/fraud/

Fraud

steroids sometimes, blogging most of the time

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

read ALL of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your retarded ass questions

prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEciZBKf9zk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4199287/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for where to get needles online

Mods- needles are legal :^)

THAT was his girl for a while?

Fuck, bad taste, Zyzz.

>thread posted 5 posts early
don't do that

gpzmedlabs, Amazon or literally your local pharmacy

still would. plastic bimbo 101, but looks fun to bump uglies with.

so I could buy needles in person from walgreens??

Just say ur diabetic

yeah but insulin needles are different aint they. theyre not 25g 1"incher liek I want

say you are prescribed test from your doc and need needles for that

Literally ask for the gauge you need. Most don't give a flying fuck, and if they do, find another. Just don't look like a junkie or grossly dickskin overswole, and nobody will mind.

aight. was hesitant at first because when I asked a clinic receptionist to schedule bloodwork she acted like she was going to call cops

privatemdlabs my nigga

not that getting regular bloods would be illegal in any way or form but some indeed get their panties in a bunch over it.

Pharmacies are more willing to give you specific gauge volume and length syringes and needles if you ask compared to someone who walks in and asks for "rigs" like a heroin addict. Don't act like you're doing something wrong because you're really not.

Muscleman: A Surprising

Case of Shrinkage

Frank was an all-around athlete in high school. He played football in the fall, wrestled during the winter, and was a

sprinter on the track team during the spring. After graduation, Frank attended State University to study American

history. In order to focus on his studies, he decided not to participate in team sports. However, he worked out at the

gym almost every day and became interested in bodybuilding. Although Frank had a muscular body and was very

strong, his muscles weren’t as large as most body builders who were of similar height.

Frank became friends with several students who had experience competing in body-building events. He asked them
for some training advice and all of them agreed that anabolic steroids were the only way Frank could build the muscle
mass required for competition. One of his friends off ered to get the steroids and show him how to use them. Frank
agreed and began administering himself injections of trenbolone acetate. Although he was convinced that the drug
would help him build muscle mass, he was unaware of the fact that trenbolone is a synthetic steroid that is used
in animal agriculture to increase muscle growth in livestock. It is typically administered as an ester derivative (e.g.,
trenbolone acetate).
Th e chemical structure of trenbolone is similar to that of testosterone, the naturally occurring hormone that is
produced by the testicles. Trenbolone acts in the same way that testosterone acts, but the esterifi ed form of the

hormone is approximately three times more potent than the naturally occurring hormone; that is, three times more testosterone is required to produce the same eff ects as a particular amount of trenbolone acetate.
Because Frank was an avid weight lifter and worked out for at least 60
minutes each day, he experienced an increase in strength and larger
muscles within two months. Although he was very pleased with the
development of his physique, he became quite alarmed about one side
eff ect of the anabolic steroid; that is, his testicles had shrunk to about
25% of their original size.
At the time Frank became interested in body building he was taking
a course in human anatomy and physiology. He fi rst noticed his
testicular atrophy when the class began studying the reproductive
system. Frank soon learned that testosterone is necessary for the
testicles to produce sperm, the male gametes. It is also responsible
for maintaining masculine patterns of body hair and muscle and
fat distribution. His textbook provided useful information about
regulation of the testicles.

Th e regulation of testosterone production and release from the

testicles involves a part of the brain known as the hypothalamus

as well as the anterior pituitary gland. Th e hypothalamus produces

gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH), a hormone that acts

on the anterior pituitary gland to stimulate release of luteinizing
hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH).
Th ese two pituitary hormones then act on two types of
testicular cells to stimulate synthesis and secretion of
testosterone. LH aff ects the testicles in two ways. First, it is
required to maintain both the number and size of Leydig
cells, testicular cells that produce testosterone. Second,
it stimulates the biosynthetic pathways responsible for
testosterone synthesis. FSH acts primarily on the Sertoli
cells, nurse cells that provide support for spermatogenesis
(the production of sperm). Overproduction of testosterone is
prevented by a negative feedback loop whereby testosterone
acts on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland to suppress
release of GnRH as well as LH and FSH, respectively.
Th e more Frank learned about the male reproductive system,
the more motivated he was to research the use and side
eff ects of anabolic steroids. He soon began to understand
the biological mechanism responsible for his condition. In
addition, he learned about other side eff ects associated with
the use of this type of drug.

