QTDDDOT

Is this true Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EBclLqy8u4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That picture is retarded.
You don't have 10 different muscles in your chest.
Many of the exercises hit the same spot.

Incline bench will build a better overall chest that flat bench

>Decline barbell press for nipples

absolutely

>tfw some retards will see this image circulating and do all these exercises on their """"chest day"""""

What are you supposed to do for legs if you're not built for squats?

decline barbell bench press for gyno fucking kek

lunges?

Do any of you anons have experience with aspirin and exercise? I've been taken some for about a week, and I've noticed that I seem to have stopped making strength gains. I was wondering if these two were somehow related, or if it was a coincidence.

>do bench press
>5 days later try bench press again
>chest is still sore barely get 10 reps in
this shit pisses me off so much why do my muscles recover so slowly? It usually takes them 4 to 7 days to recover while the average person only needs 2. I eat and sleep good, wtf do I do?

Can I get a form check on my dl? It might just be the angle, but my lockout position looks pretty off.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EBclLqy8u4U

Underrated kek

looks like you're keeping your knees slightly bent for some reason

Sounds like your still pretty new to working out. The quicker recovery tends to happen after your body is used to you working out all the time. If it's your diet and sleep.

HIIT before or after lifting?

I'd say after if you don't want it to affect your lifts.

>Not benching three times a week as a beginer
Not going to make it

I've been working out for 3/4 1 year now, is this common?

It's usually the first 3-4 months you get that issue. You might have to up your frequency working out your chest and deload a bit a of weight to do so.

No. Does it only happen with your chest? Maybe you're hitting your chest a bit on other days.

fpbp

Is flat bench, dips and push-ups enough to cover most of the pecs?

No it was an example, it happens with every muscle group. can it be [spoiler]genetics?[/spoiler]

If you're still making good gains then don't worry about it. Otherwise try switching up your program somehow I don't know.

DOMS don't necessarily mean you're still recovering

Is it worth it to buy one of these?

looks like they all work out the chest user

>why do my muscles recover so slowly?

I started squatting once a week, and every time it would take me several (3-4) days until the DOMS went away.

I resumed squats 2x/week, and sure enough the pain is gone much faster, like 40 hours later I can do legs again. I do eat 8 fish oil caps a day though, not sure if that helps.

Probably caused by the thing you're taking aspirin for but you can't really say anything after a week.

Sorry posted wrong pic, meant to post this.

You're not funny

Decided to start lifting and went to the gym today because I'm not getting the results I want from just cardio, want to lose weight since I'm pretty much a particularly determined butterball when running. For eating at a cut I should just eat 15-1600 calories and ignore any hypothetical calories I'd be burning at the gym, or should I workout but eat at my normal daily metabolic rate? It doesn't seem like you can get as precise numbers for calories burned from lifting as you can for cardio but I guess I have weak willpower and am overcompensating for my cardio workouts and want to try something different.

Has anyone had success with swimming to complete heal a bulging disc.

Drink more water

>nipples are gyno

Ok

there are only two muscles in your chest, pectoralis major and pectoralis minor. how each of them shape out as they grow is completely dependent on genetics and point of insertion.

I'm a beginner

When I do squats it seems like my knees are uneven in the bottom position, ie one is higher than the other so my legs probably aren't equally bent. I don't have any noticeable imbalances in leg length so it's probably a form problem. Any tips?

there are only 2 heads of the chest. all these arrows are just stupid and should only be going to upper or lower chest

Never did barbell shrugs

How not to snap up? Good starting weight for a dyel who diddies 110kg?

Do you not have legs?

1x5 195lbs diddly
3x5 205lbs squat
3x5 105lbs bench

New to liftan here, been at it for a few weeks. I know these are all pretty weak compared to most experienced lifters but why are my benches so fucking weak? Is this normal?

search hip stretch squat on youtube or anything by Kelly Starrett

I switched from barbell to dumbbells for bench pressing, i noticed i couldnt really control the dumbbells and had to drop the weight a little bit. I had some small pain in my wrists too, is training your wrists worth it?

