/Tinder/

Any of you get sloots on Tinder? Post your game and let's see the girls you pull

I have never tried tinder and i probably never will, girls dont use it as i want them to so why bother?

This website is for people 18 or older

Installed it, got some matches, got too nervous to message them, uninstalled it

well to be fair guys don't use it right either

girls use it to get attention, guys just lookin to fugg

>ham planet coworker talking about how she loves tinder "I just dowoloaded it and i've already matched with 15 guys!?!!!"

....yeah because they swipe right on every girl and then cherry pick the qts they matched with

Stacy's mom has got it going on.

This.
I'd rather her

M8 you are a twat I have that stuck in my fucking head now.

tinder is pretty easy desu

>hmmmmmmmm
>you'll need to persuade me more
>you can get hotter girls than me

The hallmarks of the tinder attention whore

Fuck me, the entitlement on this one.

Wow really? Been on several tinder dates, it gets boring after a while but it is easy to just meet up and talk. Though never managed to arrange 2nd date. Stuck on attraction and that is it. Oh and all girls were legit 8/10 too while myself being 5/10 at best.

>well to be fair guys don't use it right either
>guys just lookin to fugg
Seems like thats the right use to me, desu
Problem is girls using it for attention/validation instead of fucking

To expand, what gets boring for me is to talk same shit all over again. Like what I do, work, hobbies yada yada. So simple advice, never go for a walk. Grab a beer, coffee or play games. Walking as first date sucks.

How do I invite a girl on a date on tinder? Do I have to make bullshit jokes before it or can I simply ask the grill uot if she was interested in going out?

This

I can't imagine any other use for it than to fugg around.

They use it both ways, just that some girls do not like direct guys. It is culture thing too.

Sometimes you can ask out instantly but rarely works unless you are 10/10. Talk a bit, show her your good qualities, be funny. If you are not funny it is deal breaker. All the time. Again, I am cocoon mode autist but I found even I can easily arrange a date.

Well i dunno, i dislike tinder because not enough info
or can you see how long a person has been on tinder for?

I used to check into dating sites and see how many guys/girls were active, how many matches/likes each had and so forth

kind of blows your mind when you see girls with over 100k matches on their profile still active

I hold firm that if all girls used tinder to fuck it would be alot better, then i might actually try it since you know. Guys like to fuck

I am a guy who couldn't stand it up for just random girl. I need connectiom and genuine attraction first. Basically feel safe with a girl since deep down I am insecure and hate being judged. So while some guys can pull any girl and arrange sex date, most wont.

I used it for a while to try and find guys (yes homo.) I picked tindr instead of the gay apps because those seemed way too degenerate and just full of old fat guys wanting to fuck 16 year olds.

Anyway it was a pretty unfulfilling experience. Guys would gush over me, say how much they liked me, ask when we could meet up, and then when I answered they would ghost.

I'm assuming that's exactly how it happens with women too.

This would have actually been hilarious if she put a regular bio without the cat jokes.

You'll be judged more in a relationship than on a one night stand bro. Women are whores, don't be a nu-male and get over it.

You text like a faggot

Mods are going to shoa your thread

I would argue that you are an anomaly then, most guys are comfortable bringing a girl home and fucking her without even knowing her last name

Dont get me wrong, i like to know a girl and have some sort of chemistry but im a guy and im not too picky
Girls on dating sites however are extremly picky

There was this tinder experiement and a girl profile managed to match with 700+ guys in just one day when swiping all rights so there is that to consider

It's easy to pull and fuck girls two points below you on tinder but I find it difficult to get any quality on there

I go travelling a lot so generally just reserve myself until then. Pulling hot backpackers in SEA is like shooting fish in a barrel

Quick question on this
How exactly, do you know your own ranking?
To you youre a 8 but to random chick on tinder #1 youre a 6 while she is a 6 to you

Ive pulled girls ranging from 6-9/10s and i stay far away from tinder because i know it would completly shatter my self confidence when i get no matches at all

She's doing the most to live her life despite a disability. Good for her.

I'm not that guy but I agree with him. It's harder for me to get into fucking randoms without any kind of real connection. It just feels like jerking off with another body. So usually when I'm on the verge of going through with a random internet fuck I'll have a wank and come back to my senses and be glad I didn't do it. I usually feel gross about the potential hookup afterwards too.

On the other hand, if we actually have some chemistry I find it way more attractive and don't have that nasty feeling after cumming.