> conclusion: TRY PCT FAGGOT BEFORE YOU SPREAD DISINFO IN SCHOOLS

your post formatting gave me AIDS. good read though, shame it's run of the mill (((steroids))) scaremongering lel

Its meant to deter high school athletes and make their girlfriends dump them if they touch roids, so yeah, its atrocious scaremongering

beard is coming slowly, face still pretty

had to sttop monix for weeks, because i had shitty side effects, reduced now to once a day

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on dosing the AI? Want to use arimidex. and the Nolva is just 4 weeks right?

stop doing that face

>took prohormones for a while
>lifts all dropped once I stopped taking them
>lethargic and tired mess
>feel less than myself
>pimples and general greasy feeling
>cycle
>frontload a G over 5 days
>600mg weekly week 2 forward
>pimples disappearing
>motivated
>focused
>feeling better
>slight test flu

Saving up for a trip in a few months gonna reel in some qts

Why do you always have that look on your face, do you never smile?

>that guy using prop on his first cycle
>and eq
smH

350 test is kinda low, probably 0.25mg eod if you even need any adex at all

u mad because that will face will rape your gf ON SIGHT

you ever seen a alpha male smile. Smiling is for faggot and for people that are HAPPY

I AM NEVER HAPPYU

>I AM NEVER HAPPYU
That explains some things.

For cutting, while lifting everyday full body with focus on strength::
1. 100mg Anadrol
2. 75mg Anadrol + 25mg M-DHT (PWO)
3. 50mg Anadrol + 20mg M-DHT (A.M) + 30mg (PWO)

The split in the third option is to extend the cosmetic effects throughout the day (Winstrol-like)

What would you guys choose?

>first cycle
>propionate + undeclynate
>'viles'

Congrats mate. You'll be hairy lumberjack mode in no time.
I think he just has resting duck face.

>you are now seeing the double bicep

>Pizza on her ass that was likely sitting on a shared toilet recently

Just, no. That's fucking gross unless she just came out of the shower.

>that guy who doesn't eat ass
what are you doing here?

autism

>unless she just came out of the shower.
Obviously. It's post sex pizza time.

I eat ass but only if that shit is clean. So freshly showered and enema'd.

guilty of the assburgers

hopefully thats the case

>Hey baby go shower and enema for me im gonna eat that ass
Guaranteed virgin

nonsense, ladies love my fedora and anime interests

>eating ass

Absolutely convinced you lads are shitposting and some idiots took it seriously.

>tren enthanate
Useless?

that practiced pose. Did you take like 500 selfies with different squinty faces and decided that was the best one?

Some dudes love it, never quite saw the appeal myself. And I'm literally on tren e right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=WEciZBKf9zk

You're not actually handsome, if you have to practice a fucking facial pose to look good enough for your selfies

>shitposting
I hope so. Although I'm pretty sure some aren't.

She goes for enjoying thier gf's strap on.

Made gf cry this morning because arguing
Feels bad friendos

She wants to try couples counseling, what the fuck kind of upper class shit is this? I think it's just a long con to get me on medications baka

>gf
>couples counseling
Better pack it up now

Jeez. What were you guys arguing about? Not good that you're already getting into this shit with her.

Muh mental health. I get manic episodes which I love but I imagine could be interpreted as concerning for her.

I've tried tons of meds from xanax to seroquel and gabapentin to suboxobe to risperdal. All of them just made me weirder.

I was basically just being a dick and talking about breaking up and she was saying we can find a way not to

>I was basically just being a dick and talking about breaking up
yeah maybe you really do need to be on meds and you don't just have an "outgoing personality"

if you really liked her as much as you say you do you wouldn't hurt her like that m8. you do it involuntarily because you have issues.

couples counseling is gay though, I'm pretty sure you already know the issues and just don't want to deal with them. you're gonna start cheating again in like two weeks

There's nothing wrong with medication m8

You seem like you're in denial

Fuck off with the roid rage, there's literally no reason EVER to yell at your gf and make her cry you fucking dick

You should make an effort to improve your mental health if you truly love her and want her to be there for you.

