If blacks have a denser skeleton and musculature, does that mean it's easier for them to make gains? On the flip side...

If blacks have a denser skeleton and musculature, does that mean it's easier for them to make gains? On the flip side, does that mean it's easier for them to lose them?

left to right
1, 4, 2, 3

One of the first times I'd say that "I'd love to spend some time with all of them." They all look delicious.

No, and no. It's a myth. However, Indians suck at all things gains.

Is it genetic or a cultural thing?

>genetics
>myth

we get it, you like straight hair.

kill all the rest

Indians just haven't had a long term souce of protein in their country so it isn't a heavy part of their diet, meaning that gains are slower and less likely to occur unless there is a definitely change in diet based around material learned from fitness guides.

The only actual genetics that help some African in altheltic competition is found long range running, and that's just in a few select isolated genetic groups. I also hope that you realize that the genetic diversity amongst sub saharan africans is more diverse than say American Blacks and Europeans or Europeans and Latinos. It's akin to the weird genetic variation found in Chinese and Koreans.

>you will never have a harem of black women you dedicate your life to breeding

You're literally a plane ticket to Africa away from starting that dream.

4, 1, 2, 3

Being a race purist hard sometimes. . . I would impregnate all of them desu with my superior seed. I wouldnt call back though or use my real name.

>genetic diversity amongst sub saharan africans

tee popoola talked about this when he was on the powercast. his teachers in hs told him to join the track team because the other african kid at the school was a good runner. but it turned out he was shit at running and him and the kid were from completely different regions of africa

4 3 1 2

>tfw no midnight chocolate woman to love

1, 4, 3, 2

Left makes my dick DIAMONDS

I'd like to add them to my collection

I thought their skeletons were less dense?

4 a cute CUTE

Wow so edgy. Fuck off back to your containment board, /pol/

3, 1, 4, 2

3 best face.
4 best tone and looks like the most fun
2 bit masc
1 all around gorgeous

Sweet Jesus. I'd be too cowardly to approach all four and watch some other guy swoop in and claim them any day of the week.

the one all the way on the right

I love that curly hair

4, 2, 3, 1

This is the definitive ranking

300+ years of eugenics will do that to a race.

almost

Naw, it's 1, 3, 4, 2

2, 1, 3, 4, or
2, 1, 4, 3

They're models for Nubain Skin
Instagram for 1 is ms.rjw and 4's is victoria_lammy

2 is sematawi and 3 is mikaylamjonesx