What does /fit think of Bane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHOXqkIbi7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a big guy

He's a big guy

Why does he wear the mask?

He does it for you.

He's cool but because of him we've got an army of dumbasses wearing elevation mask thinking they're badasses

Another dumbass

Is that the natty limit?

Never change, Veeky Forums.

Agreed. So stupid.

he's a sizeable fella

What does Veeky Forums think of Venom?

How can I get this physique while natty?

Probably my favorite comic villain. He just looks bad ass. I loved the Spider-Man vs. Venom game for Sega Genesis.

>How can I get this physique while natty
Well first you need an obsessive hatred of Peter Parker...

I'd do anything to see the real Eddie Brock in a movie (incredible athlete and weightlifter, tragic anti-hero instead of random douche).

Tom Hardy was a fucking fatass when he played bane. Normies didn't know any better when they watched the movie but he wasn't fooling anybody who lifted even a little seriously.

I don't even lift and even I thought he looked like shit.

in your opinion

for you

>Gargan

Posting the wrong Venom, son.

Also, I see someone else here saw that Death Battle.

I don't think he's natty

marvel insider here. You are gonna love an upcoming production ;)

Wow, you're so cool dude. You must be a Venom scholar or something.

Hardly an insider we all know there's a venom film coming out

you have to do the infamous biceps press
youtube.com/watch?v=gHOXqkIbi7g

See /fraud/

How to isolate biceps when bench pressing?

Bane?

This tbqh

I used to play as Venom in whatever games would allow me.

Would you let Venom be your symbiote if you were still you?
>Yes

why does he wear the mask?

During his time in prison he suffered a bad back injury, similar to the one he gave Bats, and since then he's always been in pain, even when he breaths he's in pain, and the mask is designed to pump him anesthetic gas and allow him to breath as little as possible.

>acquire a symbiote
>be natty
Pick one.

Symbiotes are natural. Are you gonna say using whey protein is not natty now?

I have never seen anyone actually answer this meme with a real answer. good work!

I don't think the olympic athletics commission would give a symbiote the green light, friendo.

More highly than Raz Al Ghul

Those groups are always retarded though. They ban random things that are by no means unnatural.
They even tried banning caffeine but they could not differentiate between people using it competitively or consuming it from their diet.

Granted, but I'm pretty sure "Alien that is giving you superhuman strength" is a pretty clear case of cheating.

genetics

Every time I think about that movie I'm reminded of how little anyone involved in production gave a fuck

about as natty as this.
>is meditation natty?

you pull the bar while creating a reversal of gravity, it's a very technical lift.