He would have been 28 today

Forever mirin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zK_tnw3TnWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw you started posting a couple months ago so you don't know anything about Zyzz

Can I get the basic gestalt besides roids+heart attack?

Yes you can

>tfw born in the same year as Zyzz
Bruh

twink turned roid head dies to heart attack, proving that heavy lifting is not even healthy for you

some Veeky Forumstards like him because he posted here

at this point its a self sustaining meme

>TFW everyone in the 80s will soon be >=30 soon.

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

too bad his heart wasnt Veeky Forums

Happy birthday Zyzz ;-;7

He was just a fraud. Roid gains don't count.

Amen to the rebuttal. He's worth remembering. He's worth celebrating. He's worth looking up to. Fuck the cynics.

I know people that knew him and they all said he was really nice

Everyone talks nice of dead people.

>>TFW everyone in the 80s will soon be >=30 soon.
Ive been thinking theres still people born in 77-79 who can still cling onto being in their 30s.

These are people that met him a few times. Not his best friends. Not to mention people online while he was alive saying they met him and he was cool etc.

Rest in Peace Zyzz.
You are an example and an idol to us.

zyzz is such a faggot

>Kills himself with drugs after a short life and career of stripping and attention-whoring for a cult following of insecure teenagers on the internet

Dude was a loser desu. Get a real idol like Arnie, people like Zyzz don't even compare to the real deal.

>He kept trolling every single slut in the name of his past betaness
This is the worst part. Zyzz's fame comes from that he became an instrument of /r9k/'s pathetic revenge against women.

If Zyzz managed to live another year before he killed himself with reckless party drug/roid usage, he would've reached the age when Schwarzenegger had already:

>Risked imprisonment going AWOL in the Austrian military to compete in his first bodybuilding comp
>Made his leap to America after growing up in an obscure village
>Gotten well under way toward becoming independently wealthy through running small businesses and real-estate investments
>Won his first Mr. Olympia title, starting his career as a bonafide cultural icon

...and he'd *still* be stripping for drug money and concert tickets.

If Zyzz represents the kind of "change" you're aiming for in your life, you're selling yourself short. You truly deserve better in life, user.

Basically a loser with nice insertions who roided himself to death and shitposted on Veeky Forums.

time flies when you're a faggot

But now is rotten in a graveyard

Thanks steroids

>we're all gonna make it

>mfw I'm now older than zyzz was when he died

so why all the zyzz hate Veeky Forums? Sure he did roids, had questionable employment choices, and partied hard but I thin we should celebrate what he represented.

Zyzz truly fucking made it, he looked better than >99.9% of this board; literally everyone was mirin. The man didn't live long, but he lived hard and fast, his quality of life was MUCH better than mine as compared to him I'm a DYEL self conscious cuck. I will forever be striving to attain what Zyzz set out for us. He ranks right up there next to Arnie for me, truly inspirational.

It's the nu-Veeky Forums mindset to bring down anyone better than them and tear them to pieces.Notice how only mediocre bodies and fatties get encouragement in CBT.Everyone else is either on roids,has an ugly face/haircut,dresses like shit or something else that totally cancels their gains.

Zyzz was a skinny sad cunt whose mission was to show all the sad cunts that all you gotta do to be a sick cunt is get up and go be a sick cunt

zyzztards kys

no, they dont deserve better. zyzz worshippers must die

Jellyfag I bet you look like shit

what you said can't be further than the truth but it's not because of a nu-Veeky Forums mindset. It's because this is Veeky Forums - fatties and even below mediocre bodies. Those are the people that are posting.

The good bodies that you see in CBT are NEVER people who post in Veeky Forums rofl. They are people who post their pics for validation only in cbt and never post again :DD
inb4 someone calls me out giving me proof of the ~10 people who are trips and frequenters

Veeky Forums has always been delusional.

What is going on in this pic?

As if this picture weren't weird enough,
I just noticed the asian man laying down in the bottom right for the first time.

I doubt it man, the community of Veeky Forums faggots online is much larger and in better shape than you think. Just look at the misc, plenty of yolked niggers there, I just like Veeky Forums cause I can say nigger more often

>/r9k/'s pathetic revenge against women
alright brainlet.

F

he die from BCAA overdose or something?

I will never respect a roided out cunt. Literally killing yourself for pussy and pride. Beta, you cucked yourself

His death was on the news in Straya and every normie cunt starts talking like they knew who he was. His facebook page had 7k likes and as soon as he dies it jumps to 20k and now it's at 200k or something. The masses are starting to forget about him but people still say brah and call themselves a full time sick cunt without really knowing why.

LMAO

> is congenital heart defect the medical term for killing yourself with steroids?

>zyzz and I were the same age
>found out about him on Veeky Forums when I was 20
>he's been dead for 7 years

its hard bros

fuck off you fags he was a sick cunt, you're all pussy sad cunts bitches who don't know how to have fun and enjoy life

don't fucking post until you lurk first, if you have to ask these questions you shouldn't be posting

Would this spot actually work?

Arnold was also bodybuilding during the Golden age of bodybuilding. No today can even come close to replicating his success in this field.

> Fuck the cynics

He's getting ready for a bukakki squart.

Amen

>Zyzz is a day older than me

So close to glory.

that wasnt zyzz that posted that u dickhead. have some respect zyzz didnt waste time on the internet. stop brainwashing new fititzens into thinking zyzz was a fag, he wasnt, he was and still is an inspiration to us all

shut up u cock sucking faggot.
anyone that is older than 20yrs has respect for zyzz so the only haters are underage faggots that have no respect for anyone

I'm sure many of you have seen this, but figured I'd post it anyway...
youtube.com/watch?v=zK_tnw3TnWk

Fucking cringe.

Am I the only one who fucking CRINGES at this shit?

These gay ass long ass screencapped posts about "muh self improvement", as if ANYONE gives a fuck lmfao.

Chad eats fucking PIZZA and fucks your crush. Fucking CRINGE.

He lived more in his short life than the fat jealous neckbeards on Veeky Forums ever will. Also he will be remembered whereas anonymous haters are forgotten the moment you finish reading their meme posts.

He posts Chad MEMES while Zyzz became a SYMBOL and INSPIRATION for millions LMAO.

RIP in peace brahh