Tfw a fat person enters the gym

>tfw a fat person enters the gym

>Mfw some tiny autistic kid looks at me like I raped his mother while I ask the aesthetic as fuck regulars to critique my form

>when a fat person enters the gym

why are you such an asshole to people trying to better themselves?

Lose fat before joining a gym.

Is it wrong that I want to give this person a hug and tell them everything is gonna be ok solely because of how unfortunate they look?

Yes, retard.

If you do they'll get overly attached to you.

>when a child molester walks into a school

That looks like Peggy from Mad Men.

Autist confirmed

Fatty confirmed

>feel deep glad for him/her that she chose to make healthy changes and hope he/she sticks to it

I'd rather see a fatty at the gym or running on the path around the lakes than anywhere else, you cunt

Wew lad nice projection

Being happy for a fat person in the gym is like being happy for a smoker getting lung cancer

In what FUCKING way you retard? I didn't realize that a fatty going to the gym was life threatening.

>get in shape before going to the gym
roastie detected

>not getting ripped before joining a gym
never gonna make it

>not getting laid before losing your virginity

Certainly never gonna make it

At least get thin before joining a gym.
A gym is for good looking people to build muscles and look at each other.

Top shitpost m8

Wew.

Um.
You seem to have failed the logic test there.

Are you female?
L O N D O N ?
O
N
D
O
N
?

Retard

Seeing a fat person at all you can eat is to what a smoker etc

None of you can prove what I wrote wrong.

You compared a fat person (bad habit) going to the gym (good habit) to a smoker (bad habit) getting lung cancer (result of bad habit).

A smoker suffers from lung cancer, a fat person doesn't suffer from a gym membership

>fat person going to the gym
>result of bad habit

>getting lung cancer
>result of bad habit

Of going to the gym when fat is the result of a bad habit, what is a skinny person going to the gym? Why is the gym suddenly bad if you're fat but not when you're skinny?

You're not very skilled at critical thinking are you?

>men should use the women bathrooms
That's literally what you're saying right now.

>fat person going to gym
>trying to correct issues before they get worse

>getting lung cancer from smoking
>this is as bad as it gets. game over

Thank god nobody on Veeky Forums actually goes to the gym or these posts might affect me.

The fuck are you smoking, faggot?

people do frown and laugh at fat people in the gym but it will stop when you get in shape of course

I'm 6'1 235 pounds so im definitely fat still and nobody does this, if they do I don't see it so they might as well not be doing it as far as im concerned.

I get stronger and leaner everyday some shallow judgemental person isn't going to stop my progress.

lol wp

kys m8

>get sick
>take medicine
>lmao idiot xD!!!
retard

>get sick
>infect others
That's the equivalent of a fat person in the gym.

Fat people should just kill themselves desu even if they get thin they'll always be carriers

Someone forgot Brain day

>talking shit
>implying you're Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums has always been about motivating others to get rid of their unhealthy lifestyles and wondering if they'll ever make it. You're just being a miserable sack of shit who probably got his girl stolen by a fat fuck.

I know this is bait but incase it isn't. You analogy is not as simple as that. You are comparing the outcome of attempting to change a habit to being the same as the outcome of someone not changing the bad habit. Then going lmao they are both outcomes.

lol'ed, nice one.

idiot

do you remember that thread where some guy got all spazzed because he had to shower on a weekend and his sister kept her pants on? that guy is back and you're trying to reason with him

>"You better not quit you fat fuck. Otherwise we aren't all going to make it."

He has huge arms

I keked

Personally I think best of luck to them. I can't stand fatties that don't try to improve themselves, but as for those that do....fair play. Why the fuck would anyone want to knock down someone trying to pick themselves up?

Back to school sunshine, the adults here are talking.

>all these fat beta white knights ITT
What the fuck man

Whenever I see a fat person trying to improve themself.
I think "good for him/her"
And move on with my life.

It's as simple as that, you don't have to go on an autistic fit at the sight of one of them

I just go "ew" then shrug and ignore them. Don't really care about them

Lol all these triggered fatties, good job OP.

That's because they are conflicted. Veeky Forums consists of 65% of fatties, who have never been to a gym and shitpost all day. 15% of skinnyfats never been to the gym and shitpost all day. 5% skinnyfats that go to the gym 5% fatties that go to the gym. 10% actually 'fit' people that go to the gym.

Ah, yes.

>Fat people are predatorsk

???????

At first I understood this logic but then I realized that it's flawed.

See: This.

Fat people going to the gym is like a smoker taking nicotine gum to break their habit of smoking.

If they decide to quit, good for them. If they slip up and smoke again/get fat again, their fault.

But you just called going to the gym a bad outcome which leads me to believe that you're a fatass who hates going to the gym. Nice internalized hatred, fatties.

Kek

Is he our guy???

I think they're more triggered by the autistic bait/logic.

>used to be a really fat guy at my gym
>worked out multiple times a week
>always sweating his balls off and going at it
>made the gym smell and dripped his sweat everywhere
>went like this for a year
>no progress at all
>stopped coming

Thank god, why would you keep going to the gym when there's zero progress?

my brain hurts

My gripe with fat people is that they're all unhygienic and can't wipe their fat asses properly.
They stink up the gym and leave nasty shit stains on the equipment.
They're generally just smelly and it ruins the climate in the gym.

just realized i haven't seen this guy in a while

9/10

All the fatties fall for it

How many of you faggots are fat? Is it like 90% of Veeky Forums?

Don't give people like this any attention. They'll cling onto you like nothing else. They have nobody, and will become infatuated or obsessive toward anyone who gives them a sliver of positive emotional feedback. It's annoying as hell and only serves to bring you down either through being annoyed or through needing to crush their soul to establish that you want any amount of space from them.

>not flushing the toilet before taking a shit
confirmed for never making it

Don't worry bro, I laugh at your shit low test genetics with my bros. You probably don't hear me with your ears ringing from high blood pressure though.

I always smirk and am passive aggressive towars fatties at the gym, is that evil?

Oh.

Doesn't say you should join a gym. Lift something at home and lose weight before joining, thanks.

>Veeky Forums has always been about motivating others to get rid of their unhealthy lifestyles
Veeky Forums is about suckling pretty boy dick

Reddit is the other way nu-male cuck

bad bait

t. tumblrina on denial

>Veeky Forums
>adults

choose one
inb4 I'm 27 and therefore an adult, no you are a manchild

delet

>>mfw when a dude who easily weighed 300 lbs has lost almost half his weight since he started going and im minding my own
business and mirin cause he went in and busted his ass
Fuck off fag

So fit people go to the gym as the result of a bad habit

so this is why you are on fit

>mfw too smart to fall for bait

This is the dumbest thread I've seen all week, dumber than the one with the glove and the cat even

How much does lifting burn anyway? Do certain lifts burn more?

Why is it always london? are all the thirsty /soc/ posters from london? jesus

Only someone from /v/ would make such an inaccurate analogy.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this.

Holy shit, newfriends and a half itt.

LONDON is because it is the homo of the Queen (no home).

We've obviously got some toxic faggots coming on here. Ignore idiots who don't lurk or feed them bullshit.

Because many many scoops ago a girl (male) posted her (his) butt on this very jewish talmud discussion forum and one of the more known tripfages at the time, tinytrip (manlet), responded by asking her (him) if she (he) was available for sexual intercourse in the city of L O N D O N

Is there a difference?

Wrong. A /v/irgin would make an inaccurate food analogy.

>I am fat and therefore this thread is stupid!
Fuck off disgusting lard ass

Like crabs in a bucket