You are walking down an alley and step on a small stone. You look down and realize it's a 20 sided die

You are walking down an alley and step on a small stone. You look down and realize it's a 20 sided die.

>Oh no.

You're in the infamous DYEL hipster gang territory. How many of them can you take on at once?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BQ1B4U5jY4E/?taken-by=johnnysjoys&hl=en
instagram.com/johnnysjoys/?hl=nb
instagram.com/p/BRJhgFMj_HV/?taken-by=johnnysjoys&hl=nb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FOOTBALL TACKLE MOTHAFUCKAAAAA

All of them if they're like this guy.

But I like D&D, so I'd sit down a play a campaign with them instead. I'd purposefully roll and re-roll until I get a high STR/CON/CHA Paladin, then play as an absolute moral faggot ruining the fun of any edgy evil or chaotic players until the DM finally caves and scraps the whole campaign.

>dnd
>dyel hipsters

Prob like 20

This person is suffering from some kind of disease right? No normal human could possibly look like this.

If they are skeletor as fuck looking like that guy, I could probably kill enough of them that they would name something after me or tell stories in school about me depending on how the future unfolds. If I do everything right I'd have a statue by the end of it and people would send my family gifts for purifying a notable size of human garbage from the world.

Ya it's called being a faggot

I roll for initiative.

instagram.com/p/BQ1B4U5jY4E/?taken-by=johnnysjoys&hl=en

kek trans men can't escape the wall

35 year old "man"

It's called being a vegan and not getting any protein

>talking about "the wall"
TRPmen can't escape virginity.

This is the result of too much soy in a diet.

just imagine if your genetics were this shit.
i saw a kid in the gym earlier who can't have been more than 13 and was at most 5'3 and 120lbs. ugly, thick glasses, the definition of skinnyfat and clearly insecure as fuck. basically an average Veeky Forumsizen. i was going to offer advice because he was doing curls with shit form but then he scuttled off. later i saw him getting into a car and realised he must have been over 17 (uk)

i post in the genetics threads moaning about not being perfect and then i see guys like this, it's not schadenfreude because i genuinely feel sorry for them. enough people who say they're similar post on here so to the guys who are i'm sorry, and to everyone else remember it could always be worse

>then play as an absolute moral faggot ruining the fun of any edgy evil or chaotic players

>instagram.com/p/BQ1B4U5jY4E/?taken-by=johnnysjoys&hl=en
>become a 'man'
>date a guy and act like a girl
I fucking hate trannies so much

Poor bugger looks like he'd legit die from a full force straight right to the dome

Until the DM forces you to fall with a shitty dilemma.

How do men become this skinny?

Seriously, there was that study that showed that sedentary men on steroids made more gains than men working out naturally. You all know the one I'm on about.

Now, compared to the average woman, the average man IS on steroids. The amount of testosterone in a man is enormous compared to a woman. So how the fuck does even a completely sedentary man end up as weak as a woman?

I fucked one,shit was rad but I wont repeat

All at once?

If they're all like pic-related then I'd guess maybe 5 or 6 simultaneously.

I mean, they can't very well reach your eyes but 5 people who weigh 100lbs is still 500 lbs pushing you over.

What the fuck

long term nerd here, like actual nerd, i hate that hipsters have co-opted my nerd shit reeeeeee. i especially hate EDH magic games they piss me off so much. im competitive i wanna fucking win not sit around for hours drinking craft beer and durdeling. my little cousin is a "nerd" in high school now and gets girls, back in my day girls didnt even speak to me in highschool and they sarcasticly rolled their eyes at me for reading comic books. id beat the living shit out of as many as i could. they would have to kill me to get me to stay down. yes i mad.

i'm not red pilled or mgtow , she/he/it just has a very female face and it's amplified by what are common signs of ageing in 30+ women. you were right to mock the red pill tho, that shit is cringy as fuck

Nah mang,some skinny fucks are strong for their size.

Also read,he is trans so probably injecting them hormones if u know whag im sayin

Lots of men have low testosterone
Ever see the old fucks who are bone thin? Some young men have the same hormonal profile and it's considered '' normal''

Jesus Christ what the fuck

as many as there are

>skeletor

Kill, Maim, Burn

What other option remains senpai?

