Go to big public university

>go to big public university
>penis is 7.6 inches long
>chase after the typical stacie
>I get made fun of for having a small penis

Help me feel better

You should have known that you need an 8+ incher to score with the top of the line Stacies

Silly boy, you shouldn't confuse inch with centimetres.

>5.5 inch penis
>6 girls have played with it in various forms
>not a single one ever said anything negative, or showed negative body-language, multiple even came back multiple times

don't worry about your penis size, 99% of girls do not give a fuck

The top of the line sluts do. And I wanted to bang the whores

Post it next to a ruler

>2017
>Not having a 10.8 inch penis.

If you want to get with a Stacy and keep a combo going, you gotta realize that she is a whore/slut to the highest regard, but unlike most women, her body allows her to make full use of this by soliciting sexual interaction between MANY mates, of which many have been actual Chads.

It is not that you are small, but simply that you are not up to par with Chad, and as such, will be ridiculed, for even an average dick will not be enough in the eyes of a Stacy who has had the Alpha dick.

I recommend you stick with roasties in the mean time, until you come to terms with what Stacies really want.

I don't have a ruler in the house. But I can stretch it and send a pic?

I have a little bit of ED so I won't post an erect photo

>>penis is 7.6 inches long
>>I get made fun of for having a small penis
Counter with
> "she'd feel it if things weren't so loose"

>has ed
if your fucking cock worked they wouldnt make fun of the size of it ya retard

>top of the line
>sluts

Pick one.

Well first off, if you're insecure about your penis a girl will instantly notice and not feel attracted to it at all.

If you had a 5 inch dick, if you acted like it was huge and behaved in a confident manner, she wouldn't of cared.

Biggest mistake you can do is be shy about dropping your pants. Not going to say the biggest thing is apologizing for "maybe not being big enough" because only autistic virgin retards that want to commit sexual genocide on themselves ever do that.

>I wanted to bang the whores
dun do it kid

I have a small penis humiliation fetish as well as a cuck fetish. One of the said girls would make out with other guys and have sex with tall dudes and tell me about it afterwards.

Maybe she was just teasing me? I have a little bit of autism if you didn't notice.

>never happened
>the one user that's been trying to force this "big public university" meme all day

>I have a cuck fetish

That doesn't necessarily have anything to do with humiliation.

Lol no if a dick is small, it's small. There ain't no confidence that can hide that.

Aww poor baby

Whatever you say blubber.

Fellow 7.5bro here
If a chick doesn't like it she's loose
I slept with a really "nice girl" that hadn't been laid in months, which should probably be the norm, and she was having trouble with it, pushing me away when I went balls deep like it hurt
Tldr stop sleeping with whores

kek

COPE

confidence cant make up for a small dick. yes its depressing that you cant do anything about genetics, but thats reality. life is unfair.

Mines about 8 inches long and I've been told the same. It was the very first time I was on omegle and I finally got connected with a girl and she started laughing and said "hahaha tiny goodbye"

Kind of hard to call her loose when she was laughing at you on omegle.

Fuck. I've got a 7.6 x 5.5 and I've always thought of myself as having a huge pecker.

Calling B.S.
I have a solid 7 and I cant go balls deep on any girl less than 5'10'' without putting her in pain.

how fucking thin is it? Literally last night a chick called my 7" a monster on that website

5.5 inches. Maybe she was just on their to bust balls I dont know but I never felt so bad.

truth. im a little over 7 as well and I've
-knocked IUDs out of place
-caused the girl too much pain to continue
-made that shit bleed from penetrating the cervix

5.5 circumference but 8 inches long? The optical illusion makes it look thin as shit i bet. Bad luck proportions for aesthetics and thickness desu learnhow to use it.