Alpha Strawberries

So, I have a strawberry plant and I though it would be a funny meme to feed the plant with Water with protein powder in it.

So after a while of roiding up my strawberry plant, it came time to pick the strawberries.

Well, this was the result. Some thicc ass super strawberries that tasted like cardboard and was super hard and stringy.
Is eugenics for strawberries a thing?

some of the first studies of genetics was done on plants.

many of the fruits you enjoy today are the result of plant eugenics

one of the largest issues in modern politics is the use of GMOs for foods where scientist are physically changing the genetic code of foods

>mfw

>When your strawberry has more testosterone and muscle than most of the (((males))) in your country

This. OP, how have you not been taught about simple shit like the Punnett square yet? I know they still teach it in middle school and you should be at least a high schooler by now if you're lifting.

Did you have a control strawberry plant?
If not maybe youre just shit at growing strawberries and the protein had no effect.

>shit at growing strawberries
>by far the biggest strawberries I've ever seen

or (more likely) the protein just interfered with actual nutrients that the plant would get from the soil

I quote OP
>tasted like cardboard and was super hard and stringy.

shit at growing strawberries

bless my strawberries mendel

Post time stamp OPee

phat nutritionally glorious fruits will only come to you if you say "Make'um Mega Mendel" in this thread

MAKEUM MEGA MENDEL

>that tasted like cardboard and was super hard and stringy
congratulations, your autism is very strong and you harvested unripe strawberrys... it is pretty obvious, because of the described taste anbd the white color...
very well user

MAKE'UM MEGA MENDEL

MAKE'UM MEGA MENDAL!

This
If you had let them grow another few days or maybe even a week they woulda been huge AND juicy, kinda like my ass.

They're unripe dick weed, however, the minerals in your protein shake could fuck with the plant. Post nutritional information asap.

>not using the scientific method to increase gains

mm bb xd rawr

MAKE'UM MEGA MENDEL

MAKE'UM MEGA MENDEL