If you weren't born a chad, a genius, or into wealth, you're basically fucked. You will never have the best of anything

If you weren't born a chad, a genius, or into wealth, you're basically fucked. You will never have the best of anything.

No matter how much you lift, you'll never have people admire you like do with Chad, you'll never have a girlfriend like Chad, and so on so forth. Really what's the point?

>It's an autistic closeted sluthate poster episode

My brother had a friend that is a Chad.

He is 6'2+ naturally muscular and manly looking body and facial features. Undoubtedly he got his genetics because his dad is rich/smart and married/impregnated a trophy wife, so he got height and good looks genetics by default.

His parents are also super rich.

His parents bought him a house and several sports cars, they also paid for a gym business the guy now runs.

He has a super attractive girlfriend.

Meanwhile I got given Manlet genetics, weak looking facial structure, still living with parents because can't afford to move out, no girlfriend and never any interest from women at all, not even fat/ugly ones.

Life is very unfair and I'm at a point where I feel like it's not even worth trying. Thinking of just giving up and getting out of society some home. I really have no obligations or ties to society anyway, so it isn't like i have anything to lose.

>what's the point?
The point is, at least I got the first two :>

>>It's an autistic closeted sluthate poster episode
this

I might not be the most attractive guy in the world, but I can be the most attractive guy to some special girl :)

came here to say this

[spoiler]fpbp[/spoiler]

This desu. There is someone for everyone. You just gotta put yourself out there.

why don't you fuck off back to whatever shitty forum you came from

>assuming i want the best
i hate myself so i want to live a shitty life, experience tragedy, and go to hell.

take your pity party to

So what?

Why do you need the best of everything to be happy?

There's nothing wrong with what you have, you've just been taught not to appreciate it by the media and society that is a consequence of that media, which tells you to compare yourself to others and seek happiness outside yourself.

It is a trap designed to lead you into materialism, worship the beautiful, and exalt the talented, all so that you can benefit the rich.

The first step is to realize it's a trick and to see through the illusion.

"I'm intelligent and charismatic"

Said the autistic dyel manlet :)

Dear diary...go ldar then you pathetic faggot.

>Assuming every single wealthy person was born wealthy, assuming every aesthetic cunt was born aesthetic, assuming every dude with a decent looking girlfriend is a chad, assuming assumptions

to some special needs girl*

>Be born into middle class family
>A v e r a g e italian irish looks
>Naturally lean because construction worker father genetics
>Grow up doing carpentry work
>Go to college, start lifting
>Drop out, get low level job as an admin assistant in a private equity group
>Still lifting
>Now 24 years old with 9/10 girlfriend who I impregnated 3 months after meeting her
>Show my dedication and street smarts at work and I'm now VP of Marketing for our firm within 2 years
>Making $120K/y

I wasn't given anything, I took everything for myself because I knew what I wanted and how to get there. Stop being a bitch

>Really what's the point?

get over it. you're average and thus like the other 99.9% of the world.

>tfw born all 3

thanks natty god

>having a bastard child
>irish/ italian
everything here checks out

>Comparing yourself to others will make you happy

Nigga the happiest people in the world are retarded. All they need is thier chicken tendies and their Scooby-Doo lunchbox.

If you can't find happiness with a functioning brain, and a sense is personal hygiene, you're fucking up.

It's not about being better than Chad. It's about being better than yourself yesterday.

Even chads achievements will be surpassed or forgotten by the time our planet is a lifeless husk

Why do any thing user ?

Just do what makes you happy

Iktf bro, some people just get lucky as fuck and others live a shitty existence until they die

I don't live with parents but I'm poor as fuck and can't even afford new shoes even though they have holes in the bottoms

You will never be as good as Chad, but you can still make something out of you. Kevin Smith should be a Role Model in that case. Lazy, fat, manlet, have no Idea about his own craft (I'm a fan tho, but Smith as a director is horrible, Mallrats is the laziest filmed movie I've ever saw), still is successful. Find stuff which you interested in and invest in it your spare time, you may not get hot girlfriends, but at least you have a bit of wealth if you get lucky.

Just kys. Your wasting recourses.

