Do you walk like this, Veeky Forums?

Do you walk like this, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qKndsmHsr7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeh

This image is dumb but what's wrong with long strides? isn't that a good thing?

Generally have to walk fast on a college campus, but na I don't do the rest.

No.

No.

Yeah I thought that was weird and also the one about the hair. Like wtf is my hair supposed to be still when theres wind? I don't use hair products, so my hair is usually pretty crazy when a big gust of wind shows up.

Not even close. Still virgin though.

how do i get rid of this?

lose virginity 5x5

>tfw khv but don't walk like this

>little arm movement
Move aside, alpha coming through

>use headphones
>polite
>walk too fast
>pass slower people
>running shoes
>black coat
am i ever gonna make it?

This made me very uncomfortable, and triggered my latent autism.

I've never felt this autistic before.

If you do this irl people will think you're trying be like Conor Mcgregor or an aspie faggot.

No but I do hate slow-walkers who take up the entire path. Groups/fatties/parents with small children, they should be situationally aware and make room for people to pass.

>someone tries to walk on my side of the path towards me
>slow down to give them a chance to get out of the way
>stop, plant my feet
>if they are willing to walk into me, brace shoulder and hold the line
>PHALANX STYLE

>have long strides
>passes those walking slower than him
living in a city will do that to you, but other than that I don't do any of those

>taking stairs two+ steps at a time

aka the autism lunge

I walk like this.

this thread made me realise that I'm more autistic than I already thought I was

>not working out your legs at any given moment

You do talk the talk, but do you walk the walk?

>headphones
What's wrong with it? You must listen the sounds of big city or what?

honestly I walked before lifting and doing sports like this

Not my fault the fucking stairs at college are those baby steps. Looks fucking just as retarded going up one at a time and takes forever.

when I start lifting my posture get fixed, and no problem whit the hands. But the other things are true.

What's wrong with walking quickly? Unless I'm strolling around for pleasure or hiking I just want to get where I gotta go as fast as possible. Why waste time walking like a geriatric?

>"The virgin function"
>if you drink water with your mouth and swallow it to hydrate your body and satisfy thirst
describing basic human behavior as a meme
neck yourself

there's nothing wrong with walking fast, except the way it looks

you cant look ''cool'' if you're in a rush

always walk with a purpose, be the man who knows where the fuck they are going and why they are going there. Don't be the pussy wandering around looking like a lost little sheep, afraid to overtake the hungry wolves who are out getting shit done.

You can if you're attractive and dressed nicely.

the last bonus got me

found the virgin

I walk like Tsatsouline describes how Russians all walk because he said they have lower incidents of backpain and hip problems later in life. Belly first.

That's pretty much the US way of walking there as I understand it.

but the virgin walkers are not in a rush. they walk this way because they are uncomfortable

youtu.be/qKndsmHsr7M

I have a goofy walk that has been pointed out to me all my life.

It used to be
>user you walk like Shaggy from Scoopy Doo
Now it's
>user you've got a "Cold Stroll" or confident strut.

Point is if your outwardly confident you can turn a good into a bad.

Also my posture is great and I'm certainly not a virgin.

Betas convince themselves everyone bigger than them with headphones in is secretly intimidated by their presence or voice or some shit. At least that's as far as I can understand it, I've had a couple of twinks tell me to put earphones in when they're trying to front so it's something like that.

>black coat
>running shoes
you have no style nigga

Thats interesting. My stride is inspired by Baudelaire and Walter Benjamin.

There are virginal pedestrians who wedged themselves into the crowd, but there are also the flâneur like me who demand elbow room and are unwilling to forego the life of the gentleman of leisure.

The street becomes a dwelling for me, the flâneur; I am as much at home among the facades of houses as a citizen is in my four walls. To me the shiny, enameled signs of businesses are at least as good a wall ornament as an oil painting is to the bourgeois in my salon. The walls are the desk against which I press my notebooks; news-stands are my libraries and the terraces of cafés are the balconies from which I look down on my household after my work is done

Why does this board eat up every shit bait it gets its hands on?

> Using the term flaneur
I was gonna shit until I realized that I started doing the same after reading Taleb's stuff

>the autism lunge

lol almost spat my oats out

Aw m8, Benjamin is the shit. That fucking Kant quote at the start of the Arcades project is savage. Good choice m8 good choice.

I think you mean manlet lunge
I take stairs 3 at a time.

add manual breathing and boom thats me

Oh fuck oh fuck, literally me. And I'm not even a virgin.
Where am I supposes to look? If I look around at head level I'm just staring at people walking past or at random shit. Plus shouldn't I be looking down so I don't trip up or step in dogshit?

