Veeky Forums, how can I ascend from being seen as"cute" by girls to being "sexy"?

Any help would be needed. facial aesthetics tips, bodyfat tips, fashion tips, hair tips, "Personality" tips (just lol if u think girls are attracted by that)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad
youtube.com/watch?v=qx_-Nn3bmdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

unlock your gorilla mindset

Step 1 is probably stop being cute
Step 2 is then start being sexy
????
PROFIT

Baby face checking in. I didn't look mature and "sexy" until I hit 30. Until then I was merely cute. I got my share but not nearly as much since I started to look a little seasoned. Sometimes you gotta wait it out user. Tough but true.

I'm with you one this.
Currently 25 and looking the best I've ever looked, but I have room to develop
>as long as I don't get fat 35 is going to be my year.

He's right OP. Unlock your GM and you'll cease to give the impression of being docile. A cute man is docile, a sexy man is aggressive. Grounded aggression is the gorilla mindset.

What does "baby face" exactly imply?
google shows me fuck all

It means you look young for your age. At 25 I looked 18. At 30, I look vaguely mid-late 20s.

Same goes for women. Some look 17-18 deep into their late 20s, but will usually hit a wall by 32 where they go from looking younger than they are to a little older.

can someone give actual advice

i need legit tips, besides weightlifting ofc

It's the fact of having a face which is a bit feminine or resembles adolescence. This face is typically characterized by a lack of sharp, angular features such as, but not excluded to; a sharp jawline, a rigid brow, prominent cheekbones, lack of a high nose bridge, lack of rectangular eye sockets, lack of defined lips.

I got you senpai

ROFL XD good advice fellow anonymous!!

Sorry but manlets can't be anything more then "cute" in a little brother sort of way. Here is how the list goes
Cute=Small non threatening and not sexual at all think of a puppy
Handsome=Tall masculine manly and attractive in a stern and sexual way kind of like a "daddy" type to women
Sexy=Hot and someone they have been thinking about in a sexual way most straightforward compliment

What is this?

Women are attracted to the stern silent types if you can pull it off. I've found that women are crazy about me because I'm "mysterious" according to some of them. Also, it's very difficult to come off as cute if you display Dark Triad traits. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad

jusT LOL. I saw this thread on lookism about Dark Triad.

If your attractive and dark triad, you won at life.

If your an ugly cuckcel and dark triad, you will forever remain an incel and ROT.

You need a HUGE neck, huge necks are for alpha men

It's weird edgy psychology shit.

True. Really pulling off anything well enough to consistently get women requires you to be attractive. I just assumed that since OP said he gets called cute a lot he must have some kind of good looks to work with. If not then don't listen to me, or women will assume you're a serial killer with strange fetishes or some shit.

It's edgy, but it's probably the most attractive personality that somebody can easily act out if they aren't genuinely narcissistic psychopaths and have trouble getting anywhere. It just works if you learn how to do it, which you do through trial and error.

>just lol if u think girls are attracted by that
This is one of the many reasons why you're a virgin.

steroids.

not joking, that shit makes your face look masculine and intimidating as fuck. It get rids of the faggot face after like 6 months

yo waddup, i think i have this going for me too. im on steroids and have a very large neck and strong facial features, + resting jerk face aka "dont look me in the eyes or ill stab you".

how do i keep this "aura" when i start talking to someone. I imagine, stuff like, talk slowly, give short straight answers, look em deep in the eyes, dont laugh out loudly, just smile abit.

just a book by some /pol/ celebrity

Eye contact. Besides that, keep yourself calm, cool, and collected.

>getting advice on how to be attractive on a japanese cartoon image board

you guys are pathetically autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=qx_-Nn3bmdY

i love henry cavill

he is prime man

(No homo)???

> tfw no superman BF

You're pretty misinformed huh?

honestly why live knowing we will never experience the archetypal baseline for male heroism outside of fiction

Orb is sexy af. just be him without his aspergers

same. i want to off myself