What's with the chad obsession on Veeky Forums?

what's with the chad obsession on Veeky Forums?

i can't tell if its some meme or whether people are actually taking it seriously. i feel like r9k has leaked into this board

Veeky Forums used to have some good threads but now its 90% chad threads and being jealous of others for their looks and money

even the zyzz days were better than this

It's definitely the /r9k/ cancer. Chad shit plus the tfw no gf and emotional threads that have little or nothing to do with fitness. Veeky Forums seems to become worse and worse with each passing year honestly.

>Chad shit plus the tfw no gf and emotional threads that have little or nothing to do with fitness
i fucking knew it

i remember 2 years ago this board wasnt like this

now i see those tfw no gf and chad talk here

Always sage + report.

I have my own theory

One part thinks Chad is the supreme dude who can get any girl he puts his eyes on, these are the bitter r9k tier dudes who dont live in reality and dont realize there are many diffrent types of grills who like diffrent things

The other part trolls the first part with Chad memes

>It's definitely the /r9k/ cancer.

lol, implying that Veeky Forums is not ex-/r9k/ in denial.

Amount of >tfw no gf and >she left me xxx and..

is much higher than on /r9k/

Bunch of kids thinks that muscles mean anything in modern adult world.

Post bod.

I enjoyed the face height frame pizza shit but not enough for /pol/ and /r9k/ shit.

It's as a bad as the HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME meme

Muscles do matter, but an attractive face and status is definitely what matters.

how is it a meme?

I...im not sure about that
Ive been told i look good and ive gotten very fit and getting juicier but so far my dating experience has been shit ever since i look lifting more seriously

I honestly have no clue how to fix the social game because thats the problem, you need girls to introduce you to other girls if you want to get laid and a huge social network

Smile more.

ITT: gymcels having a mental breakdown

that solves nothing mate, sorry
its just a tip for dudes, lifting wont get you laid
Becoming social and haivng hook ups for stuff will

at
least
it's
not
/pol/
drumpf
shit

hey, this is library

If you're attractive and juicy and lacking in social game, smiling more will absolutely help you. Try it.

Just learn how to spot the highschoolers and betas. Ive lifted long enough to know when its shitposting, inexperience, or bad advice.

Fappening

Go watch moots final video on Veeky Forums. Its on youtube.

Tldr version; fappening brought in hundreds of thousands of new users. Single biggest influx to Veeky Forums ever. Oldfags couldnt 'educate' newfag stream and got overwhelmed.

Ever noticed we dont say lurk more to obvious newfags anymore? Yeah, thats why. The old Veeky Forums culture couldnt be taught at the rate newfags came in.

This isnt a Veeky Forums problem, a bunch of boards got destroyed by this like /v/ /tv/ /pol/ and /b/. The only ones that survived were ones that newfags didnt penetrate in large numbers.

Essentially it's this:

You'll also notice feel threads are common, as are no gf threads, these are because most Veeky Forums posters are socially awkward, have little to no friends, and even less contact with girls, and they were the nerdy type in high school, sitting on the sidelines watching the jocks, and indeed all the normal kids get girls, have fun, be comfortable in their own skins.

Somewhere along the line, anons realized that they don't have to be a loser anymore, they can lift to overcome their looks, and finally be confident enough to be normal.

Veeky Forums is supposed a board based on self improvement, obviously, not just of the body, but you'll often notice people talking about mental gains and such, so naturally the dominant philosophy is that with hard work, you should be able to improve and overcome any natural disadvantages you might have.
But then you have people coming here with CHADposting, stirring up all those old feelings of inadequacy, casting doubt on people's years of work, and basically telling them that they are a loser because they weren't born right, so might as well give up now, because you'll always be the loser on the sidelines of life watching the beautiful popular people live a full life.

>tldr- chadposting is to Veeky Forums what blackposting is to /pol/- it's an easy trigger that plays on the most common insecurity of people on this board

But Veeky Forums wants to fuck chad.

So basically we're Europe and the fappening is the refugee crisis

You speak the truth. Don't give in, lads! /r9k/ is stagnation, Veeky Forums is progress! Always strive to be better than your former self.

Fuck off libfag.

>he asks as he posts a chad pic

Nah the gay Veeky Forumsizens want to fuck Klokov and the straight Veeky Forumsizens want anything between Stacy and 'thicc' hambeasts

There are about 2 females on this board, one is a tranny and the other a lesbian so they don't count.

>the gay Veeky Forumsizens
Tautology.

god i want to fuck klokov i mean how could you not he transcends sexuality honestly

too bad HEIGHT/FACE/FRAME isnt a meme lmao.

It's been a long day for Chad. He's woken up hungover after having a wild orgy with 4 Stacies. They've just left his house and Chad's still sitting in his underwear, thinking about which girl he's going to call over next. Although, due to his superior genetics, his hangover lasts for about 5 mins max before he's at his full physical and mental potential.

He then hears a knock on his door. He gracefully makes his way across the room, being carried by his monster, non-gymcelled quads, as his mandible remains parallel to the floor beneath him, supported by his 90 degree gonial angle.

He opens the door to find the manlet landlord staring at him with his incel bug eyes. The landlord breaks out into an instant sweat due to the severe mog he just suffered. He starts stuttering, telling Chad that he has 10 mins to leave the house, before retreating into his cave to shitpost on Veeky Forums. Chad doesn't give a fuck because of his zero inhibition.

He gets dressed and goes outside. He's feeling hungry and wants to eat some McDonalds along a load of other high calorie, sugary shit. He knows he consumes what he likes, and remains shredded all year round. Because after all, he grew up on a farm drinking raw milk, making him robust and setting him up for life.

