>tfw no gf

>tfw no amount of workout will fix my betaness and help me find a gf

DELET THIS

>another Friday night at home after I'm done with the gym

>Read The Book of Pook
>???
>acquire gf

This is like complaining squats wont grow your arms. If you want bigger arms you gotta do curls. If you want a gf, you gotta make social gains.

Take a pickup bootcamp

It worked for me, got a qt 3.14 I'm still with

holy fuck you guys are such faggots. I wouldn't want to be friends with you let alone fuck you.
you're so fucking shitty

>you gotta make social gains.
How? I don't have anyone to go out with me. Not one.

tfw buying camgirl coins

tfw have gf but shes tall and skelly and not latina and thic

I go out alone. Techno parties are a great environment for that. Admittedly I cheated a bit by using drugs, but I went from going out alone to having a wide social circle including girls. Dancing classes were also a great way for me to both meet people and get more comfortable around women.

Simply put: do things that involve other people. Join a sports class or something. And never forget its a matter of small steps. Don't expect to make friends or get laid in one go. Start with saying hi, to holding short conversations, and eventually it will come naturally.

>believing in PUA

nice b8 m8

Since you're obviously a normie, teach us how to be less shitty.

but squats do help your arms grow

Tell me another proven way to get laid then?

It might not be with the hottest girls or whatever, but pickup does work

I don't understand how you guys manage to be left alone. I make friends by accident everywhere I go.

>by accident everywhere I go.
There you go. I don't go anywhere.

fuck it i've came to terms that i'll be forever alone. can't deal with the social bullshit and useless small talk these normies talk about.

overheard a girl and some guy talk at the gym today and she was talking about shopping for new clothes and getting a haircut while the guy was affirming everything she said. "wow so cool", "hehehe you're funny".

seriously what the fuck? does anyone else find this shit boring and stupid as fuck or am i just mentally challenged?

Life time of social-anxiety, brah.

try killing yourself because you're never going to stop fucking whining about how nobody likes you

Any nerd wants to go out with me? Germany, Bavaria.

Guy is friendzoning himself, the poor cuck

using normal interactions as a goal instead of weird pua shit

sure mohamad, ahmed here. where da wyte women at?

I just wanna get out with a Veeky Forumsizen and get drunk, why are you bringing /pol/ shit in this? Kindly off yourself.

i'd go but then again i have social anxiety

Are you even living in Bavaria?

Yes and I don't think you're retarded. You just aren't the type. I think this is more true for more intelligent/intellectual men, but it's not a requirement.
If you can't talk about shit like that then you can do 2 things:
1, Don't talk about shit like that.
2, Learn to act a bit.

Honestly, it might help more (option 1), if this question is about girls, to go full direct with confidence.
"Cool loner type guy comes out of nowhere with confidence and asks for my number with ease." is probably not a bad thing in the eyes of women.

you would not wan to go out with anyone from here. i know a few fitizens irl, one is a good friend, we get along and all but he's a damn autist. most people who do frequent this place are fucked in the head because of all the alpha/beta dichotomy, height theads, tfw no gf threads and brap and high test ( thank god that went away lately )

don't you have any friends, colleagues, team mates, even gym regulars you get along with. find something you have in common and become friends.

No, I don't know how to make social bonds.

tfw have this one qt with a D cup sizes and does yoga wanting me to be her bf.

I am not really into it, yes sex will be amazing but I dont want to cuddle, go clubbing, watching movies together and pretending to be interested in her "oh my god what just my bitchy friend said"...

Why is it so god damn hard to find a normal, geeky type of a girl which doesnt look bad or doesnt have some issues.

I am in STEM, and suprisingly out of the minority girls here a lot of them are qties, but they are all fucking taken.

Tfw I'll be at home tonight playing OSRS instead of getting poosey like a normal person

i find it retarded when normies do that as well. i don't get how they can enjoy such mundane shit. also it's like they all hate fun, they're all repressed betas who talk about 1 or 2 things they find safe and ok and that's literally all there is to most people.

a guy who has a bit more shit going on stands out more i guess so it's actually good you're not retarded, but you have to work on your patience and on your conversation skills.

