Tfw no matter how fit you are, you will always have an ugly face

>tfw no matter how fit you are, you will always have an ugly face

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkH5XBO1w3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some girls prefer ugly guys

ya the ugly ones

>tfw fat but get told i have a good face all the time

In a year or two I'll be slaying. Sorry OP ;)

fuck the haters man, just get fucking ripped and curbstomp anyone that gets in your way

pic related, i may not be the best looking guy but i still get pusy. just gotta have game brah

Get on some serious dosages of gear and embrace the monster that you are

just b urself

supermang is 100% homo dude

The world is so unfair.

Guy on the left is a manlet Paulie Shaw looking fag, guy on right looks like a babyfaced goober..I would literally rather look like myself than either of these two and I look like a young Joe Rogan ffs

daily reminder the guy on left is holding heavy dumbbells and the guy on the right is a model with birthing hips.

Guy on left doesn't even have narrow shoulders, there's just something fucked up about him that I can't even put my finger on

ever heard of the wonder called FACE GAINS?
-double chin
-fatty cheeks
-round shape
+sharp chin line
+testosterony features
+healthier skin

it doesn't cure ogre ugliness, but it gets better

>just be yourself girls will love you for who you are

take solace in the fact that there are people like orb and the model looking fuck who posted here the other day who manage to be incels despite having face frame and height, and that there are ugly dudes out there slaying because they're charismatic and in good shape.

>he thinks orb was an incel
he was trolling, retard

>tfw tall and handsome and soon to be slim

im excited

>tfw acne

fuark, just kill me

I doubt it, post face

>implying he would post his face to gain the approval from some faggot on a hondurian goat farming forum

>21 yo virgin
>uncles keep fucking with me because they know I am a virgin
>bump my dick in my pants and ask if I've used it yet
>y-yeah
>they laugh their ass of and say yeah right
>tfw

>older brother knows I am a virgin
>starts to get pissed off at me because I am such a fuck up
>says to go to Amsterdam or some shit to buy prostitutes and be done with it

>tfw you are the outcast of the family
>sick of the huge pressure of being a virgin, its killing me

incels should give up and become traps

youtube.com/watch?v=XkH5XBO1w3o

i know the feel too well

you look like you would make a qt caveman husbando that gives out rough anal sex while grunting, no homo

Daily reminder Supermang doesnt come here anymore because he's a manlet who finally learned

if they really wanted you to lose your virginity they'd wingman for you and make it happen instead of insulting you about it. sounds to me like they're just bullying the crap out of you.

Nigga how?

dude just deck your uncle in the face and tell your brother to mind his own fucking business. Then buy a ticket to brazil or some other shit country buy a prostitute with the almighty dollar for good long weekend. In the middle of the weekend kill said prostitute in middle of a fuck sesh dump her body somewhere and head back home. Then whenever your uncles give you shit you will cease to care because you've fucked and killed a bitch and have realized that being made fun of for being a virgin is so inconsequential to living a normal life.

the fuck?