What are essential fitness phone apps?

What are essential fitness phone apps?

Stuff for tracking food, lift progression, and anything else related are appreciated :)

Hit it with a hammer x f

excuse me?

I use an app called Progression. It's on Google play, you can make a routine and track lifts with it. It has a ton of preset exercises and you can add your own.
He means hit with hammer to failure, eg destroy your phone.

Smash your phone with a hammer.

You don't need it.

I know I don't need it, but I'd like to use it.

Is it similar to the Stronglifts app?

Don't yell at me for this, Veeky Forums, but all girls should have a period tracker on their phone. If you aren't watching your hormone levels you can hurt yourself.

Some examples: Your testosterone levels are highest in the middle of the cycle and on your period so you should push yourself days 14-16, risk of ligament tears increases at the end of the cycle, etc.

Unless you're on the pill in which case all bets are off.

Kinda. I briefly used the stronglifts app, I didn't really like it.

In Progression at least with the 3 dollar premium you can log weights and track progress, I don't remember if you can without buying the premium.

why would you get yelled at for that? is that a controversial opinion?

only app you need senpai

Some people get grossed out by period stuff, that's all. Veeky Forums is generally pretty understanding though if there's a valid reason for talking about it.

>Veeky Forums is generally pretty understanding

London

bump

kek

phones are convenient

Do you know of a good alternative for iPhones?

Spotify

Cartons and a colouring in book.

With your mental/developmental age, I suggest first learning how to hold the crayon. Next step is staying within the lines.

My trial of premium ran out and now I don't understand how I lived without it

I've used pencil and paper before. Explain to me how using a phone isn't the obvious better choice. Stuff like Myfitnesspal has helped me a lot

Go for the premium family, 15 yuros/mo for 6 person. 2.50/mo each

i'm splitting with my brother now, well worth it. The sound quality and the ads of the free version were annoying

It's pretty bad broscience.

I'm on iPhone
I use Myfitnesspal on daily, really handy and usefull and free.
For lifting app... Currently i'm using Fitbod and Maxlift. Good enough but i don't stick to it since my routine is PPL

I only have myfitnesspal and google sheets on my phone. My fitness pal to keep track of macros, fiber and bodyweight. Google sheets to keep track of my lifts sets and reps and help me calculate the percentages for each lift. It also helps me keep track of the weights I need to use for warm up sets.

>a music player or a music streaming service
That's it.