Who /facegains/ here?

Aggressive lesbian in cargo shorts and a hoodie

Face ass

Look much better OP
Don't take no hate boy

Yes, I also grew up.

Literally only lost a few kilos between these two, but I think the change around the jaw/cheek area is pretty noticable.

Post after

ur hot man. You should train that neck to be more attractive. a thick neck can make u more attractive.

also u remind me of a nordic nversion of orb :)

Rate me

You literally just turned more nigger

Hey OP, were you happy in the before pick? You look fresh and attractive in the second pic, but "ugly" isn't the first thing I thought about the first pic. You look young and like you had more fun playing JRPGs than going to parties.

Strong lighting gains

Stop forcing this meme

Not really.black actually 60% Caucasian according to ancestry DNA test

I'm pretty happy how I turned out, right pic is from last summer.

Sounds like you're projecting

You could say that. You could also say that I'm extrapolating - maybe I've had friends that look like him who acted like that. Or maybe I was just wrong; that's why I asked him a question.

Nice hair gains

Cut off line for not being a nigger is 5%. Sorry

How long you had those braces for?

orb is fooken sexy

if this is real, how long did this take you?

A little over 3 years

i'm mirin hard man, i look kinda like the left just a bit skinnier. how did you manage to do this, what routine and everything?

It doesn't really matter man, I've tried just about every routine and they all work about the same. Intensity and consistency are all that really matter. Just try to find a way to love going to the gym and you'll make great progress.

2 years

Kek then i guess the average white American isnt white

Good job, man.

Exactly

Do you get pussy left and right?