Sip sip

just sipped for the first time and it was pretty good. paired it with these amazing chips to enhance the flavor.

What do you guys usually pair your sips with and have you noticed any effect on your workouts?

>have you noticed any effect on your workouts
Well yeah obviously caffeine gives you better focus, which can enable you to lift more weight and with better form

>not ketchup doritos

7/10 for ultra zero sip

Some day soon

I ask because I personally didn't feel any difference, but maybe that's because I was trying too hard to notice one. Maybe next time I should drink two?

Do you ordinarily drink lots of caffeine? A can of white sips has only 140mg.

I usually drink one two cups of coffee a month, typically only when I'm visiting my sister.

I don't drink any energy drinks or tea either. Maybe caffeine doesn't affect me as much as others?

Is there anything else I can use to stimulate the sips such as BCAA's?

>can of zero ultra
>box of little debbies snacks
>swiss rolls
>honey buns

U mirin?

>honey buns

My ex-girlfriend was really into those and I've had them a few times. Made me feel like shit eating them but they tasted amazing.

i find them really comfy

probably not a good thing

i remember i used to get boxes of the giant sized honey buns but i cant find them anymore

WHERE

what does it taste like?

and yes as a yuropoor i am mirin' hard at the exotic sips

>tfw she used to call me her honey bun

We used to get them at WalMart for like 2 bucks a box, but a WinCo opened up near me recently and they have the same box for literally half the price. I eye them every time I go shopping, but I must resist.

Sam's Club, famalam.

Hard to put a finger on it. Definitely a prominent artificial grape flavor that reminds me of a particular candy though I'm not sure exactly which candy I'm thinking of.

S I P B O Y S

The 3rd ingredient in those things is guilt, dummy. Read the label.

That first chip of the day

Who here /sipnchip/?

Do you guys take sip breaks? I am very sensitive to caffeine so I'm trying not to have one everyday.

Yes. No sips on rest days.