There it is

There it is.

Circumference is 50 fucking centimeters.

Does any of you actually think that you could manage me in a street scenario? Can you even image yourself opening your mouth and looking anywhere expect your shoes while I grab your woman's ass and fuck her? That's right you can't. You will sit in a fetal position ducking your thumb while I move 45kg weights in a scott barbell curls positioning.

Thanks to these I have immense power that you will never have.

Alright now you know your places fucking rats. I had to inform you how things go in real life because here in Internet many think they are taught boys while trolling between hell and heven. If you meet me in a bar you better keep yourself in your cage for your own sake while I try out your women so she could get a real alphas dick.

Irritated? No can do. I enjoy my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

true-natural-bodybuilding.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is an un-ironic flex a 'cep post... Your insecurities are showing.

I have a friend who is a big dude and knows how to legitimately fight.

He has an ass hole attitude to anyone outside his friends, well even his friends but not nearly as much so (he has a small group of friends accordingly)

And really when your a big dude who can fight 95% of the male population and depending on your location possibly higher, there is nothing to stop you from being as much as an asshole OP sounds like.

Hell there are hot fucking girls who like guys like that, 9/10, 10/10 chicks who want specifically that guy

So insecurities or not it works

>Circumference is 50 fucking centimeters.
Why are you posting about kicking ass when you use a cucked measuring system?

Op sounds like an angry manlet. I've been fighting for most of my life so when I see people act like tough shit I just laugh.

LOL found the virgin manlet.

So you come onto a Malaysian tapestry posting site to talk shit to complete strangers because you know you would be laughed at in real life.

>shoot you in the face with a Kahr pm9
>tell the officer you assault my wife
>Tell the press you were a rapist
>shame your family so hard they never speak of you again
>go home and lift
>fuck my wife
>mfw

>nobody has ever seen this pasta before

if you're new dont do SS do GSLP with bb accessories

pressing volume is important and if rip understood that he'd have trained a single accomplished lifter

t. 180kg squat 110kg bench

lurk moar reddit plebs.

Do people not realize that these are exclusively fucking troll threads? Have you people been on Veeky Forums for more than 20 minutes or what? Yes, there are some people that are enthralled by making posts just to get replies, hard as it is to believe. Responses to these threads on Veeky Forums always contain the same replies too.

>"Lol u can beat me up but I'll just SHOOT U!!!! Checkmate loser haha btfo!!!"
>some user trying to rationally explain to OP that he has insecurities he needs to deal because nobody worth a shit would brag about their accomplishments on Veeky Forums (protip: you're right)
>some faggot who does martial arts sperging out about how he would kick OPs ass
>estatting wannabe bearmode fat guy sperging out about how he would kick OPs ass
>posts correctly claiming that OP is a troll and rating the troll on a scale from 1-10

This post is the latter, 2/10 for making me reply

Boxer here. If you knew mma or wrestling you would be scary. In a boxing ring, not so much

> measuring arm flexed
wew lad

Thanks, good advice user.

>Big arms
>Benches less than a midget with down syndrome
You are so dumb you think a concusion is hypertrophy for you brain

pretty sure I'd just shoot you my dude

you guys are so fucking cringe, who can fall for this painfully obvious pasta

I can't possibly care unless I get a height.

Anyone who is any good at fighting doesn't act like that. One of the first things you learn is that no matter how good you are, there is always some one better than you that will destroy you.

>Does any of you actually think that you could manage me in a street scenario?
hmm

fucking lmao

He knows he is going to run into someone who can fight better than him eventually

That's his thrill

well hopefully brain damage will sort it all out

i mean if your idea of a good time is going out and being a macho alpha asshole good for you i guess

its funny how guys like that, angry jacked white dudes, don't go to the hood or the barrio and try their alpha male schtick with some guys who literally have nothing to lose. instead they want to bully people who they are 99.9% sure won't fight back.

t r u e p o w e r

>BrrrrrrrrRRaaaaaaAppppp

Toot toot goes the 'cep

If you grabbed my girlfriend's ass and tried to rape her I'd shoot you desu.

Holy shit OP, that picture's probably older than you are.

couldnt handle you in a street fight, but sure as hell would suck your 4 inch penor and call it big
no homeo, bby

That´s a nice way to make enemies, especially if he fucks with the type of guy how's willing to go homicide/suicide over being fucked with. Also, there are always people who know some people that ain´t nothing to fuck with.

Only a fucking idiot acts like what you're describing, it's a nice way to get yourself into a shitty situation.

Only a fucking idiot would go around making enemies like that.

If your friend threatens or assaulted anyone, he could end up 6 months in jail. Or he could get stabbed.

Theres plenty of ppl that enjoy suing others and try getting assaulted. So in reality your friend cant act like that unless he wants trouble.

Notyou/10
true-natural-bodybuilding.com
OP is most likely an autistic virgin basement dweller

this man has it right

I will never say that I could beat ANYone in a fight, but that's what mr 1911 is for and sexual assault/rape can be met with deadly force in my state

Truth

I'm more wary of a quiet and angry black dude from sunnyside than I am of some jacked white dude sporting a rolex trying to pick a fight in the middle of fucking midtown

>Everyone starts pulling out their guns
Does no one on the board work out?

it's pasta from finnish image board

>pull out cell phone
>call 911, say a man's raping my girlfriend
>warn him that I'll shoot if he doesn't stop
>he ignores warning
>I shoot him
>key to the city awarded

These threads really highlight how shit the people are you talk about lifting with.

An op pasta literally gave the most relevant lifting orientated thing while everyone discusses the merits of a pasta that copies off so many other pastas.

On that note, I fucking wish I could achieve 19.6 inch arms and I hope I even get to 18 natty.