Veeky Forums hobbies pt2

Hey Veeky Forums since it's Zyzz''s birthday today I figured I'd draw him as a tribute. We had the same thread last night with anons sharing their hobbies besides lifting and i was getting feedback for my art. It was very helpful, and now I'm almost done, will post full pic as the thread moves along.

Anyway, general Veeky Forums hobbies thread

>"what do you do besides lift weights, user?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4TJkPLN_g8
youtube.com/watch?v=3EecIBg9EzA
youtu.be/zwtdw-sAyWY
youtube.com/watch?v=lp5guGha_Js
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

old school runescape

I play RS3 because I don't want to start from scratch and grind out skills again, but I watch OSRS videos and get jelly

Sick drawing op

You made his legs too big. Zyzz was a curlbro.

came here to post this. great drawing tho

Thicken his obliques. his core just looks feminine as fuck. Zyzz had incredible abs/obliques

Go out to pricey restaurants, play grand strategy games, hang out with friends, watch films. It's a simple but good life.

You want to know who Zyzz is? Zyzz was an 18 year old kid who was only 130lbs. He decided to work out but his diet and routine sucked so much he became bitter and impatient. He decided to start running gear. After a cycle or two he looked great. The only problem was as soon as he got off the gear, he world start losing mass and that cut look so he opted to start being on gear all the time at unsafe dosages mind you along with T3 and Clenbuterol. It wasn't enough, he had veeners put in, a nosejob, and jaw work done because he was so insecure. After he became a self proclaimed God, he said he looked the way he did because of genetics.

One day he went to Thailand and died in the sauna of a Bangcok whorehouse with lots of Tren, Test, Clen, t3, and drugs in his system. He was a vain piece of shit with no respect for hormones and chemicals and it is why he died.

His fan base happens to be some of the most pathetic fucking pieces of shit to ever come into existence. They live their life through Zyzz because they don't love themselves and they try to emulate him. They are like fucking parrots and will jump to defend Zyzz any chance they get.

If I ever had the money I would go to Australia and proceed to shit and piss on Zyzz's grave, I would put it on Youtube. I guarantee in a few hours I would have almost a million views and all of Zyzz's little wannabe tough guy followers and even his faggot group known as "The Aesthetic Crew", just a group of fucking guys on gear who think they have amazing genetics even though they would be white trash 130lb drug addicts without steroids, would send me death threats and I would fucking laugh. I would laugh and tell them to come at me.

My top hobby is social dancing (THE thing to do for the women, as opposed to lifting), alt-right intellectualism (reading politics, history and philosophy, then holding discussions and debates over tea with m8s), rope bondage and occasional militaryfaggotry like shooting ranges and airsoft.

Did dance day after leg day yesterday. Now my calf muscles are so sore and tense they won't let my leg fully extend and I'm walking like a developmentally stunted retard. Feel like I'll have to skip the workout tomorrow because of this shit, that's 3 rest days instead of the usual 1.
DO NOT dance after leg day, shit's gonna suck. Actually, calf raises xF are generally bad idea.

fr I fucking hate these hobby threads dominated by NEETs trying to fill their empty lives.

The truth is, most who work jobs and manage to lift consistently barely have time for relationships in their lives not to mention a laundry list of "hobbies"

this is my life
>Network Admin/ Security Analyst on retainer
>Freelance web design when work is slow
>PPL 6 days a week
>GF
>Snowboard every 2nd Sunday
>Drinks and Poker every Friday

cut that down to my plausible "hobbies"
>Snowboarding, barely

this, is realistic.

3 gun competition, wakeboarding, building random electrical shit, vidya, archery

Axe throwing, history, crying, etc.

Id buy a print of that breh

Kyokushin, guns, and foreign films. Am considering getting back into the violin as well.

Poker is clearly a hobby. Snowboarding and poker are both uncommon and interesting hobbies; I guess you must be one of those neets.

>alt-right intellectualism
*tips*

>alt-right intellectualism (reading politics, history and philosophy, then holding discussions and debates over tea with m8s), rope bondage and occasional militaryfaggotry like shooting ranges and airsoft
sometimes I forget I'm on Veeky Forums until I see posts like this

Most people that post here are pretty normal. It's just the few crazies make a lot more noise.

OP here, phone battery charging so I can't take a progress pic right now, will do when its up.

Damn this thread blew up, good to see some more Veeky Forumsizens with hobbies and other activities.

Thanks m8!

Yeah brahs thats mostly my style but Zyzz's legs were pretty fkn massive.

Oh fuq, well I darkened the abdominal and core area to make the abs more pronounced, I'll post a pic when I can brah.

T-thanks user it means a lot, I've been told to sell my work as prints by others as well, maybe its time.