If I'm running an EC stack can I substitute
>sips
for caffeine pills?

You're not squatting to depth

Yes swimming has helped me recover from all the joint injuries I have sustained

I don't know

Put your elbows in at a 45 degree angle

Sounds like you don't hit muscle groups frequently enough. I need to hit muscle groups 3 times a week in order to have the best tolerance to DoMS. Sound like as if you take a full week before you train chest or any group again then you never get used to it.

no it's because you're doing a retarded brosplit routine
no it isn't
if you're getting DOMS past 2nd week you're doing it wrong

lol

Hey it's the guy from the last 1-2 threads who has an inflammed bicep tendon and who's doctor prescribed Naproxen.

I'm supposed to take a 500mg Naproxen tablet after eating twice a day. Took 1 tablet of the Naproxen after breakfast and have had a slight stomach ache/cramp throughout the day. I just took a shit and I couldn't see blood on the shit but when I wiped there was some bright red blood on the tissue. The pamphlet in the Naproxen tablet box says I should stop taking anymore and seek medical attention.

It's been 14 hours since the first (and now last) tablet I took and it's 12am Saturday here in UK. My GP is closed on weekends so I'm gonna go to the Pharmacy where I got this medicine from and ask what to do in the morning.

Kinda a blog post but it's my first time with this stuff. I can take ibuprofen like it's nothing but this Naproxen is something different.

Whats brosplit and how do I stop doing it?

How bad a gains goblin is one glass of wine at dinner?

Call 18002221222

I did a course of 250mg tablets three times a day for a week and got a stomach ulcer. It will reduce your inflammation, no question about it, but don't take it for too long and take it with a big meal. If you've had side effects already then maybe stick to ibruprofen and look into natural anti-inflammatories like turmeric.

Bro splits are cool don't listen to that faggot

>shitposting this hard

I want to believe...

brosplits is working each bodypart only once a week which is retarded and everyone who does it should kill themselves

It's normal, your legs are stronger and your arms are less developed. Even normies use their legs all the time to move themselves, their arms not so much besides jerking off.

US only?
My breakfast was light-medium-ish like 500 calories but I took it 1 hour later since I had breakfast, went to the doctor, went to chemist then took it

Take it directly after food

I realised I should've took it sooner after I took it I know.

Should I call 111 and explain my symptoms or should I just sleep on it and go to the chemist first thing tomorrow ?

My biceps are stunted. While everything else is growing as expected, I havent seen any progress from the 'ceps in the month. I'm on a chest/tri--back/bi--legs split.

Currently at
hammer curls 3x10
barbell curls 3x10
combo curls 3x8
and 21's with the barbell if time permits

What am I missing?

Should my dumbbell bench match my flat bench? I'm not used to dumbbell and seem to have trouble handling the heavier ones.

Should I use a PT if I'm completely new to lifting?

The guy I set up an appointment with said he was going to do some supersets and shit, and it sounds like he's trying to meme me.

What does it mean when a grill is dry when she texts but super talkative in person

This girl I'm interested in is really cool when we talk, we can go on for hours with each other, but every time we text she's really dry with me. Pic is an example.

She knows I'm interested, and possibly knows I want to bang her sister too.

I'm going bellow parallel, I've had form checks plus I'm used to squatting due to having to squat other people when I was in wrestling.

Thanks.

>been lifting for about 5 months now
>outside part of both wrists (pinky side) starts hurting during curls

What do (remedies/way to work biceps) until my wrists heal? I've been trying to curl light but can only do like 15 lbs in each hand before my wrists hurt like hell. (15 lbs doesn't really feel like it's building any muscle no matter how many reps I do). Also yes, I use the EZ Curl bar, still no use.