>tfw just found out my oneitis got a bf

how old are you and what is currently your profession

At least she isn't getting fucked any other day buy a new guy.

29, IT.

you might be beyond help man. assuming your work mates aren't retarded/boring fucks ask them to go out and drink.

go to gambling establishments, get a little buzzed and talk with other guys there about your and their wins and losses

go to shitty bars and socialize with lower class drunks. might work in higher quality places but people are more high strung there.

also try to get in touch with old colleagues.

i would disregard the advice about joining clubs and gathering thrown around here because most of those groups are made up of lame ass normies, but if that's your only option go for it

lastly make friends at the gym, should be pretty easy

>you might be beyond help man

>tfw gf used to come to the gym with you
>tfw she's gone now and going back there drags up memories

What do I do?

it would help if you told me more about you, stats ( Veeky Forums and otherwise ) if you're comfortable with it so i can help you. you might be if you have the wrong mindset, you can make it with the right mindset

everything still stands, go out and do irresponsible shit and talk to people, most times people will approach you no matter how constipated you look, so all you need to do is talk to them, then you can learn to approach others and you can build your social circle from there.

I'd love to go out but I'm not sure where. I live in a town with a bunch of people, the next big town has about 15k people. There are no classic bars, only restaurants.

Where in bavaria?

Ansbach / Feuchtwangen / Dinkelsbühl

>tfw prefer cuddling to sex

I honestly just fuck my girl these days to make her shut up
I prefer jerking off for my own pleasure
I love it when she snuggles all over me after sex, though

you still go there without her, you're still bettering yourself, you still lift in a place that brings up memories of her so what is the fucking problem man. you're better than her, and you're only going to get better while she wastes her time gloating about your suffering and possible getting shagged by some random dude. either way she's slowly degenerating into an even worse version of herself while you're only getting better. stop being a bitch and lift, doesn't matter what gym you go to

Are you really that inept at using the internet? You come to a board filled with antisocial neckbears and it's just an echo chamber of self-pity and angry dissatisfaction. Go fucking look elsewhere for decent advice.

>nothing will help
Yeah, that's the attitude of losers whose lot in life will never change. If your strategy for life involves waiting for a magical life fairy to come along and sprinkle success of any kind on you, you're going to die old and bitter and alone. You don't do the same shit day in and day out and expect things to get better.

Yeah, I have too many good friend desu

Well at least you know the problem. Solution = start going out

Gotta take some baby steps my man.
Start saying hi to people and build from there

The biggest problem with people who have depression/anxiety is that they don't give them selves credit for anything. Thus their confidence never grows.
Take baby steps and then give your self credit. Learn to recognize progress

>tfw girl is interested in you
>she is pretty cute, winning smile, a bit devious
>tfw she bites her lip and does all the hair signs etc
>tfw I ignore and ignore her more and more
>tfw lads I am afraid of having a gf or interacting in a serious way with a girl (anything towards intimacy)
>I think I am scarred by my past and 99% bad experiences with women, starting from mother
>tfw no girl would like me if she knew how much of a wreck I am regarding females
>tfw I look normal, even good looking but whats the use if the mind inhabiting the aesthetic body is so tired and just needing something safe and comforting
>tfw safe and comforting is literally what women arent in current year
>tfw even if this girl is, I am afraid of developing feelings and starting to become obsessed until she realizes it and leaves me
>tfw all this is happening on new job and Icanteven.jpeg new job is demanding (medicine) and I cannot strain myself to aquire a gf.
>even if I didnt work it would take a lot of MANA from me
>now feel self hate for acting like an autist.