Describe dancing and how it gets chicks.

I watch shit and play videogames but I wouldn't call them hobbies. It's just escapism, just like lifting. There's nothing I absolutely love to do

Look, your piety is cool and all, but you are on a chinese cartoon website with everyone else. get off your soapbox manlet and sit the fuck down

you dont know what dancing is?

Progress pic boyz

I tried to apply the feedback from anons about the abs and obliques, as well as clean up the lines around the legs, how they looking now?

i sketch over doggies in paint

Are you me?
I wish they'd make RS3 back to old, and the new RS as new accounts.
I'm not going to throw away years of progress.

Describe the type of dancing and how it gets chicks you cheeky bastard

modelism. started all with a small tank, now I build gundams

Looking great.

Judo, hiking, play guitar.

>skiller
Trash

Thanks brother, last progress pic before I head to the gym.

Here's a close up of Zyzz's face, what yall think?

PLEASE post more this one is an instant save for me

is crying a hobbie?

desu. im so glad

i even recognize that pup. good show brother.

needs more Loomis

Keep it up man!

THANKYOU SO MUCH

You spent 4 paragraphs mirin hard at Zyzzbrah stay mad shit for brains

Umirin

how/why did you start doing this user? like what was the inspiration to trace that first dog, and why did you keep going? i have saved all three so far, im not sure why i like them so much but they really work for me

Thanks, user, my doggo died of cancer last year, so i got depressed and started saving doggo pics, and day I drew one and I had to much source material I never stopped

jeff pls go

im really sorry to hear that, but through your pain you have created something wonderful that has given another human pleasure, which imo is what art is all about. i will never forget the day i had to put my doggor down. i hope you live a long and prosperous life.

My only other hobby is writing. I used to play vidya but over the past few years I kept feeling worse and worse whenever I played vidya because I kept thinking about how I could be lifting or writing or studying something that interests me. It probably doesn't help that I'm a neurotic faggot who likes strategy games and resets a map every time something goes badly.

>tfw Fire Emblem finally gets popular and starts getting consistent English releases that won't cost eighty fucking dollars after you more or less quit gaming
I preordered Fates and I still haven't finished Conquest and Revelations. Conquest is fun and it fixed most of the problems I had with Awakening, but I just feel like garbage every time I reset a map because I fucked up to the point where even completing a mission doesn't feel gud anymore. (Birthright is shitty ass garbage and I went out of my way to max out as many support convos as possible so I'd never have to play it again.) I hope that the series can still be successful as long as they can find a localization team that won't insert their political agendas into support convos or rewrite them for no reason.

Lol I didn't fedora even once in my whole life, but *tips* to you as well, m8
Sometimes I forget why Veeky Forums went to shit and bans people for posting motivational pussy on Veeky Forums until I see normies like this judging other anons by a tv-inspired misinterpretation of a few keywords.

When tea is good and your circle of m8s includes successful businessmen, encyclopaedically-educated young IT top-managers and international-tier finance officials, a discussion might get a tad more interesting than your typical /pol/ thread. Do you even debate club, bro?

Of course, since bondage topping is for alphas, you won't know first thing about something like that. Unless you saw some kink.com vids, then you might think you know something about masterrace-tier perversions (you still don't tho).

I think I already derailed a couple of "girls we lift for" threads with my incessant dancefaggotry, but let's go again.
Social dancing like West Coast Swing, discofox\hustle, jive moderne, salsa, bachata, kizomba or zouk have a few things in common. The basic skill for a dancing male is holding a live, warm, usually at least qt woman in your arms and using them to dictate what she does. The distance and amount of contol varies between styles, between schools of one style and between dancers greatly, but even at the bottom of the sexy ladder (i.e. WCS) it's still way more body contact than an average Veeky Forums autist will ever get otherwise. And you have to lead and control what's happening with your body and hers, which will pull your head out of your ass of shitty feels and stale memes and into reality.
And that`s just for starters.

Forgot to mention I also like hiking and camping. I forgot that those are considered "hobbies."

Same.

>languages
>hiking, camping
>cooking, baking
>watching movies
>travelling

I used to do glassfusing but can't now
I also like taking pictures, but I'm not particularly good at it

Is there anywhere in Clapistan a group of Veeky Forumsizens could get together and do this?
youtube.com/watch?v=k4TJkPLN_g8

Wings could perhaps be larger and more majestic if the paper size allows it

>cont`d
Then you have to consider the workout part. Dance is the best cardio because if you're doing it right, your body never completely adapts to the weird shit you might do on the floor and to your partner. And you can do it for hours and won't notice the exhaustion and the amount of calories you burnt. Running that much will get boring and wreck your knees way faster than bad footwork.
And if you're rippletits stronk, you may actually put that hard core and t-rex legs to good use and twirl your woman over and around. I have a strongfat bro who used to compete in kettlebells and max weight wrestling. Dude can't dance for shit, but riding him all over on his power gets the skinny chicks hot`n`bothered.

