If your head shape doesn't lend itself to to looking good shaved, then yeah kys

Was it because of roids?

shave head

spend hours carefully pondering whether head shape looks good bald

no that's stupid

it's nice and comfortable and who gives a fuck

blind enemies with sun reflecting from beautifully shaven pate

keep shaving head

my hairline started receding when i was 15. fuckin' 15. i'm 21 and have a worse bald spot than most men in their 50's. so much so that i've had grownass men walk up to me and say i make them feel better about their hairline. what's even funnier is that when my hair started falling out, i was one of the kids rocking the hair-past-the-shoulders look. wanna know what i did? i looked myself in the mirror, admitted to myself that it fucking sucks but there isnt a single thing i could do about it. from 15 to 18 i kept my hair really short, with frequent buzz cuts, but for the last 3 and a half years i've changed to just shaving my entire head as close as possible 2-4x a month. men still respect me, women are still attracted to me, and honestly my life has only improved since it started. i'm lucky enough to have a head that looks better shaved than with the hair style i wore before, but even if i looked horrid i'd still probably go with the bald look. literally the worst thing you can do is try to hide it, deny it, or feel ashamed about it. find a new haircut that looks good with your newfound hairline (or whatever the closest you think you can get to "good") and start going with the flow. i'd also suggest you start cracking balding jokes now, not only so you can preempt people trying to bash you for it but so you can get used to hearing your friends crack on you for it. shit like this happens, and it's not the end of the world. i've known several other guys that started balding wicked early, and the only ones that had it affect their personal lives were the ones who let it. people are cunts naturally, you just need to realize that your hair is just the most obvious dig they can make at you. if that person saw you with a full head of hair, they'd attack something else or make up something to mock. wanna know why? because they're insecure cunts that feel the need to belittle others to feel confident about themselves.

If ur swole it's negligible

I'm in the same boat. It started a little bit when I went to college til 19. Then when I started working out around 23, my body let loose and around 24-25 the flood gates poured. 26 with a bald spot and hairline receded killing a bad ass widows peak.

It's funny when sometimes people talk shit saying if I got buff and lift because I'm balding. I tell them, I'm balding because I lift.

>sips incoming

Rois would only speed up the natural process that will happen anyway if you got shit genetics. Roids doesnt make anyone go bald unless they were super low test to begin with.

You're bald because of those sips breh

Holy shit you're 100% right, I went bald at 23

Does wearing hats frequently make u go bald?

I can't believe the sips meme is actually getting their product bought

no, that's an old wive's tale. the correlation has been made because men who are balding tend to wear hats to cover their scalps

No man my dad has worn a hat pretty much all day everyday since his teens and he's 57 and has a full head of hair

>Should I kms?

Only retards from retard countries use miles anyways. Km/h are more convenient though.

Bald guys wear hats because the sun gives you a sunburn on your head and it fucking hurts

Balding is genes mate, even if it somehow weakens your hair(probably doesn't happen anyway) it should be fixed after a while not wearing them.

Depending on a few factors, you might gain from just buzzing it. If you have the head shape for it, it's infinitely better than having a hair style in denial

no. Get a good attitude about it. The balding isn't the unattractive thing, it's the fact that guys are so damn sensitive about losing their hair. Shave ur head and never buy shampoo again you win.

No, do what I did when I lost my hair and hop on roids. Nobody says shit when you're bald and swole as fuck

I think it's really advertisement by monster shills but then again I seriously think anons do it for free.

That was my first monster in months. I fell for the 0 calorie sips meme

>Should I kms?

If your hair is the literal sole source of your self-respect, sure.

If there's even the smallest other thing, like maybe being swole, you care about, then no.

Since you're on Veeky Forums the answers probably clear.

Go lift.

I think it's anons buying into their own memes. They'll be spending a whole lot more time thinking about monster, so naturally they are more inclined to purchase it if the opportunity arises

i'm and i actually recommend still using shampoo. you'll still have the roots and some hair alive, so keeping some around for scalp health and maintenance is a good idea. granted, you'll only need a fraction of what you once needed, but many people end up with skin flaking and shit if they drop it entirely. i have psoriasis, so i'm a little biased, but imo using a quality shampoo (even if its only a couple times a week and not every time you shower) as a bald guy is 1000x better than going without. men with hair can have their scalps hidden and their dandruff contained, but us baldies dont have that option.

>Since you're on Veeky Forums the answers probably clear.
Definitely. Tighten that noose, OP

>have psoriasis
>big red spots on scalp, white flakes occasionally
>every time I get a haircut there are flakes everywhere
>mfw my crown is starting to thin

I've been able to hide it by letting my curls grow out to a medium length. One I'm bald the jig is up and I'm going to look like a freak. I wouldn't even mind shaving if it weren't for this.

>he doesn't know about t-gel

I use coal tar shampoo to relieve symptoms m8 I'm just not looking forward to my buzzcut and chromedome days.

No early hair loss is 100% treatable in the modern age

lol I've been on minox for 4 years now
it doesn't help that much you still bald
also do you realy wanna prick your scalp with needles
most of those guys at the bottom have had a transplant, not some meme treatments

Shave your head. You'll look way more Alpha than those guys who try in vain to hide their baldness.

My friend is 20 and is basically bald too, but he's honestly suicidal over it most times

>tfw 26 and I have such a thick, full head of hair I have to get it cut every six weeks or it gets long

feels bad man :(

>father never went bald
>uncles and grandfathers on BOTH sides of the family never went bald
>I'm going bald

>. i'd also suggest you start cracking balding jokes now
Your entire post is fucking retarded, but this takes the cake. DO NOT CALL ATTENTION TO YOUR BALDING HEAD. My brother does this all the time and it just makes people notice more, and it makes him look extremely insecure.

Actually, a lot of ingredients found in monster are good for fightng hairloss, namely caffeine and taurine.

You need to fin also minox by itself ain't going to do much

Go Stone Cold mode

this

>t. never been bald

this

shit's pathetic

Bald looks bad ass
also rub coconut oil in your hair it withh make it better

>Bald looks bad ass

no.

Only if you swole or radical ottermode.
Full-blown male pattern balding at 27 here. My dad is 1.5 sizes swoler than me at same height and rocks a satanic goatee, and I had 2 gfs threaten to leave me for him (fookin sloots, but still). Also, a few of the more ottermode dancebros are shining their noggin for awesome effect with the qts.
Not nearly as awesome if you're fat midget or just DYEL normie - it just looks like you've failed @ hair.

man, being a balding pajeet, or having black balding hair must be shit

>getting cucked by your dad

Shave the head, become Saitama.

>implying I care what people will think
I see my massive temples in the mirror when my hair is messy after waking up and I feel like killing myself. Any way I comb it makes it even more apparent that my hairline is fucked(the hair combed over scalp look)