JUST.

small towns are even better since people aren't as anti-social and disconnected as in large cities. there have to be shady spots somewhere just go there, go to said restaurants and chat up the waitresses and waiters, talk to guys at the gym and go play sports at the local courts.

i didn't really go into the psychological part of it, which is just to not give a fuck about anything. some might call this irresponsible, those people are betas and hater bitches. don't give a fuck and approach everyone and withhold nothing. talk to people about random shit, smile ( not in a creepy way ), laugh and be open, people will open up to you as well. if you mess it up ( unlikely to mess something up completely ) shrug it off and go on with your life.

one other thing that might help is getting a pupper, it might alleviate loneliness and he will be a good bro and wingman who will introduce you fairly easy to anyone. it will cost you a bit tho

Ekelhaft

Lol you're 29 man. Still have a lot of good years ahead of you. My older brother is in a similar situation, 29 and keeps to himself, nogf etc.

Join some clubs/groups for fitness, sport or other things you like. Take the plunge.
The investment will be well worth it man

>The biggest problem with people who have depression/anxiety is that they don't give them selves credit for anything. Thus their confidence never grows.

very good point. Very good.

Ill take credit for it, as a first step towards my healing.

Warum?

Go to college, be social, study the material, answer a couple of questions, girls start talking to you

Do what I did. Change gyms.

Are you me? I know this feel. I might die alone and I don't know how I feel about it.

Des is scho fast borderline preißisch

Here's what's going to happen, OP

You will get a girlfriend, eventually
You will think it's fucking awesome for three weeks
You will begin to notice her faults
You will realize you don't feel that much different
You'll break up and get dumped, realizing nothing changed at all

Aquire happiness first, gf later

meant for

Holt die Goschn.

Joa is kloa speze

Reds es übahaptst nu boarisch do obn?

Ne, eigentlich gar nicht.

At least we arent alone.
We bear the feel together (nohomo)

Stay strong beratna, I wish you freedom from this feel. God knows no one deserves this.

pic rel, me when I find out girl is interested.

Sog I jo ekelhaft

Oberbayer checking in

I would do so much stuff outisde with a gf, though. Bars, cinema, swimming, wandering, visiting various places.

>Gotta take some baby steps my man.

Nigga, those baby steps should have already occurred naturally during my formative years. At this point a lifetime of isolation as made me completely dysfunctional as a human being.

Same. Then I met one girl who changed all that in me. Never in my life met anyone like her, and I let my guard down and fell head over heels for her even though she just wanted to be fwbs. So then of course she moved on after a few months, and I had to cut contact with her having never told her I loved her.

8 months later and I'm on an ssri to cope with anxiety problems, and I still think about her every single day. Can't overcome crushing loneliness because I'm too emotionally fucked to have a relationship, and because I don't think I'll ever meet anyone like her again

>gotta make social gains
for me doing that was like doing 1000 curls a day with a 5 lb dumbbell.

Some of my best friends will come to me from time to time and tell me how they are down in the dumps mentally and feel like they aren't accomplishing anything. Its a very easy demon to give in to. I do it as well, we all have bad days.

But I always just tell them to give themselves credit, and ride out the bad vibes. Your mental state can be like weather sometimes, and all you can do is wait out the storm and not feed it by creating more bad thoughts about yourself.

Some friends include:
- Firefighter who works in a major city (very hard job to get)
- Very talented music producer
- Head VFX director of a fairly big digital studio (60+ employees)

Basically I'm trying to say that you will never be free of self doubt and the bad thoughts that come with it. I had them 10 years ago the same as I do today.

Focus on moving forward and you'll make it breh

> Katholik detektiert

Deploy preußische Tugend!

as a fellow sufferer of nogf, I gotta say, I have friends, few but good. Im by all means not a peoples "wee hee heeey guuyyyysss" person, but I have good ppl around me.

And they dont act different compared to you or me, at least not in every sphere not regarding male female relations.
You are pretty normal sounding online, and you probably just self destroy.

But I wanted to be that guy

>turning down a hot D cupped girl that does Yoga
What a faggot.

Oh well, I made my plans for tonight. I'm getting drunk and play some Vallhalla.