No. Dumbell bench requires more stabilization muscles such as shoulders and intercostals. Your dumbell bench will be significantly less if you're just starting.

why does everything pop so much? im 20 years old and everything hurts

That depends on how much money you have and how qualified the PT is. If hes a DYEL with a certificate charging 35$/hr, skip him. It's not hard to find a nice split in the sticky. However, if he has his 4 yr degree in sports training and you have some extra money laying around then it can't hurt.

Maybe check your form and grip position. What exercises hurt the most? Are you just starting?

Taking creatine really helped my recovery times

no like my shoulders knees and back in everyday life. im a goddamn popcorn machine

youre sposed to kys my man

You ate too many Poprocks as a kid and they stored in your synovial fluid. RIP

Well, he says he isn't licensed yet but he's working on it. He's just an employee at my gym.

But it's free, if that matters.

I've been cutting since last year and now I'm going to start lifting next week.

Do I have any potential, and how long would it take to see any good progress?

It sounds like you don't have much to lose. I'd follow his routine and bring it back here to see if its bs. Nothing wrong with a couple of super-sets if they're done properly.

You might want to see a doctor. Or chiropractor. Srsly

After I walk for a long time or run I stat getting pain down here , and usually it's only on the right leg, does anyone know what it could be? The pain isn't unbearable but it is noticeable, I'm no muscle expert so I can't tell you which muscle hurts or anythng but I can post pics of the location of the pain

Do rackpulls instead. If you dont want to then make sure your shrugs are behind the back where you hold them.

Here's another one, I also should mention I do get pain there when I lift alot of weight like Deadlift

had this before, usually happens from mass repetitive movement of muscle...just chill out from running until its gone, do eccentric heel dips everyday as rehab...should clear up in a week or so...also put some sort of steroid cream on it...no use risking injury

Wine is fine. Beer is bad as its carbs.
Do basic dumbbell curls and preacher curls. Also the tricep is 2/3 the arm so to get big arms hit them too. You can do biceps every 24 hours so you can potentially add in extra cardio/bicep days.
She isnt interested. She is just being polite to your face and can ignore you easier when you arent visible to her.
Ive gotten it from deadlifting. I also feel it on the sole of my foot. I think you are fine but keep in mind running is high impact and not very good for your knees.

I am around 22% - 25% bf, until when can I cut at a 1000 cal deficit without losing too much muscle mass? Should I lower the deficit to 500 once I hit around 18?
1000 cal deficit seems to be 1200 which seems horrifically low amount for a male, even though I'm a 5'7 manlet, but I'm getting real tired of having a gut and love handles,

can't tell if you have potential coz you're still a fat ass, start lifting

Naproxen is Aleve. It's fine and perfectly safe. Always best to have a little food in tummy. Also as you get older you realise Aleve really does work the best for pain caused by swelling or joint pain also fevers

I have the opposite. I feel like a faggot
>fiddly diddly 270
>bench press 165
>pho 115
>squat 170

Fucking gay ass quads

How much of a difference contracting the muscles as opposed to just focusing on the form does to muscle building?

Ever since I started eating better and watching my macros I shit way less

Anyone experience this?

are you about 16-18? Probably growing pains. Your bones can get ahead of your tendons. Get some help from orthopedist.

Your TDEE is only 2200? I think you may want to recalculate or do a little more exercise.

YES! I found it sad and gross to think about the way I was living right before I turned things around. I was just shoving food in my face and pooping it out the other end like a sausage factory. Totally disgusting.

I do PPLPPL and a lot of those TDEE calculator sites seem to list me at 2500 - 2600 TDEE if I include going to the gym 6 days a week, but an extra 400 cals a day sounds a bit too good to be true so I just look at my sedentary TDEE.

Does feeling actual hunger pangs mean I'm doing my calorie deficit wrong?

I just ignore them generally, but do I need to better plan my intake?

how do I know if I should but or cut? I am 5'7 185 pounds and look like I lift with clothes on but without I look fatter. Sometimes I think I look skinny as fuck and sometimes that I am fat. Help me escape this misery

Need to see pics but that is pretty heavy for 5'7