. I think it's just pure meme, self replicating.

GLLB

And everyone is technically descendants of africans, if you go back far enough
Monkeys if you go back further still and single cell organisms if you go even further
Whats the fucking point here?

Actual Irish person here.
Shit like that used to annoy me when I was younger, but I couldn't really give a shit anymore.
It's nice going to a country and having a lot of people treat you well because their "half-Irish".
I just nod and smile and be grateful that why aren't treating us like they do other tourists.

Though the Lucky Charms and "kiss me I'm Irish" shit is annoying. We don't even have Lucky Charms in Ireland.

That your arbitrary line in what is or isn't part of an ethnic group is no more valid than his.

If he says he's actually 100% irish, chances are he really is, at least for a few generations back
If he says something about muh heritage, then i laugh in his face.

>be me, son of loyal Americans
>a red haired irish immigrant approaches
>tells me he's so happy to be an american
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

being "just american" is the worst shit

I read that shit in an Irish accent, just for you laddie

>my people were brought here against there will

feels enslaved man

He knows nothing of being Irish. His people ran away from Ireland long ago.

I mean I'm off 100% Irish descent, but I'm still American. I'm not sure what you're saying. Do you think that by being born in America you're ancestry is American? And if you think Irish are the only ones who do this, I'm guessing you live in Boston or something because Italians and Puerto Ricans do it as much, if not more.

>mom's dad is "full blood" German, mom bastard mix of every Scandanavian+half Scott
>dad's dad is "full blood" German, mom "full blood" Cuban
>everyone asks if I'm Irish because I'm a ginger
Fucking tired of Americunts

>Tons of them claim to be Irish just because they have a grand parent or great-grand parent or great-great-grand parent who might have been an Irish immigrant.

Or no Irish ancestry at all
>friend is half puerto rican/half white trash
>slowly amassing Irish crap
>expect him to be claiming he's half Irish within a year

Why are the janitors on this board complete shit?

>tons
A few idiots say it on st faggots day
Thats it
Who would want to be irish? They arent even really white

>We don't even have Lucky Charms in Ireland.

Not anymore. We're always after them.

>fuck you cunt
>An Irishman comes up to you and says he is 100% Polish

Can't stand this shit. You were born in Ireland, your parents are in Ireland, you're fucking Irish.

A country of Legal immigrants

>I mean I'm off 100% Irish descent, but I'm still American

We can tell, dumbo

This

Kek