It's been 5 minutes and he's already been approached by several HQNP women while mogging every male in the vicinity. One incel attempted to take his picture to post online but Chad sensed this and shot him a piercing gaze, causing him to norwood on the spot.

It's not /r9k/, it is BB.com's Misc

Yep pretty much

Most of us post on misc, stupid robot.

Yah agreed. I blame the misc for chad memes

FUCKING LOL. Is that from Lookism?

because its just a fancy word to describe how an induvidual looks. its basically saying "looks matter". and there is nothing new in that, yet people act like they discovered the biggest secret of the century. pure autism

>"looks matter"

not really, its saying that everything is about GENETICS. Regardless of how much you try to lookmax if you are 5'8 you will NOT be attractive to women, if you have narrow shoulders you will NOT be attractive to women, if you don't have a genetically gifted face you will NOT be attractive to women. It doesn't matter if you lift, change your hair, or dress better, its all about GENETICS and people don't like to acknowledge this simple fact

lol

more

yes, this is true. i have narrow shoulders and wide hips and realize that even if i got into good shape, built muscle, there's zero chance any woman would ever find me attractive because my body frame indicates subhuman genetics. women will find my sexually repulsive no matter what.

case in point

>what's with the chad obsession on Veeky Forums?
It's a troll/meme/dominance game; it's just one more way for the faggots that infest Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums in particular to exploit the crippling insecurities of the teenage boys and emotionally immature 20-somethings that Veeky Forums is full of. It's meaningless, ignore it.

>He's woken up hungover
If Chad is meant to have superior genetics, why is he getting a hangover at all.

CHAD is secretly a faggot, and STACY is just his beard.

you write like a SPERG, regardless of what you LOOK like

I thought Stacy was actually Gavin from accounts.
>Gavin wear pumps and little red dresses.

> women want to be with him and men want to be him
>tfw Chad is out fucking 3 grills eating pizza out of their assholes while you shitpost from your toilet with food poisoning from a Walmart tuna sandwich

why are bitter virgins always narcissistic as fuck? it doesnt make any sense.
>i have X problem
>i cant do it
>therefore no one with X problem can since im the measure of greatness

you cant state an example if youre irrelevant

its been going to shit since 13' I think the board peeked in 09'-13' as far as advice and support went but after zyzz died and people stopped loving scoobz a lot of people have moved onto other boards, actually gotten lives because they've become fit and don't waste their time here anymore, or gave up and just try to derail threads now

nice non-sequitur, you low iq goblin

This is good

SOMEOne replace that mans neck with thin neck and see how ugly he is.

without his thick neck he wouldnt be chaddish

Holy fuck my sides are gone

I think Chad, when used right, can serve as an ideal rather than a sign to give up hope.

On one hand, the loser incels with a negative view on life will cry "what's the point of improving myself in looks and personality if the top 1% of guys get all the girls waaaah! chad gets it all without any hard work and eats whatever he wants!!!"

On the other hand the people with a positive view on life will realize that Chad does indeed have quite a great life and a harem of women, but by improving yourself you too can become Chad, or damn near close. Pic related, I used to get less than one match a day on tinder but after lifting for a year and lookmaxing, I pretty much match with anyone I swipe on.

Stop saying chad, you sound like such a faggot trying to rationalize this dumb meme. God this board has joined the likes of /v/ and /tv/ in terms of shit memes.

>you too can become Chad, or damn near close

>Becoming anywhere near chad without the FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME imbued by GENETICS

kys

A large amount of Veeky Forumss lurker base is dyels

Everyone wishes they were a chad.

It's not that complicated.

What sane person wouldn't want amazing looks and girls?

love this new meme keep it up

it's not even Veeky Forums it's this whole board. this whole website is garbage.

Veeky Forums is rather largely composed of new lifters with low self esteem that wildly yoyo between highs of extreme happiness, arrogance and self absorbed egoism due to gains and lows of neurotic sensitivity and awareness of what they lack compared to others in their ego bloated quest for perfection. Makes them easy to tease.

They also abhor the ones that make them feel inferior, that minimize the gravity of their self perceived suffering through the virtue of sheer genetic principle. They do all this despite the sheer rarity of these individuals making such a concern beyond moot. They must imagine that these 'chads' have no problems whatsoever. That they live carefree lives.

Let me tell you, the happiness and sadness of a rich man and a poor man are exactly the same emotion. Men without problems do not exist, yet some live within a framework of problems to justify their flawed existence, and that is Veeky Forums.

Veeky Forums is 90% shitpost and troll thread now.

Chad is good for motivation since he is always better then (you) no matter how hard you try

ive been coming her for amfew months and always found it retarded just how much of the content here is self-loathing and self-defeating garbage. worst thing is that in true Veeky Forums style, whenever a kid joins the comversation with real concern or fear and asks fo clarification, he will get trolled by users who will double down on the statement that theyre worthless and will be forever alone

this shit is so sick and removed from reality that i feel bad for those kids

Chad threads are made by insecure girls for obvious reasons.

They're insecure and they want you in on it.

I would leave my gf just to get a taste of her lips.

>new

>CHAD expresses positive PHENOTYPICAL FEATURES while you BETA INCELS worry about your GENOTYPE

>causing him to norwood on the spot

My Seids!

I would leave 's girlfriend just for a taste of her lips

I would leave just for a taste of his lips

it's nice to know that you're not the only one that sees through this. Keep going brahs. We're gonna make it.

Thing is, I see autists ugly guys with 8/10s all the time. It is a meme.

None of it matters. It is being talkative and outgoing. Not even bravery, just being social guy.