Veeky Forums Game night, plus AMA if you're lonely

Hey, you faggot! Yeah you! Having a terrible Friday night? Talk to me and play this shit. Some user made this years ago and I saved it.

I used to be just like you. Some young guy, didn't know what I was doing, where I was going. Browsed Veeky Forums everyday. Hard to believe that was 3-4 years ago. Well, now I'm at a great college, with gf, decent physique, willing to give advice or just talk. Been Veeky Forums sober for like, 1.5 years now I wanna say, but came back here today to celebrate Zyzz's birthday.

Note: The Chef does not make food out of thin air according the OP. You have to buy the ingredients.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.es/search?q=juliana malacarne&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj0wqngyvDSAhVGWxQKHa2VB7YQ_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=662
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you still collect resources from around island? Ie, fish, produce, etc

If you know how to fish, you are allowed to.

rollan

how can i get a girlfriend i actually like?

Depends. What's the kind of girl that you like, and have you had one before?

Gun with 1 bullet. Kill myself. Donate the rest of my points to charity.

Maryana, Scooby and meat. Also dubs to get off island

meat, maryana,

i have dated before but quickly lost interest in the girls. i guess the ones that agree to go out with me aren't really my type? they need to be kind and interesting and have some sort of chemistry with me. thebetter looking they are the better, but it's not a primary concern.

>maryana
>Scooby
>Squat rack
>Eggs
>Vitamins
Even if Scooby doesn't save me, he can sandwich me in between him and maryana.

chef meat veggies laptop

>Eggs: 4
>Oats: 3
>Vitamins: 4
>Meat: 10
>Vegetables: 8
>Squat Rack: 10

Total: 39 Points

Use squat rack for Bench. Anything besides this is wrong.

after ten years without contact with anyone you'd go insane

Do you know sick of eggs you would be after 10 years if it was your only protein source everyday?

I can fish.

what a retard, you could use the barbell on the bench to do squats too and save 2 points lmao kys fagit

Watch movies online, talk to the chef/coach

I doubt it. 10 years alone with the other person would probably make you hate them over time. Waste of points.

I know how to fish, and oats have 15 grams of protein per 100g, so there's that

All I need is meat, pussy and a barbell and I'm good. I can also use the bread as my carbohydrates source.

>spending 12 points on eggs, vitamins, and oats when you could spend 12 points on a based chef to make every food in existence

and you wouldn't even have to cook it.

The people you hang out with define you. It's like that saying where you want to surround yourself with people who are smart/better than you are to push yourself, except take it in a romantic sense.

If you go to parties every weekend and fuck hoes, sure that's great, but you won't find anything but thots. If you want a real girl/relationship, then you're going to have to look elsewhere and broaden your horizons.

2 points for what you turbo sperg? I was already at 39 points, there's nothing for 3 points, I'd rather have the Squat Rack.

So I invite you to please "lmao kys fagit"

> Reincarnate Zyzz
> Gun with one bullet
> Shoot Zyzz in the heart
"Thats for hurting Chestbrah"

>zyzz being more points than klokov

nigga

the only real way to survive would be with other people, so scooby, that russian slut, and rippletits

THE CHEF DOESN'T COME WITH FOOD YOU FAG

lmao stay mad cunt

and what's the chef supposed to do without food, you fucking retard motherfucker?

I will bench my ass to heaven, and get mad puss.

lol you're only saying that cause you got btfo retard

pretty good actually.

