Happy Bithday Zyzz

Happy Birthday, Zyzz.

Happy birthday, zyzz

Happy Birthday Zyzz
u sick kunt

Happy birthday, Zyzz

No you.

Happy Birthday, Zyzz.

I hit 2pl8 on bench for the first time today. Coincidence?

Happy Birthday Zyzz

"You're a sick cunt if you wanna be."

Happy birthday, Zyzz

happy birthday, Zyzz. love you bruv

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZYZZ

happy birthday zyzz

8)

Steroids shrink the potatoes, not the meat.

Happy birthday, zyzz.

Happy Birthday Zyzz

No homo

Happy Birthday Zyzz

Happy Birthday, Zyzz.

My favorite post about him. Happy birthday Zyzz.

Even if he did steroids, even if he did die in a way that will be mocked for eternity...

...how is that relevant? He was a beta, skinny World of Warcraft player. Rejected by girls, typical picture of social outcast that's populating /b/. But you know what? One day he woke up and he had enough of it. He had enough confidence, endurance, motivation, determination and courage to actually DO something. And apart from the rest - those things alone make him better than most or maybe even than all of you.

Girls first thought about him as a shit, but after hard work and dedication he put in his training, they started worshipping him. He had a body that literally made dozens of chicks wet. And how did he use it? Did he become a brainless fuck machine, who hooked up with all filthy sluts?

No. He became your hero. He kept trolling every single slut in the name of his past betaness. He wanted to show every single slut how does it feel and hurt to get rejected. He showed them how does it feel to be basically told "sorry, you are an inferior being, fuck off".

He flipped the cards, mates. You may call him names, but Jesus Christ, this guy does deserve respect and credit.

Zyzz is a metaphore that you all should understand. Zyzz is a symbol that there is always hope and room for change. If you are stubborn enough, you will make it. And every single person that made fun of you, will kiss the ground on which you are walking. Zyzz set a goal for himself and he made it. He lived his dream. Something that many people will never achieve.

Was he an asshole or douche? Maybe. Maybe for publics. He was just trolling and giving people shit. But I bet all my belongings - if any of you fat neckbeards would go to him and say "Zyzz, I admit, I'm fat, jelaous, but I want to change it and be like you, will you help me?" - he'd help in instant.

Happy Birthday Zyzz, you really motivated me years ago... I remember browsing fit back then...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZYZZ

Well said brah. We're all gonna make it.

Happy Birthday Zyzzbrah

Happy birthday zyzz

Happy birthday Zyzz
Thanks for paving the way.

He was an egotist and he used roids and died naked in a sauna.

But for God's sake, he fucking made it. We still talk about Zyzz to this day. He inspired DYELs all over the world - we call him the God of Aesthetics for Christ's sake. That's worth it, without a doubt.

Happy Birthday Zyzz.

Couldn't have said it better myself
Happy birthday Zyzz

Happy bday Zyzz!

Happy Birthday Zyzz

HAPPY BIRTHAT ZYZZ

thanks guys

Happy Birthday, Zyzz

>Happy Birthday Zyzz

Happy Birthday Zyzz

We're all gonna make it brahs

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZYZZ

Happy Birthday Zyzz

Happy Birthday Zyzz

Happy birthday Zyzz

Happy Birthday Zyzz we miss you

Happy Birthday Zyzz

Happy Birthday Zyzz

Happy Birthday Zyzz
youtube.com/watch?v=z-2N-Efdxh4

Forever Mirin

Happy Birthday Zyzz

Happy Birthday Zyzz. May your spirit live on lifting.

happy birthday zyzz

Happy b-day, zyzz.

Happy Birthday Zyzz. Give me strength and self control to keep the gainz goblins at bay.

Happy birthday zyzz, forever mirin brah

Happy Birthday zyzz

Happy Birthday, Zyzz. I miss your bantz.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZYZZ