Humans are not meant to drink cow's milk...

Humans are not meant to drink cow's milk, Soy milk has too much estrogen (As does cows milk as well as other nasty shit).

Drink almond milk

Almond milk has awful macros, may as well just drink water.

Soy milk being estrogenic is a myth

>Humans are not meant to drink cow's milk,

says who

by that logic we are not meant to eat meat either

Yeah put water in your cereal

Fuckin idiot

True, we are not meant to eat meat either. Look it up

Whats wrong with water in your cereal? Also why are you eating cereal?

>cows make milk for their calfs to drink
>animals make meat for their children to eat
Not defending Op, but you're retarded.

after i started keto veggies and almond milk taste way better. its like i finally found a liking for greens and veggies. maybe im just getting old

The amount of hormones in milk is miniscule. Its so small amounts that it doesnt affect you even if you do GOMAD. Youll find more hormones in fruit and vegetables. If youre staying away from milk due to hormones then youre retarded.

Milk and egg is one of the most complete sources of nutrients.

>Dairy Milk - 8g of protons per 8 oz
>Almond Milk - 1g of proton per 8 oz
o i am laffin

>eating cereal
You retard.
Also
>using almond milk is somehow better than using straight up water
I could just use water and throw some actual fucking almonds in and it would be better for me.

>True, we are not meant to eat meat either. Look it up

wrong, the addition of protein via eating meat was a big step in our evolutionary history, we are not set up to be vegan and trying to be vegan without careful planning is very bad for your health

We have incisors and the ability to digest and use meat for a reason, it's evolved. If you feed a true herbivore meat it will get sick and not digest it

you might not like it but like lions we evolved to eat meat

>>cows make milk for their calfs to drink
>>animals make meat for their children to eat
>Not defending Op, but you're retarded.

wat

we eat animals and their byproducts, were we "meant" to eat pigs and cows and chickens?

yes

I eat cereal and look better than both of you

Smd

>The amount of hormones in milk is miniscule. Its so small amounts that it doesnt affect you even if you do GOMAD. Youll find more hormones in fruit and vegetables. If youre staying away from milk due to hormones then youre retarded.
>Milk and egg is one of the most complete sources of nutrients.

IT"S UNNATURAL

They don't even activate the almonds in almond milk

you look kinda like white trash brah

also were you fat once? I see loose skin

also why the hospital band thing on your arm?

Nigga, what the fuck am I looking at? Is that your eye? Post full face please

>True, we are not meant to eat meat either. Look it up

dumbest post i have ever seen

dude look like jafar

Those are called glasses you mong

Yeah i was a hamplanet 2 years ago, donated blood

he's clearly wearing glasses

>half of his face is out of the picture
>still ugly
Nice body though.

>not wanting to drink milk
>trying as hard as possible to emulate milk

the most retarded thing about vegetarians and vegans is how hard they try to emulate meat/animal products. Like, if you don't want them, don't eat them, don't smash together soy and pretend that it's a steak and don't make white almond-water and pretend it milk. Fuck off

No one denies that animal products can taste good. That's not a reason to eat them though. Do you just eat whatever because "muh tastebuds"?

'Miring progress, brah. How much weight did you lose to get that shredded from ham planet mode?

I rather have some coconut milk with my oatmeal, whey shakes, than haven't eaten cereal in months

he posted in other thread. Nice hair...

About 80ish lbs and a whole lotta recomp

Once you accept the ugly you start focusing on fixing what you can instead of crying about what you cant brah

LMAO ur retarded

You look like a swole mc lovin. Grats on the weight loss

Thanks my dude

Enjoying it is a pretty good reason to do something, yes.

Almond milk is literally shit. First off it is technically not 'milk' per se, since its just watered almonds. The drink is so expensive compared to real milk because of all the additives it has(vitamins, calcium, etc)

Humans are naturally omnivores you fag

Almond milk is cheaper than regular milk at walmart

Drinking milk allowed the white man to evolve.

And almond milk is not milk at all fuck you and your almonds

Fetal alcohol syndrome. Sucks to be you brah

wtf is wrong with drinking water?

1.) Yea our production of lactose decreases with age, and no other animal drinks milk after theyre done breast feeding.

2.) yea we can digest meat, but its relatively taxing on our digestive system when compared to fruits and veggies.

Could be worse, I could be you

>"The amount of hormones in milk is miniscule. Its so small amounts that it doesnt affect you even if you do GOMAD"

provide evidence for both statements nigger bitch

>"Milk and egg is one of the most complete sources of nutrients."

thus it would be great for rapidly developing babies. not teens or adults.

Yeah that really rustled my jimmies

extra calories and nutrients allowed man to evolve. not milk. Additionally humanity has everything they need to end hunger and produce enough foods for pretty much the entire earths population, greed and power get in the way of this (irrelevant as it is to this thread)

the white water they sell you as milk is far from being "complete source of nutrients"
You could get more nutrients from just eating dirt.

Im sure it did booboo

Nice job dude. I used to be fat as fatass and lost 100lbs.

I see what you're trying to do, user.

Drinking milk is part of our evolutionary history too. At least if you're white :^)

Milk is literally
>extra calories and nutrients
made super easy, efficient and tasty

What is even your point?

We all gon make it brah

why the long face? :^)

>Humans are not meant to drink cow's milk...

We had a thread about this meme a few days ago, where studies, Peer Reviews etc. was posted and the current status of sciene is that only an increased risk of prostata cancer is somewhat proofen.
Milk is pretty much like red meat. Eat it moderate, while eating healthy and not every fucking Day while eating unhealthy.

Almond milk is basically just that. Water with 2% powdered Almonds.

Wrong. Starchy foods led to an increase in brain size. Hunting itself probably helped, but there's no correlation with the meat. Also take a look at our teeth compared to actual omnivores. And lions eat raw meat lemme know how that goes for you

kek

this

Kill yourself

Who dat hottie?

>tfw no Bo Jacked Horseman bf