>concluded

And then there's the slayan`.
Women come into social dancing to be led. They come to release the effort and control that the modern society seems to demand from them, and just be women - soft, pliable, subservient women that are the "white hetero cis-male opressor"s classic ideal.
I have a friend who teaches pole sport and poledance. She's as tall and as heavy as me, and would probably outlift half of Veeky Forums if she cared to. It's not the "fat nigger ass" kinda thicc at 32% BF, it's "antique marble statue came to life" kinda thick that only dedicated white woman can pull off without sliding into either obesity or unfeminine shred. But when we dance, she glides and swings to the softest touch of my fingers. Because she wants to do what I make her do, whatever that may be.
In such a ripe emotional environment, any man with just a smidge of alpha in him - be he a borderline fatass, a twinky manlet or a balding broke-ass DYEL like me - can slay. What you need to do is to show the woman that you're willing and capable. And when the whole language consists of close body contact, that's the easiest thing to say.
It's also easy as shit to overdo and gross chicks out, but sense of tact, taste and timing will reveal themselves with practice - or not, if you're a thirsty beta faggot playing at being a man. Only one way to find out tho - get dancing!

But isn't it kind of faggy, prancing about like that

I fully encourage you to keep at it and wish i could make myself start, bit nerves and fear of faggotry stops me. Isn't it enough just to be a competent dancer by normal folk standards

Post vids pls if you can be arsed

I buy action figures and then stuff them away under my bed in a box because I don't want dad to think I'm a faggot.

>literally three entire collections I'm hiding like they're weed

God this makes me want to begin dancing

Got any advice on getting going

Dancing is for normies though...
>dancing

What`s really phaggie is not slayin' the best pussy this side of Valhalla because "real men don't dance". You're building your body not for it to be a monument to wasted time and narcissism, but to give you the best experience.

Cmon, call this man swinging around a 10\10 gorgeous THINN woman "faggy"
youtube.com/watch?v=3EecIBg9EzA

Or dare to become like him and take his place on the floor and on top of her.

nice work brother

It's not harder than liftan. Maybe a bit more expensive, but it's not underground of lost art.
Google the dances I listed + your locale, watch some vids on jewtube to see what seems more like your speed, go to 3-4 different beginners' lessons to gauge your feels and take the plunge.

Be sure to get gud shoes and watch your basics very closely. Like bad diddly or squat form, bad footwork can fuck you up real noice. Read the fucking sticky and listen to what the teacher says, even if you don't understand it at first.
And, above all, enjoy yourself. Like this dude:
youtu.be/zwtdw-sAyWY

Acting and pro wrestling (which I'm starting training for soon) plus trying (usually in vain) to get laid

I used to be into martial arts and fighting games but there's no good schools/dojos and all the living fighters suck or are dead

Play sports vidya, shoot guns and hunt, fish, play sports when the weather warms, and jerk off to fantasies of fucking little anime girls

If by "normies" you mean "mature,interesting, successful people with positive attitude and great quality of life", then yes. Color me normie and gb2->/r9k/ with your
>tfw no gf khv

Veeky Forums is for people who are FIT for LIFE, or at least are trying to make it, not for edgetards rationalizing away things they're too scared to try

>picrelated
>oh, look, a chubster manlet actually TOUCHING a live, breathing fitness model, and she`s ENJOYING it!
>what is this devlish sorcery?

You sure are triggered. Are you gay?

i climb.

mountains,
glaciers,
boulders,
cliffs.

i just keep climbing.

Still can't climb out of that pit of depression

i climb out of it by climbing mountains and shit, makes me feel a lot better about myself when I do it free too, slipping and falling to my death is just one step away if i so chose.

No more as in dancing is lame and the dancing youre referring to is more akin to dry humping to a rap beat in a crowd of people doing the same thing

Or you practiced that ONE really catchy fotm dance and dougie or whatever is going down at the time while everyone YOOOs and the such

Fucking normalfags leave

no u

We all know for a fact that lifting DOES NOT cure autism. Dancing, otoh, really does. I cherish the thought that I got at least one user away from shitposting and onto the dancefloor, but crabs like you don't make it any easier. Not only are you not making it, you are discouraging anons from trying by reinforcing their inherited insecurities with your flimsy-closet "manliness".