You sound pretty normal to me.

I guess you have to decide if you want a good life or not.
Pretty easy decision if you ask me.
I'm going to assume you do.

You have a brain right? Your probably a pretty smart person. You probably over analyze everything.
Maybe that's the problem.

Can you envision the man you want to be? Who you think you already should be by this point?

If you can, then I bet you can think about all the qualities that this 'man' possesses.

Make a little simple list of these qualities.

No you got a blueprint of what you should be working towards.

Start taking baby steps. And give yourself credit when you make progress.

see here

Bin ned RK

>I let my guard down and fell head over heels for her even though she just wanted to be fwbs.

(((FEAR)))

I dont even get the sex craze, I had that at 15 - 19, at 27 now I just want a girl who would approach relationship with same ''seriousness'' as me, and Im not talking funeral serious, just - taking into account emotions and being ready and willing to develop them, accept them.

I couldnt do fwb, Im just too emotional I guess.

And no, I dont cry at movies (except How to train your dragon and Wall-E, but hey thats a pass) or act like a pussy.

I usually overcompensate t b h and no one would call me weak, al though I work on allowing myself to mellow out.

Dunno. Girls seem much more emotionally cold and distant, even those I know having bf's, they still mire me on a daily.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

And its true. You just have to weather the storm.

You're welcome brotha. keep on truckin

Why Japanese always nail that feel?

Bro, fuck the past. Youre carrying it around like its a part of you; you have to realize you decide what you are.
In the past you werent fit. In the past you had a shitty job. Its called the past, so move past it. Say it with me; FUCK THE PAST

thanks man I actually did it and it felt empowering, it centered me.

FUCK THE FUCKING PAST FUCK THE FUCKING PAST
AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

>go to gambling establishments, get a little buzzed and talk with other guys there about your and their wins and losses
Breh, that's a pretty good idea.

>can talk to people normally if I get talked to
>can't bring myself to actually initiate conversation.
I think i'm just too self conscious, how the fuck do I stop being such a self conscious fag?

What is supposed to be so good about having a gf? It takes up a lot of your time, money and energy. Seriously why?

I just want sex but I don't want to pay a hooker.

If she's a good girl she'll feed your ego in a great way

My ex would always pump me up before doing shit, it's cheesy, but made me feel great

At times, it felt like her entire life revolved around me being happy, it was pretty crazy

talking from experience, people come to talk to me, occasionally i talk to them it's a nice way to bond over degeneracy

phenibut and out on the town

Social experience is social experience. The context doesn't matter. I also have a legit reason to talk to people there.

There is a 10km run in my town this Sunday. I'm going to kill some gains and try to talk to someone there before it begins, gotta be there at least 30min in advance. It's also easy to talk to people there, I imagine.

did it work like that for you?

>Tfw no gf for 3 weeks now
Feeling pretty good actually, I have so much more time to spend on myself.

>no gf for 3 weeks now
Turn the 3 to a 2 and add another 26 to it and replace the weeks with years.

Berlinbros who want to hang out? have a pretty big social circle and also looking for someone to replace me at my DnD group because I'll be gone for a semester

>Berlin
Nein, danke. Enjoy your RRG.

Im at 24 here. Tell me if you get the wizard secrets at 30.

you get the ability to over complicate math problems

Me too man. Finally going to hit 99 fm this weekend :)

>tfw talk to lots of girls
>Will walk into classes and girls will all say "hi user"
>Go to parties and girls sit next to me, talk to me
>Literally so far deep in the Normie crowd that I help organize parties
>A qt literally just made a vagina joke and stroked my arm 30 minutes ago
>Over 6ft Aryan
>Told I have handsome face
>Still a kissless virgin
>Still have no idea how to ask a girl out
Seriously, I just talk to girls in a normal way, I have no idea how to flirt if I want to. One time a girl I knew for a while found out I was a virgin and she was thoroughly surprised. I am pretty close to just hopping on tinder.