I don't know if your insurance covers basic counciling with a psychologist but maybe find one you like and see if they can help you with cognitive behavioral therapy instead of medicines.

>tfw can take 1.6g of test ez np no bloat nothing
>tfw even 200-300mg tren gives me brown lactation on my right nipple even with prami, caber, dangerous doses of b6 and lots of letro yet I don't suffer from trensomnia or most tren side effects (no bloat either, it ain't nandrolone)

I hate being so nor-19 sensitive, fuck sake.

At least I'm also lucky enough not to shed/thin hair on DHT derivatives also/

i can imagine how zyzz was fuckin this bitch

>yeah brah suk that dick prah

were you squeezing your nip? I only notice it then and im on 1.2g of tren e

all of you ancillaries pharma? I hope that b6 is the p5p version otherwise you're going to get neuropathy.

yo can the ventro glute take 3 milliliter injections?

yes

mine do every 3 days, yo

Threats like that can be construed as emotionally abusive especially if it's flipkant or said on a capacity to motivate her to your perspective; it's not too dissimilar from gas lighting.

Here's a thought; if you like your life with her, compromise. If not, walk.

people who pin ed, what sites do you rotate between?

ill be on a every other day cicle

will it be ok to pump 3 ml on monday and then another 3 on friday?
the drugs are 2 ml of test-p and 1 ml on mast
does the same apply to the normal glute?
ive never done every other day injections before :(

Freaking out that I have an abscess from leaked tren on my left delf. All while knowing i have no s/s of infection or heat to the injection site. I find that i gotta consciously remind myself that I am trippin.

> Week 5, 100mg daily with trt test e and asin

>emotionally abusive
it is honestly.

why the fuck are you running 2ml of test p which I assume is 100mg/ml? Get longer estered drugs like enanthates and pin e3d

leaked subq more than likely, it hurts and may turn red but it'll go away. I'd only be concerned if it swelled up and started to spread. 100mg ED of test e isn't trt though.

The 100mg was tren ace. Test e is at 250mg/wk. To be honest, i am just tripping.

Ah okay. Yeah you should be fine just keep an eye on it but don't obsess because then you'll think something's wrong when it isn't.

I just did test-e for 8 weeks, im gonna bridge for 4 then jump on test-p + mast+ winnie for cutting
test-p works a little better for that purpose.

do you know the answer for my previous question?

>little better for that purpose
Says who? Test is test as long as you achieve the same serum concentrations.

Pin VGs whenever they fall into rotation but you should wait atleast 3 days before using a site again especially with propionate esters because they're going to hurt some.

>bridge
>test p is better for cutting
what shitty normie brosciencey steroids forum did you crawl out of

Sounds like AM or meso

It's like every thought i have is heightened, like I get anxious a little faster than usual I'm noticing. And over analytical of every pin these days. You're right not to obsess. Like I'm keeping a daily log/journal through the cycle just to help monitor shit lol

>Like I'm keeping a daily log/journal through the cycle just to help monitor shit lol
I don't even know what week I'm on

Why no happy

Mast neber happy. He half to lib with mooslims constantly trying to kill his countrymen and he frustrated

most material ive read got me under the impression that short ester tests will work better for cutting purposes since water retention and aromatization will be lower, is that wrong? plus youre gonna be pumping mast and winnie every 2nd day anyways
im thinking about rotating it like this
monday - right glute and shoulder(1 ml winnie on shoulder)

wednesday - left glute and shoudler

friday - both ventral glutes(3 ml on one and winnie on the other)

sunday - ill have to self pin so ill do it on the lateral of my thighs

do you think that works?

I'd say mean shit like that to my ex in the heat of the argument. Mean things said literally just to break her down because I had no other assault other than dismantling her feelings, which were already broken.

If you have to attack your partner like that, leave.

Thanks fellas gonna give therapy a go, and stay open minded to meds.
Gf is worth it and I don't always understand what I'm doing. I don't have a lot of places to get feedback besides here maybe therapy is gonna be good.

Maybe because I was raised by a single mother who had dealt with shit like that prior to getting divorced but I would never let myself do that to a girl I loved. I'd feel like a complete shitbag if I had to resort to that or physically threatening them, probably neck myself at that point because I know I am and we all can be better than that.