Trigger my shit senpai

I like to sketch, make music, cook, ski, bike, develop games + apps ..
Ionno lots of stuff

>pic related is a sketch I did

Yeah you're triggered

Idk why but this makes me really happy for some reason. Sorry to hear about your dog but keep doin whatcha enjoy user, glad you got a little hobby out of it at least

Watch the vids linked above.
This isn't your nigger-tier degenerate mating rituals, this is master race's fine art of self-expression and communication of enlightened minds through perfectly functional bodies. This is what the word "aesthetics" used to mean before you fell for the geared-up kurd's meme and lowered youself to his level.

youtube.com/watch?v=lp5guGha_Js
C'mon, watch this and tell me it's "dry-humping to a rap beat".

how do I draw gud pls respond

Hell yeah I'm triggered. It's 5 am and I can't sleep from all the caffeine and from my calves hurting and cramping so much I literally can't walk straight for the second day in a row. I've just downed a pint of magnesium fizz to un-cramp me legs, nothing left to do but sit and wait and vape and post on Veeky Forums about dancing while waiting to see if the magnesium hits my calves or my ass first.
I literally busted my both legs so hard I was late for work a whole hour due to not being able to move at normal speed. That's what I get for trying to dive back into competitive dancing at the deep end.

Brotip: don't go xF on muscles you rely on every waking moment, especially on first time working them out in years. You never go full retard.

Here's some of my other hobby to recomp for the rant

Hey guys OP here, got back from the gym, ate, showered, time to finish this bwoiz.

Will post progress, working on the wings now.

LMAO that dude looks like a flaming faggot with the limp wrist and everything. Maybe he does get laid from it but I'd rather keep my dignity in tact than go to one of those dance classes. Now if I'm at a rave or music festival yea I will dance my ass off, but will I pay to go to a class to orbit women and do something I think is gay in an attempt to get laid? no.

Climbing, bouldering, and slacklining. They pretty much have the same communities so it's nice have a group of people down to do all three activitiies.

Vidya, less and less but I still enjoy it when it's shitty outside and/or I don't want to spend cash.

Dancing, both ballroom and club. But usually have to have a couple drinks to dance at a club.

I used to use pictures from CBT for drawing practice

N-no homo

Progress pic, probably the last one since I'm almost done brahs! How the wings looking so far? Seriously I'm gonna go with really light lines for the wings but how the looking m8s?

Looking great user, keep it up!

I'm almost done brah just finishing touches like the Mt Olympus and Earth Corners (I don't think I posted a progress pic where those can be seen) but I'm 98% done. My eyes hurt so fkn much.

i think your hobby contains hidden genius. being greeted by even the simplest dog makes me happy

mostly go really fast round in circles chasing my own tail keeps me busy mostly... especially at night.. mostly

thank fuck... so i'm not a manchild manlet lost boy after all? sweet maybe gonna join the normals and dance in public again.

Ha ha you right! like like like those twinkle toes who drive hair dresser boxster's and think it's a real Porsche...

>"what do you do besides lift weights, user?"
When I'm not studying (last semester thank God) or at work I enjoy guitar/general musical practice.

If I wasn't in school still I know I'd be practicing meditation and studying as much as possible (t. weird nerd kid in high school)

can I just say, thank you so much for continuing this. I have the last image from the old thread saved as my lock screen. I can't wait to see how this ends up!

I'm just finished user :)

And aw man that means alot brah, I'm just signing and scanning it. BRB m8!

>tfw finally done

Aaaaaaand OP DELIVAAAAARS

Thanks for all the help with this piece Veeky Forums, couldnt have done it without the feedback and I really appreciate it.

For Zyzz,

Happy 28th Birthday brah.

Zyzz would be proud, brah!

amazing

Looks great op, Zyzz would be proud!

You made it OP. We are all gonna make it brahs.

Thanks brahs, I'm heading to bed now though, thanks Veeky Forums for all the help on it and let me know how it turned out.

Night boys, we're all gonna make it

I can relate to that. Social dancer here, too. Pretty decent actually.

In my opinion dancing is a nice hobby, if not the best, to do besides lifting. It gives you posture, good movement and stability. And, if done right, it is fkn exhausting.

Also: viennese waltz gives you rippetoe-like legs.

Outside of
>Uni
>Work
>GF
>Gym 4 times a week
>Vidya
>Design/Making/Tinkering

That's about all my shit, I study architecture/engineering so a lot of my assessment work would fall under "fun" for me, plus GF and I study/Vidya/Gym together. We plan to hit Bloodborne tonight after Upper body and study, and when she goes in placement we will start playing a wildstar together.

More or less my hobbies would be designing shit and tinkering, currently working on a ironman glove + a mini plant terrarium for her

I sweat a stupid amount on my back when doing cardio like dancing though. I'm embarrassed...

>guitar, piano, snyth
>reading
>cooking when I find the time
>video games every now and then
I work full time, have a boyfriend, lift and got a flat to take care of, not much time for anything else.