Why would I even care about lifting? I'm spending ten years on a fucking desert island ffs

>laptop to avoid going insane and distracting myself, also learning how to actually fucking survive on a desert island
>qt 3.14 russian powerlifting pussy to have some human contact and not end killing myself
>oats and veggies to eat til I learn how to fish, hunt and gather using my laptop

all you picking lifting stuff are absolute retards

> Endless supply of protein powder: 5 points
> Empty the unlimited tubs into the sea
> Slowly build a raft from the containers
> Use solar-powered laptop and analyze flight patterns of commercial planes. Triagulate my location in the ocean. Use star constellations also. Learn shipping routes. 9 points.
> Endless supply of fruit and veg: Think up a vegetable that can be used to be dried and turned into rope. Construct the raft. Look into how to make gluey pastes out of veg with the laptop. Coconuts to be used as hammers.
> Roll for Scooby also. 12 points

>Gun
>Ms. Olympia
>2 cycles of test

>Inject both cycles of test at once, shoot ms.olympa in the head, then rape the body until I die

congrats brah, you made it, so proud of you

HE DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

rape her to death

then kill myself

This would be 10x better than how I'm living right now, I'm being dead serious.

I would much rather have the Maryana girl, but I don't care what she looks like so long as I can have sex.

she does not look that bad desu, also after a couple months without roids and so, she would become more "normal", right?

google.es/search?q=juliana malacarne&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj0wqngyvDSAhVGWxQKHa2VB7YQ_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=662

Yeah exactly, so picking the Maryana girl is stupid.

Getting sex is what's important, spending all those extra points so you can look at a prettier girl is just retarded and petty.

She is age 42. And she will have no makeup on the island. And will have really stretched out skin.

If you kill and skin her you could have a leathery material for a raft so its not a total waste

I agree, but desu Malacarne is on her early 40's... imagine after 10 years of being on a island how she'd look lmao

this guy get's it

I'd only change the free weights for the squat rack desu, but yeah,

I literally don't give a fuck how she looks. I am one of the least picky person over looks on the entire planet.

I don't care if she's hideous, all I care about is if I can have sex with her.

yeah but I'd change Ms Olympia and give up the weights to get some teenage fresh russian pussy.

I'm just not going to have barbell or dumbbell, not a big deal considering i'm on a fucking desert island

Scooby, Squat Rack, Oats and Whey

oshit i have 10 points left

Then I'll take the free weights too desu

>yeah but I'd change Ms Olympia and give up the weights to get some teenage fresh russian pussy.

That's actually a good idea, why are we even supposed to care about lifting weights on this island anyway?

OP should have made some rule like "you have to have an FFMI over 23 after the 10 years or you die".

eggs 4 points
protein powder 5 points
milk 4 points
fruits and vegetables 8 points
meats 10 points
laptop w/ internet 9 points

total: 40 points spent

ill enjoy 10 years of solidarity on a beach with amazing food and all the literature and media i need.

swimming + calisthenics + running = GOAT ottermode with sexy tan and elite cardio. good enough for me.

>cheap girl
>free weights
>computer
>meat

When you say can't use the laptop to communicate does that mean just about my situation to get help or no posting on Veeky Forums/leddit at all?

Where tf are the sips?

Endless supply of meat, from migratory grazing animals since you said any type, offal is meat so I'll literally never die from malnutrition - 10 points

Endless supple of eggs, pasture raised hopefully - 4 points

Klokov, in the hopes he will turn situationally gay in isolation and we can fuck like bunnies - 15 points

And the laptop, for increasing my knowledge, survival chances, spotify/youtube staying abreast of world events and fresh memes - 9 points.

I could live forever like that, honestly. I'm actually a little sad this is just a hypothetical

I haven't been here in year so the creator and I have no idea what this fucking meme is about.

Monster energy advertising team shilling constantly has worked on braindead fit posters

meat veggies oats laptop and free weights

I'm gonna live the life

laptop - 9
fruits & veggies - 8
squat rack - 10
chef - 12

39 pts

Oh, so it's (((them))).

they taste good.

This is my choice.
>can mimic any excercise with some free weights
>got a well balanced diet
>music for my pleasure

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

> squat rack - 10
> free weights - 10
> meat - 10
> fruits / veg - 8

too easy

No food?

meat/veggies/female. that's literally all i'd need. hell i might not even leave after 10 years.

