>you could have been born a poopoo
>you could have been born a manlet
>tfw born a 6ft white male with blue eyes

Other urls found in this thread:

owlcation.com/stem/Irish-Blood-Genetic-Identity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This truly is the nicest feel. Glad to be born from superior stock

thank god every day im not a manlet.
seriously dont know how you little guys do it.

6'4 here

>tfw born a manlet, nigger, homo
>tfw more racist than my white friends
>tfw reject the degeneracy of the gay community at large
>visit /pol/ frequently and try to redpill people at every opportunity

Life is what you make of it, user.

>born a homo
Lost me right there

I dont get it, are you trying to be a house nigger?

LOL. Pol finially reveals themselves

>degeneracy of gay community

what do you even mean

its a good feel but a sick joke that im too stupid and socially retarded to capitalize on it

>white
>male
>green eyes
>blonde
>6'5"
>huge dick

People can't even hurt my feelings really, feels good man

You don't even know how easy you have it. I am the true /r9k/ loser. I have never spoken to a girl unless I was forced to in school for a project or I'm buying something. I have spoken probably less than 10000 words to women excluding my family. I only ever had two friends besides Veeky Forums, and those both ended when I switched elementary schools. I'm honestly surprised I've kept on lving.

>green eyes
>white

yeah um no sweetie

Are you me?

I mean, I liked guys since before pre-k in my own preschool way. The first time I saw a man's ass I almost literally lost consciousness from the tingles. What did you feel the first time you saw a bare breast?

Nope. I just grew up in white place until freshman year when my family moved to a very black area and I went to 98% black high school. Got something stolen the very first day there. In the last 11 years I've grown to dislike the negro.

What if I told you anonymous was many people from disparate walks of life? Would that blow your mind?

Sex-obsessed degenerates. It's like their trying to push the envelope on what gross new thing they can sexualize. And the mentally ill transgenders who want to make words a crime if you don't call it xer/pher/fimzee. There are normal, upstanding, moral gays for sure. But they are not the community. They are just people.

Not him but gays are generally degenerate

>nordic
>pale as snow
>black hair

I'm literally the male Snow White

>gingers aren't white

Well they sure as fuck aren't black...

>tfw manlet
>tfw also a homo so it literally doesn't matter because I'm free to date short or tall guys if I want
It could be worse, desu.

Green eyes = arab rape baby. Learn history

All those Arabs that got to Ireland.
Sure.

dumb sweetie poster

>tfw born a 6ft
Wow, king of manlets, tallest dwarf.

inb4 it's above average height in manlet country. We have already established it's tall for manlet pls try to keep.up and learn.

I would put money on the Irish getting into Arabs. The mongols have nothing on the Celts.

>5'10
>half white half spic, nobody believes im spic tho
>poopoo eyes and hair
>6.5x5

Couldve been better couldve been worse

>6ft
>you could have been born a manlet
and you were.

The irish descend from iberians

I'm 6'2" and my dad's side has blue eyes but my mom had to cu.ck my eye aesthetics and give me brown.
I could have been perfect.

That's bullshit m8.

owlcation.com/stem/Irish-Blood-Genetic-Identity

>Recent research into Irish DNA at the beginning of the twenty-first century suggests that the early inhabitants of Ireland were not directly descended from the Keltoi of central Europe. Genome sequencing performed on remains of early settlers in Ireland by researchers at Trinity University in Dublin and Queens University has revealed at least two waves of migration to the island in past millennia. Analysis of the remains of a 5,200 year-old Irish farmer suggested that the population of Ireland at that time was closely genetically related to the modern-day populations of southern Europe, especially Spain and Sardinia. Her ancestors, however, originally migrated from the Middle East, the cradle of agriculture.

I can't work out who you think you're replying to.

but what are you doing in life frog poster?

>Tfw 6.3 hybrid

I guess 6'3 is like a manlet/tall hybrid. It's like you're tall but you're short for a tall guy.

Veeky Forums and /int/ pls fugg off.

>apparently fit is full of 6'4 8x6 Nords