>this kills the man

>thick
>solid
>tight
Rate bulk?

holy fk you still look exactly the same after all those years

Remember when you made CBT threads daily with the same pic lmao

big fat tiddays, leme milk them udders.
Looking good potentially, you need to cut 100%.
work on abs and shave that disgusting beard.

he should've worked on back/shoulder/arms more.

doesn't know basic image editing skills/10

GIMP is free (as in freedom and free beer), and not hard to learn how to use.

Landau you look like shit

I will get GIMPy with it
>shave that disgusting beard
My head looks too small without it... :'(
>core work
But yeah Im trying to do core twice daily, everyday.

Cut or bulk

Kinda wanna cut to really low bf% and then bulk

Because deep down I constantly feel like a fat fuck, especially when standing in front of a mirror :')

Bulk bb. Just do a little cardio here and there

Sup boys

I mean, you could cut but then you'd be st8 ottermode. It is almost summer though, you could have a solid six pack by then for sl00ts

mirin that dedication, can definitely see a strong change in bf. Core is underdeveloped though, work on that senpai

More like
S I P B O Y S
I
P
B
O
Y
S

Let's see yours brah

This was me back in Mid to late January. 6'6 at 245 pounds. Pics gonna be sideways idk why

Chest still looks like shit

And this is me now, at 225. Still a fatass tho

If its yours, mirin'
Theres mine

the god of fit is here, look and mire boys

That's what I get for never doing ab work. Cheers

You have a hot body.

Bulk you have zero mass

Just hit 155kg deadlift for 3 sets of 5 Veeky Forums, how am I doing?

>dat manly chest hair
>strong development of muscle groups

l-looking good m-m8, n..no homo

Veeky Forums is always slow in the weekends.

Relaxed vs. somewhat flex. Currently trying to cut last bit of fat for the summer.

We're all gonna make it brahs.

No, your before pic's chin looks better. if you want bigger jaw, buy a mouth guard and always tense your jaw when doing bench/deadlift/OHP etc.

why is your pec terrible? great arms/shoulder/trap but terrible chest. how that happen
u miring?

Interim goal body, except I won't feel bad after fucking twinks.

5'9

165lb will i make it?

Good frame. Wide shoulders. But your legs look like tooth pics.

6' 170

You may not be wheat, but your shredded

I've been thinking of doing legs 3 times a week and nothing else for 1 month. Sound like a good idea?

5'11, 145-150Ibs

Mainly do running, barely any upper-body

>and nothing else
No that's fucking stupid. If you like what you're doing then keep that and just squat as well. Add in SS squat portion to whatever you're doing.

In all seriousness why even post? What could people possibly even tell you dude

idk senpai, I guess what you've just told me

Thiccccc

Thanks desu. I want to reach the 190's before July hopefully

6'3 225 poons

you need to bulk, looking skinny as hell senpai go gomad asap

>still
that's how it's gonna look forever buddy boyoo thank ur genes lmao

Will I ever be a big guy?

I mean you even said you just run and don't even lift. I guess my critique is to start lifting.

Only if you get at least 2 more stupid tattoos.

You look good here but you will in fact be an ugly man forever

tat your chest up and fight mayweather

How do you know they're stupid, you can't even see them

And I have 4 other ones so I guess I'm big guy now?

Looking kinda meh today tbqh

Guess I was mainly asking about potential, I probably didn't really need to post

>Women
>Veeky Forums
Pick one.

You look like a girl that doesn't lift

Not gross but pretty average.

I know they're stupid because you have them. They're all stupid. Only try hard idiots get tattoos dude. They are completely played out. Every douche bag has tats these days and every ducking girl as well.

Looks good but can't see to much with dim lighting and potato phone.

what are you even trying to accomplish

You shoulda seen my before

You're the definition of skinnyfat.

>Caring what other people think

I live in one of the most tattooed cities in the world, they're pretty normal here. Not a fashion statement. Not trying hard to be a cool kid. If anything, it's pretty mundane and every day here. Nobody really cares or even comments on them other than Veeky Forums NEETs and 50 year olds.

Well, congrats then keep going.

gf/10

Work on lats and cut

I knew it

Ill do neither of those things

Just taken my first progress pics in a while, I have a really hard telling if I've made much progress at all

Only started going gym 2 months ago

Thx for proving my entire point. Hive mind sheep. You live in Portland or Seattle?

Feel like im making decent progress, this is a year of training, could be better but could defineatly be worse aswell.

I kind of feel like doing a lean summer bulk but not sure, keep cutting the last few kg/pds?

You look like someone who exclusively smashes twink boipucci

Neither

And I just said I have them because I like them, not because I'm trying to be cool or edgy like it's some crazy counter culture thing. It's just part of the culture where I'm from and is normal when you're around a lot of talented artists.

Calling me a sheep is like saying Asians are all hivemind because they all eat rice. Or northeasterners are hivemind because they like to fish. Or rednecks are hivemind because they like hunting.

You're acting like every other antisocial nerd on r9k. I bet you hate women because they're all vapid whores and have the infographics saved on your computer to prove it, too.

Damn. I guess all those homos who call me hot are just pranking me smfh.

You're assuming way to much. And you're stupid because comparing what people eat out of necessity vs getting tattoos which very much are a fad isn't relatable at all. Dude just say the city you're from quit being a bitch. Better not be Memphis.

I can see why you think it's a fad and that's fair I guess. I'm older than most of Veeky Forums and there are guys older than me I grew up with that are completely covered. If anything I'm pretty tame in comparison. I live in a liberal ass city, mini Portland, and while there are plenty of attention whore libshits that get cliche bullshit all over them and dye their hair pink, I don't believe I fall into that category.

I mean sure, if I had a tramp stamp or Japanese kanji for STRENGTH all over my body then yeah, I would deserve the ridicule. If I got them to be a cool kid, I also do too. But I got them because I liked them and I'm probably gonna get a few more.

And no not Memphis. East coast city, tho :^)

nice. cut and there will be free pussy everywhere you walk.

work your upper chest more

trap mode

Faggot you're making me so frustrated. Why won't you just say the damn name of the city???
You think I'm gonna come rape you and find you basses of if only knowing the city and looking for a guy with shitty tattoos?

5'10
Maintenance, trying to get strong. About to go squat and then hit chest a lot

Saw this on Reddit he said he got there from skinny fat in 1 year 3 months with ppl. Is this an example of above average genetics or normal progress?

He said he started like this
>Inb4 Reddit

Get on ma dick

i mean, it's possible if he really paid attention to his nutrition and had a decent routine.

Is 1/2/2/3 considered lifting? I think that I'll hit 1/2/3/4 this year, but I'm wondering what you guys think about my stats.

10/10 if you have a penis

Completely irrelevant u less we k ow how much you weigh

to get out of dyel you need at least 1/2/3/4

dude if your bench is that close to your squats and deadlifts, you really need to work on your lower body

>I'm wondering what you guys think
I found your problem

What mode am I?
6ft 1 and 160 lbs soaking wet

Also, inb4 train arms.
I am training the shit out of them now that I have a gym membership.

still a lanklet

go on a bulk

>tfw skinnyfag mode

Why?

5'7 manlet
172 lbs current

I am bulking. Thanks for the honesty senpai.

mirin

you need to squat alot more if you squat as much as you bench

What if I am 1.5/2/2.5/5