What body mode is this?

What body mode is this?

fit bear

Dire Bear

Large target for a drone mode.

This guy is legit out of biblical tales. If david and goliath happened this is what I imagine what goliath looked like. He mes be significant in ISIS

I believe morbid obesity is the clinical term.

Johd Joestar

>if I wear this hood no one will recognize me

the dude with the sword is known as the bulldozer, he was apart of ISIS and is ded already.

he was semi-propaganda famous for awhile

Shitty shop posted on Veeky Forums every day mode.

This is him without his burqa.

Underrated

Aren't they 2 different guys? Dude without the ninja outfit is an Iranian I think

allahu akbulk

He puts the SS in ISIS.

Dead-mode

His ass is dead. Read an article on it somewhere.

That's two different people. Also they are both morbidly obese with good fat distribution.

The guy without the shirt is Iranian and wants to fight isis. He's still alive

even if he wasnt gonna get droned hed be dead by 40 from heart failure so...

Fat as fuck mode

Obese-built

The kebabarian

> tfw pray to Allah
> make explosive gains

BEAR OF ALLAH

Veeky Forums, when seeing people like these, donĀ“t you just want to try to fight them to see how well would you do ? Like some Indiana Jones shit where he is always fighthing way bigger guys, but still somehow win.

Ate 72 virgins mode

This sub-human must die

You mean like when you walk past old people and imagine how easily you could crush their brittle bones and how you could grab small kids by the legs and smash them against walls?

I see what you did there

Big Tango mode

Never post a video of lifting anything mode. On his instagram it's clear he wants to be a WWE star; there's never a video of him actually lifting anything heavy.

>t. fedora

>known as The Bulldozer, he was apart of ISIS

Isis?

shopped fatty mode

Dude was called the "Bulldozer of Fallujah", he shoulder fired a .50 BMG M2 normally humvee mounted.

I only know this because people on this site would post ISIS twitter propaganda photos of him with fake Metal Gear Solid dialogue advising snake on how to take him down.

I think he died in a drone strike a while back, don't hear about him anymore

These are two different people the shirtless dude is actually fighting ISIS

bloated mudskin that can only deadlift his bodyweight

6 months SS body

Bane?

top kek