Patrician spotted

;-;

There is nothing wrong with walking quickly and passing stupid people who walk slowly. My time is valuable and I'm not going to waste it meandering around like some purposeless zombie.

t. not a virgin

>I KILLED FITY MEN

>I don't use hair product
Found the virgin

>basic human behavior

i do the eye contzct thing. have been trying to not do it.
>walk past girl in the parking lot
>looking at her
>make eye contact
>like half smile at her
should i have just said "hey" it felt akward?

smile and don't think about marrying random sluts you don't know in the slightest

Trying to find non-sports shoes to wear for casual outfits is a pain for my hobbit feet. I also have to custom order any dress shoes.
>tfw size 15 E4

Running shoes are fucking comfy, why wouldn't I wear them

I really have trouble overcoming the "too polite/giving too much space" thing

I curse myself everytime I instinctively do it

When I was young I'd only look at the ground when I walk. Then I started running and made it a thing to look ahead of me. That translated into when I just walk. You just gotta make an effort to look ahead not down.

Also staring at people is fun. You figure a lot out about other people even if you never see them again. Some people will make eye contact for about a second then immediately look down. Some people will maintain for 3-10 seconds and if your still in it and they look away they're your bitch. Some people will fucking stare back for ever. Look away eventually, staring at someone for a good minute is a good way to initiate something unfriendly.

So in translation I'm that weird guy that'll keep staring at you but it's fun. More fun if you are on public transportation or something.

Though if your really insecure and have problems just look ahead. If your walking on a side walk and someone else is coming towards you just look towards you but not at that person.

This is pure autism

Nah I walk like somebody that is light on their feet
I prioritize footwork as being the most important thing in combatives, because it is

I am. And I'm a virgin, because of depression. You can't have self esteem if you cry out of nowhere 30 minutes straight and your whole day is shit.

I do look like this b-but at least I'm not a virgin r-right

If you ever make eye contact just say hi with a smile and it will be all right :)

>tfw got a dog so it looks like I'm doing something outside

>people staring back for more than two seconds
Does that ever actually happen ?

t. manlet

Shit, that is me all the way, except clothing colors and shoes. I have a few red hoodies, and wear leather hard toe work boots, because I have a welding class

Unironically kill yourself

more like this

>Hair seems to overreact to the wind

The fuck am I supposed to do about that? I don't use anything in my hair

he looks like he's trying to be in an chink cartoon

this is the dumbest fucking thing i've ever seen. I'm a virgin but I dont do any of that shit. The only virgin was the one who made this fucking image.

spotted the virgin

he wrote 2+, cant you read?

>virgins calling out other virgins for being virgins

embarrassing

When I see fuckers walking side by side slowly I just want to fucking shoot em in their back so they can never walk again. You are one of the many cancers killing america

>implying that this doesnt look 10 times better
again, you have no style

>When I see fuckers walking side by side slowly
what did he mean by this?

>surprised by this behavior
are you new here?

I do all of that, but I don't see what many of those things have to do with being a virgin.

>Looks below parallel
I have to see where I fucking step

>Hair seems to overreact to wind
Not my fault my hair is thin

>Avoids eye contact
Who the fuck doesn't avoid eye contact with complete strangers?

>Too polite
Is this a bad thing now?

>Walks too fast
No, everybody else walk too slow

>Compulsively needs to pass anyone walking slightly slower than him
I'm trying to get to work and some retarded group of people are walking side by side extremely slowly in front of me

>Long strides
This is alpha if anything

>what did he mean by this?

WTF! It's me just without the bonus ones.

>long strides
>be 6'8"

can't have anyone thinking I'm a virgin, I guess it's mincing along with cute little steps from now on
:(

>>what did he mean by this?

>looks below parallel
>avoids eye contact
>too polite
>walks too fast
>needs to pass slower people

not a virgin, just the scandinavian way

>>>what did he mean by this?

>meme
suicide is an option, you do realize that?

>>>>what did he mean by this?
>>>what did he mean by this?

pitiful virgin, I drink water with my ass like real manly alphaman

sit down on a toilet, there's a great sucking sound and ahh there's my hydration for the day

>Eyes below parallel, head craned forward
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fuck you op. I'm trying to work on this, but it's sort of natural when you're a lanklet, there aren't a whole lot of things or people at eye level.

>Walks too fast
>Long strides
>Neutral colours
I do not match any of the others though.

stop you autists

>what is wardrobe diversity
Here's your (You)

>stop you autists

Both of these men have turned themselves into fuccbois.

>there aren't a whole lot of things or people at eye level.
oh I didn't realize when you you were over 5'11" you lost the ability to move your eyeballs.

that must be absolutely horrible, being forced to never look at anybody or look like a faggot if you want to acknowledge people

I wear running shoes because I have no sense of fashion. And neutral colors are fine, faggot. People who wear neon or graphic tees exclusively are worse.