1. Why the fuck did you get injectable winny?
2. In my opinion there is little to no difference for cutting, aromatization will be dependant on blood serum levels not the ester.
3. You're pinning 200mg of test p EOD?
4. That's a shitshow in all honesty.

Be open to her and let her know you're going, maybe she needs some too just to help with stress and whatnot. I was on psychiatric meds when I was younger but they never did shit for me except make my jerkoff sessions last like 2 hours because I couldn't cum. Fuck those meds in general.

That's a good idea. Her actions and recommendation for therapy are her way of communicating that she's willing to work with you to preserve the relationship; it's literally doing what she can for you. Meet her dude.

>Fuck those meds in general.
Plus they typically just prescribe more meds to mask other side effects so if at all possible I'd stay away from them but if you feel that they will help maybe give them a try.

I'd never dealt with emotional abuse before.

So I got a definite gyno flare-up that worsened pretty much overnight, despite upping Asin and adding Nolva (I know the Nolva will take awhile). Week 6 of cycle.

So I'm thinking of grabbing Letro now. Will I need to drop the Asin and use Letro as my AI instead? And UGL or just shill out for the parhma sites?

Are you taking asin with a full fatty meal? If not It won't be very effective. Also get pharma ralox, just nuking your estrogen with letro isn't a good way to deal with gyno.

I take it with fat, I'm only doing 6.25 EoD but I haven't had any other high estro symptoms, just the gyno, and I know I'm susceptible to gyno. Was worried about crashing the estro since I did that like week 3

I'll grab the ralox. What kind of dosage is recommended I'm only familiar with Nolva and Asin

>that b6 is the p5p version otherwise you're going to get neuropathy.
Explain this like I am 5 years old please. I mean mine IS p5p incidentally but holy shit wat.

60mg in the morning and at night if usually suggested but it takes months to see results.

How do online sources not get caught?

It looks insanely easy to get caught desu

I wont be able to get it for another week cause I'll be out of time, so Ill have to do 40/day Nolva to start, then reevaluate then

What exactly is the deciding factor for those who want to use Letro over a SERM? Is it mainly for pre-pubertal? I had pre-pubertal but I had gyno surgery but of course they didnt remove the fucking glands.

i dont have a good source for orals, i do know the injectable is the real deal though so i went with it.
Yes ill be doing 200mg eod.
do you mean the muscle division for pin ina shitshow?
that way ill be injecting only once per week in each muscle, the muscle division for the shots are my biggest concern right now.

Vitamin B6 toxicity produces a sensory ataxia, areflexia, and impaired cutaneous sensation. Patients often complain of burning or paresthesias. Electrodiagnostic testing usually shows a sensory neuronopathy, but with severe toxicity motor nerves can be affected as well[33]. Symptoms of toxicity can be seen with doses as low as 100 mg per day[34].

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4199287/

Tor, Anonymous email servers and customers who use the same, bitcoin, cash in mail, throwaway emails for emt, fake mailing addresses and names

It's way easier to get caught in person m8

Jesus. Never knew. I mean, that toxicity was an issue yes, but not the whole extent of it. So using p5p should be fine, or is there a funky level too, but just high enough not to care for the common meathead (like me)?

>like 5 years old
>cites a paragraph of medical terms
he some kinda pajeet prodigy

Fair enough, seems like a pretty lucrative business if you don't get caught, especially with the amount you can charge for gear in australia compared to what it actually costs to make kek

nobody gives a shit until you start moving enough that you're ordering a dozen keys of raws quarterly

>read the whole thing
>harrowing paranoia of lacking one of them immediately
brb worrying about inane shit for days

is it possible that DNP gives a lingering, residual effect?

or am I just dumping all the water I've been hoarding

The half life is like what 2-3 days? So yeah it's not out of your system completely for 5 times the half life

Also if you just got off then yes you are losing a lot of water weight as well

it's been 2-3 days since my last dose

Fggt

>what is the loss of dnp water retention and accompanying glycogen supercompensation for $500

how the fuck do you people use shit and have absolutely no idea about basic bitch shit like this

sup fuckface, about to go lift double your bench

:^)