Hernia, abdominal health etc

This is a little balloon in between my abs you see in this picture, Ladies, and Gentleman.
It came out lately. It is located on the thin tissue between the muscles. I suppose it got some scientific name but idk what it is.
If I push it inward it goes in. It does not hurt, but it produces a nasty feeling as if a finger pushes from the inside.

My question is:
WTF should I do about this? I mean there got to be some exercise routine that can help me get stronger there and stuff!!!!

share your wisdom brehs.

Anyone?

I am interested in general meaningful info on the subject as I dont really know much about ligaments healing and health.

It's your gut spilling between your abdominal muscles. Dunno if it can be fixed without surgery.

Most likely hereditary (weak abdominal wall) but training your abdominals before a hernia occurs is a good way to prevent it.

TIP: go to doctor and they'll tell you if you need surgery etc.

Might be a urachal cyst, not a hernia. Tell me if your belly button leads up to it, and if there's any pain around it

sauce

100% an umbilical hernia. Surgery is the only way but its easy

I am well trained in my core. This happened last week, I train for 6 years. I do a lot of abdominal exercises.
Doctors will always tell me to pay and get cut... that's their only solution ... so not an option there for me.

no link with bellybutton. I suppose its a hernia after all.

shaize man... I will not go to surgery unless my guts fall out...

sounds like you don't train your posterior chain. should have low-bar squatted

Pushing those back in could be dangerous as fuck. As they could be hooked up to larger blood vessels that you could damage pushing on causing you to bleed to death internally. Go to a doctor dumb ass.

Looks like a hernia, but I'd still check with a doctor. Mine is very similar and in the same spot. I'd post a picture but I only just started my summer cut so it's too hard to see.

I do, 1RM 120 kg @ 80kg bw
I do california front squats with 90 kg
I row with 100, and do renegade rows with 36 kg per hand...
I do train my posterior chain...

fuarkkkk that sounds frightening

nevermind post a pic anyways pls
would be a reference... mine is also not clearly visible usually

Looks like a hernia, you need surgery

At least it's not inguinal like the one I had

>Training for six years
>120kg low bar squat at 80kg
somethings weird here

you dont necessarily need surgery it will subside if it isnt too bad, very bad hernias need surgery to repair the abdominal lining.

I'm serious you can't see mine if I'm not at least like 12% bf. I'm at like 16%.

I'll post a picture but it's really hard to see.

Looks like a sports hernia, not a real hernia. Just some division in your abdominal muscles.

>when your only value is your fake tits

you should've started your summer cut in january tbqhwyf

you just look fat from this angle, post a full profile

It's the angle. I can only pinch like a cm of fat from my belly.
Can't, I'm not home. Either way, it's still difficult to see without being lean.

"For a long time the water in the cisterns had been honored as the cause of the scrotal hernia that so many men in the city endured not only without embarrassment but with a certain patriotic insolence. When Juvenal Urbino was in elementary school, he could not avoid a spasm of horror at the sight of men with ruptures sitting in their doorways on hot afternoons, fanning their enormous testicle as if it were a child sleeping between their legs. It was said that the hernia whistled like a lugubrious bird on stormy nights and twisted in unbearable pain when a buzzard feather was burned nearby, but no one complained about those discomforts because a large, well-carried rupture was, more than anything else, a display of masculine honor."
>Gabriel Garcia Marquez, El amor en los tiempos del colera