Milk is a food.

chiken-fish 10
oats 3
zyzz 25
EZ

milk - 4pts
fruit and veg - 8pts
meat - 10pts
squat rack - 10pts
bench - 8pts
you can run around the perimeter of the island for cardio

>personal chef
>squat rack
>bench
>2 test cycles
2 points to spare

Eggs-4pts
Fruits n Veggies-8
Free Weights-10
Bench and Bar-8
Music--6
Test cyclex1-4

Done

I guess survival on milk and bread is possible

Scooby
protein powder
veggies
oatz
bench press with weights
1 test cycle

Save me scooby

>maryana
>meat
>fruit and veg
>vitamins I guess

We will eat like royalty and fuck everyday. I got a girl I got food, dafuq I need to lift for.

I like a girl in my game student group we are both freshmen how do I ask her out? it's almost the end of the year
She is a 6/10 but she is sweet senpai

>vegetals
>meat
>little girl

everything I will ever need and only 36 points.
lmao at the retard who wasted points on weights. I'll get more aesthetic by lifting rocks and logs, doing pullups from trees while I eat hearty and wholesome and fuck my little russian girl.

Meanwhile, you virgins have low test from no gf and don't make gains because you can't eat god food since you wasted points on a fuckin squat rack lmao

Enjoy losing the only girl on the island to rippetoe. Meanwhile, your lonesome gets to you and you turn to scoobs for anal comfort

I would never ever leave the island under this conditions. I would actually pay for this,

>not wanting to become the lifting hermit of the forgotten islands

internet - 9 (for sanity)
oats - 3
meat - 10
veg - 8
squat rack - 10

I can just make a simple bench out of whatever I build my basic shelter with and bench in the squat rack. Vitamins, eggs, and milk sound good but my food choices should cover everything.

>tfw this life sounds better than your current life

Hdtyugdds

maryana, chef, free weights

Vitamins: 4p
Oats: 3p
Fruit and veggies: 8p
Meat: 10p
Free weights: 10p
Protein powder: 5p

GOBREAD

I choose:
The girl (18)
The gun with bullet (20)

Shoot the girl

Sit on the island with an empty gun and corpse reconsidering my choices

This just doesn't work as a "How aesthetic can you get?" thought exercise since I know I'm going to be stranded on a desert island for 10 years and have to make my choices based on quality of life rather than thoughts of getting swole is the last of my concerns.

1. Maryana (18 points)
2. Endless fruits and vegs (8 points, 26 total)
3. Endless eggs for complete protein and fat (4 points, 30 total)
4. Solar laptop with internet (9 points; 39 total)

Protein, vitamins, fruit and veggies, oats, Maryana Naumova

Okay let me explain...

>Endless vitamins
Well seeing as I'm on an island for 10 years and veggies are twice the points, fuck it

>Endless meat
Fucking sweet. Plus if you niggers read the above, you would know that water/bread/shelter are provided so the meat and bread would be sweet. You're an idiot to pick oats

>Maryana Naumova
Self-explanatory. Not only would she be a hole to rip apart but she's also a lifting partner.

>Bench with bar and weights
I dont know why anyone would pick the power rack. It's 2 points more and only allow you to do heavy back squats. With the bench press you can do bench (obviously) but also deadlifts, clean and front squat, clean and OHP, barbell row, good mornings, etc

Probably go insane, but at least i could easily get built as fuck
>implying you need a rack
>having shit balance and carpentary skills

This is the ideal option, infallible

You are on island with water to swim in and sand to run on, why the fuck would you ever pick the cardio equipment?

>Literally only one picked test
What the fuck is wrong with you all?

>Zyzz
>Laptop
Use cam on laptop to take selfie with Zyzz and then happily die.

I'd bring the premium girl, the PC and the cook

>sex, movies and top tier food for 10 years

not all bad

>milk
>fruit
>vitamins
>power rack
>bench
>ipod

Objectively the best choices.