Not possible if I follow my God and order's tenets.

Does this guy have a disease or something? Like MS or some development problem?

why the fuck did some edit that comic but just rephrase it?

Just saw this a few minutes ago.

Post MENTALLY ILL pics plz

That person is a FtM trans. I guess they figured that being an ugly guy was easier than being an ugly girl.

Fuck planeswalker cards. Ruined the fucking game for me. Now it's whoever draws theirs first wins.

Considering im Auschwitz mode i cant take maybe 4 or 5 but i can easily out run em
Fucking gross

Nah, I play legacy and steamroll all the shitty little hipsters at the local comic store during Friday night magic with a Zombie deck

>20 sided die
>hipsters
pick one

it's like you need a deck specifically designed to deal with them now. I miss making fun theme decks like spiders and dimir

what on earth

Magic just fuckin sucks now. I played from 2011-2015 and the game is not what it once was. Most people in my town are leaving the game. Just a bunch of kids now, which is fine

When was seventh and eight edition? I remember playing it as a kid and til18 or so

wait... that has a vagina?

Yeah I didn't go to those friday night magic things since they are filled with ultra spergs and sperg offspring. Mainly played strip MTG with my ex and her sexy goth friends. My zombies would have their tits out in no time.

I miss that :\

What actual disease does this human have?

he's a woman.

kek

I would feel bad for people like that but then I remember they're the ones who creep out of the darkness of /r9k/ at night and make anti-pot and MGTOW threads on /pol/ and post longwinded rants about how the gym doesn't matter because Chad genetics or whatever in Veeky Forums threads.

im fucking dying of laughter
>BEING SO WEAK YOU SQUAT THE BAR
?!??!?!??!??!

quarter squats the bar....
on a smith machine.

I squat the bar as a warm-up

the secret to ruining a DMs shitty moral dilemma is to just pick an option and run with it no matter the consequences. Show zero indecision, just say "I'm doing the right thing" and act like you've won. It doesn't matter which side of the moral dilemma you pick as long as you consistently stick to it and say "this is what my god wants". The DM can't really argue because you are in charge of how your character interprets his code, and most DMs will just stop throwing that kind of thing at you when they realize it just don't phase you.

instagram.com/johnnysjoys/?hl=nb

Rate his/her form Veeky Forums

fug, actual link: instagram.com/p/BRJhgFMj_HV/?taken-by=johnnysjoys&hl=nb

How can someone be this thin? Does he have aids or cancer or something?

7th edition came out some time in the early 2000s. Old school

It's called being a vegan, reading The Huffington Post, and watching Tee Young Turks on a daily basis.

Man, I miss the game

Liberalism

Considerind the correlation between gay community and AIDS prevalence I would greatly sugest that this individual, trying to cope with homosexual behavior, has contracted AIDS. The total absence of visible fat tissue greatly "aids" what I am saying.

Sorry for my english.

did sam hyde lose weight or something

if they look that way? probably all, because they wouldn't dare to punch and if they did they would break their wrist
and six years of muay thai kinda increases the chance of them breaking themselves on me.
So yes, all of them

Tap water.

I used to be this thin. Surprised I didn't die.
It is a combination of not caring to eat and not caring at all about appearance.

>hey palladin, so you swear that you are going to slay this inocent village and rape the toddlers in front of their mothers?
>sure, im doing the right thing

I think I found a problem with your logic bro

if anything a red pilled man is the one that has the most active sex life

depends if they're brandishing weapons or not

if not, all of them. If yes, probably a few until i get swarmed

God wills it.

Is this what chemotherapy does to you ?

kike book /johnny.righini

Leftism

2 or 3 if lucky, without using something as a weapon
anyone saying more has clearly never been in a real fight

>Kharn quote
>posts Sons of Horus
JUST

Damn. Now I know what character will I use in my next campaign.

Glad I'm not the only one man what the fuck

>MMMmmmmm this will fit perfectly in my ass

Inshallah brother.

It uses more trigger words.

I have incredibly small wrists, but I would say mine are thicker than his.

thicccc

More like skelly.