>he still believes that women can love

knew a chad in college and it opened my eyes
>just under 6'7
>was the tight end for our football team
>took test so he was massive
>whenever I went anywhere with him girls couldn't help but eye him up
>girls practically eye fucking him constantly
>never even knew women would openly look at men that way until I met him, he would come into a room and girls would literally stop talking to each other to look at him while biting their lips
>he had a 9/10 gf who talked down to other girls and was a cunt in general
>he would regularly cheat on her with the half a dozen girls he had on call
>she knew about it but turned a blind eye (I always assumed she was afraid she couldn't do better so she wanted to keep him around by any means necessary)
>his parents owned a local fitness chain that rakes in a ton of money
>he's taking over the business now

people like him live on a whole different fucking plane compared to the rest of us, for fucks sake there was a time our sophomore year where he started fucking two girls in a lesbian relationship with each other without either of them knowing about it. When they found out they broke up but still hooked up with him while hating each other.

underrated post..

C O P E

Damn

LISTEN

if there weren't autists like us CHAD wouldn't exist

its your fault stop blaming CHAD

Never post this again and please die in a fire

are you implying that the only way to be happy is to be of subhuman intelligence and oblivious to the world at large or any wider human concerns?

yet can afford wifi, a computer and/or a phone (to post here) and probably a load of other shit. It's not cool to play poor you faggot

>missing the point this hard

>fairly good looking genius
>family makes enough to live comfortably
>5'8"
God fucking dammit

>you will never have all the best things in life for absolutely no effort
>you will never be that one person who just sits back and gets everything served to him on a silver plate and lives off of other peoples labour

God /r9k/ is so pathetic

Just be yourself.

concerns are a subjective thing. sure you might have important things going on, but you're not going to solve them by stressing about them all day keeping your mind preoccupied and going crazy. solve it efficiently and swift.

that's the reason girls are crazy retarded, they're all stressing about everything all the time

yeah you can retard
get a hold of yourself lmao
>chad
extroversion, not everyone is extroverted
>genius
lol you don't even know what that means
wisdom >>>>>> knowledge >>>>>>>>>>>>> IQ
>wealth
>implying money buys fulfillment

I know youre trolling but I feel like ranting

>be me
>good looking but not Chad level
>poor family, don't have a great job myself but I'm working up the ladder
>pretty smart but definitely not a genius
>have pretty wife
>two beautiful daughters I get to watch grow up
>extremely satisfied with my life

I made it brehs.

That pic is really cool, really good story.
Thanks user

Only thing i can do is trying my best, everything else doesn't matter.

>Have a 10/10 girl
>I'm ugly as fuck and poor
Will it last?

I love these thread and how they make the gymcel squirm

>butterfaced college dropout thinks he's hot shit because of his 120k salary

>just be like the dog bro

> tfw literally cucked by 30 yo trustfund wanna-be Chad when me and my girlfriend were 19
> depression after we split
> decide I'm gonna do something about it
> start lifting
> enlist for that training
> SOCOM for that training
> met some of my best friends, got shot at, had a great time, became Chad
> compiled and memorized dossier
> block leave after deployment
> ambushed and crippled this guy, don't think he'll ever walk normally again
> doesn't make me feel better or anything, just empty 'cause that was literally why I did all this
I didn't win, but I made sure he didn't either

...oh

What movie is this from?

All that hate's gonna burn you up, kid.

It's not real, dummy

>The only Kevin Smith that mattered

Nice.
That is what we like to here.

Got to get something from all those hours the military put into you and you put into it.

Although, the idea it took more than one individual is troubling.
Then again that there tale of camaraderie sure is warming.
>was secretly hoping the us gov would not extend credit, fail to pay the troops, and have the legions march on Washington.

Yeah but no mattet how hard he tries he'll never achieve anything in his life

Its like when you buy a used viddy game and theres a maxed out save file, but its real life so he can't delete the save

I mean, he still has a good life, but you'll get to experience a godly feeling he'll never even understand if you make it.

IF

it will take you all probably a very long time to actually realize this but life is not about getting the very best things. happiness is moment by moment, so is sadness, so it anxiety, restlessness, fear, lonliness. it really changes moment by moment. no bullshit. you aren't sad because you don't have these things, you are sad because of your jealousy because of your conditioned responses to seeing alpha chad. some alpha rich chads are happy, just as many aren't. happiness comes from within.

this
Look at dj khaled for example.
5 6
fat
ugly
no talent .
but somehow he can fuck models and he has 15 millions dollars self-made networth

Genius chad who made his own wealth (both my parents are poor) checking in

>What movie is this from?
>7777
;)

I wish I was lying.

>Got to get something from all those hours the military put into you and you put into it.
The average I got when I calculated with my buds was a million bucks each, depending. Chairborne alone is 40K. I was originally gonna do it much sooner but I realized the military literally trains guys to be criminals with shit like SERE.
>Although, the idea it took more than one individual is troubling.
If you mean I ambushed him with my buddies, it was just me. No one's gonna know except you guys.

What mythology is this spoofing?

Nice.
I've got $3.50, could you vanish some folks?

Hell, if you rendition, I'll do the rest.

No talent? the fuck are you talking about? the guy is a master at image-building, marketing, and deal-making. he has way more talent in these areas than the typical person which is what his success is built on. you have to get away from having a narrow vision of what talent is

Just enlist, user. If you still feel the same after Uncle Sam, The Queen, or whoever have paid for you to get a PhD in door kicking, then go through with it like I did.

Thanks man. But Hercules was the penultimate chad

>needing "the best" of some aspect of something
Why does this meme keep going
Everything is shaped by what it doesn't have
Such a stupid mindset

Wrong. I can make the best of my life. Part of being content is not comparing and not striving for the unachievable. I can still find someone who I can love faithfully and be loved by in return which is literally the whole point of living. It's not like I'm some hideous mutant.

So many copelets in this thread lmao

There is only one path for people like us
youtube.com/watch?v=7fFXCy4QZ2s

Why is that any reason to stop lifting

cant be born into fitness, it is earned
wealth and other materiel pleasures are meaningless
>wont be admired like chad
gay here so ill be the one doing the admiring
>never had a girlfriend
the vag-jew is a trap.
theres a big difference between pride and arrogance. pride is to know your strengths, and it is a form of wisdom. arrogance is to exaggerate yourself in your own mind, and it is a form of vanity and insecurity. re think your post

Women admire rough around the edges guys.
Guys that succeed despite having the deck stacked against them have got the greatest appeal.
Thats why women like white men.

its only a problem if youre into the typical super rich blonde girls who to some private school and are usually boring
im a lot more into alt and cute girls, for me aesthetics and personality matters a lot.
but just like there are truly beautiful people who are smart, there are some people who lack in every aspect in life. if only that 0.5% could stay on r9k

>its only a problem if youre into the typical super rich blonde girls who to some private school and are usually boring
Like you'd know, as if they ever gave you the time of day
>im a lot more into alt and cute girls, for me aesthetics and personality matters a lot.
lmao

Bro nice
I'm enlisting for CCT
Got a bachelors in neurology and scored a 97 on my ASVAB
Cousin flies CVs for AFSOF
Best friend a TCAP

Life is simply unfair, don't you think?

i dont see them as special so why would i care if they ever gave me? your look reflects your personality, the clothes you buy, the way you dress, the way you stand, speak, spend your time, choose your hobbies, clubs you go, company you choose. i always knew i dont like super normie girls and around 18 i started to form my life.
the girls i know who only date chad-types are usually study fashion or something in a fucking rich foreign university. they arent anything special besides their rich parents

fpbp

THIS

>Got a bachelors in neurology
thats not even a thing

People post examples of "chads" and they are just some guy who has done some curls and dieted.

why do I want a girlfriend like chad when I can have my girlfriend instead

Sorry I'm high af

The point is you don't need all that to be happy. If what other people think of you is what you judge the value of your existence on you're being very shallow, and I would recommend you spend some time in the real world rather than browsing forums full of autists that will likely achieve true satisfaction with their lives.

Forgot pic related

Because fuck you, that's why. I want to get better. I want to prove cunts like you wrong. I'm going to make it. We're all going to make it.

this kind of statement may have devastated people in 2000 but with the internet you can be content on VERY little my man

Just give me sex bots in 10 years and i can go solo mode rest of my life

I'm dating a former pole dancer because I lift. No other real quality about me. He's just the cutest thing ever, and I get lap dances for free.

>120 k
>making it
pick one bro

>everyone is born equal!

stories like this, is why i did not kill myself. thank you sir. this was extremely uplifting :)

>tfw I was born smart
>tfw I was born a Chad
>tfw I was into wealth

>tfw I wasted my education fucking around because school was to easy
>tfw I neglected my Chad genes and was lazy and fat for most my youth
>tfw I blew all my money on stupid shit and now I'm an average wage cuck

Turns out it doesn't matter what you are born with if you are giant piece of shit all your life. Love my family to much to an hero though.

Same here user. There's always time to turn things around though, we're all gonna make it.

you deserve getting weeded out the gene pool scum

I'm fit these days.
I still give zero fucks about school, until colleges get reformed.
Still probably fall into the lower class bracket of money though.

Still manage to pay all my bills on time so whatever, I kind of just go through the motions of life now. It's insanely depressing but whatever it's all I got.

>school was to easy
yeah it really shows

>was born a Chad
>was lazy and fat for most my youth

>was born smart
>blew all my money on stupid shit and now I'm an average wage cuck

Does not compute