Well im gonna say the same to you, youre an anomaly
Sure you want some attraction, no fun fucking a girl you arent atleast attracted to on some level but the bar is set very low for most dudes

Id be happy if i could get matches once a month which led to fucking on tinder, dont need to see her again just a quick fuck and then gtfo
But tinder dont work that way

I still can not get it up for random girl. Just not into fucking strangers.

Yes I know I am anomaly and girls notice that after a while. Maybe I just have lower test or too feminine qualities. Not like face but behaviour in general. But yet I am confident with that most of the time since I learned to not give a fuck.

Never had a problem getting matches. Sealing the deal is another deal though

You guys take tinder too seriously lmao, it's just a girl there's not much game too it.. match talk meet.

>I finally got my first Tinder date now I'm a pro

Fuck off.

Sounds like ur a dirty whore with no standards in denial . Im not even one of the guys u responded to

>women are whores
>says the user promoting meaningless one night stands on tinder
Riiiiight user, the women are the ones that are the whores........

Stacy's mom makes me feel things.

I like to fuck and i wouldnt mind fucking a chick i dont have any feelings for to get off, it feels good so yeah but i do have standards and thats not the issue

The issue is tinder is not a place for that, its a place if you want to entertain women without a chance in hell of meeting them

I'm kind of like that but it doesn't take long for there to be an attraction. If hang out for a while and maybe get food before we go to someones place that's usually enough for me to start crushing on a girl

It's called not being a degenerate user

Men are whores too, the difference is that this surprises no one. When a girl does as whores do people will still act like they've seen a unicorn.

>meaningless
Relationships are meaningless too bro. Pretty naive to think there's a real le deeper connection, you're just good friends with the person you're fucking.

>When a girl does as whores do people will still act like they've seen a unicorn
Ive never seen anyone IRL lose their shit if a girl fucks around, seems like a feminist myth if you ask me

Alot of guys do claim to not want a deeper relation with a girl who has been around but that has some merit in how the sexes work.
For guys its hard to get laid, we need to pass many tests and prove our worth to get laid
For girls you just need to accept whoever is hitting on you, its extremly easy

Girls being proud of having had lots of sex are retarded though, its like being proud of having taken a shit. Everybody can do it and its not even a thing to brag about

>When a girl does as whores do people will still act like they've seen a unicorn.
People only act surprised to find a girl is a whore if she has an otherwise positive reputation. A more common reaction is disdain towards the girl due to the perception that girls hold more sway in the sexual selection process than men, and thus loses credibility by opening herself up to more risks and potentially poor decision making

lmaooooo

guys need advice. Should i fuck a fattie? Never have before and on a srs dry spell. i have pics of her ass/ gash and she kinda fat to were it turned brown from her legs rubbing

Explain pls?

Interesting way to look at.

i fucked a bunch of these for no apparent reason. idfk man. do what you want. i just got drunk as hell for about 2 months and fucked disgusting fat pigs off tinder because i just didnt care. i wouldnt reccommend it and i wouldnt say dont do it. its not the end of the world, whatever.

>in retrospect, i feel pretty fucking bad for adding to their delusion that their fat makes them sassy, or whatever
>last one, i knew it would be the last one when
>half way through i pretty much realized i had a fucking human kidney bean grinding all over me
>i fucked a human kidney bean

>implying you can know this just because she has tinder

She's cute. Besides, what you want to look out for re: cats is multiple cats. Two cats is a red flag, three cats is a deal-breaker.

Obsession with one animal is pretty common. I admit the sweater is a bit much here, but the point of the pic may very well be ironic.

I'm over 45 years old.
Drunk about twice a week, been running DMZ for over a month.
Not sure if penis works all the time.
No booty action for nearly 5 years.

Don't really care anymore.
Don't have Tinder, Match, or whatever.

>my game
>prime university education
>my own place
>my own car
>$100K in bank
>6 guitars
>Xbone
>not fat
>I can iron a dress shirt

Will I ever make it?

Nudisto...beach

Got laid twice off it but the the amount of girls I had to message and try and say the perfect shit to was unreal. It creates a platform where 4-5/10's think they are 9"s because they get 20 matches a day and may have even gotten fucked by some good looking dudes that were super thirsty. It's honestly made me hate women more than Veeky Forums and I'm a pretty good looking guy that has no problem talking to women in real life but my texting game is sometimes weak and I don't feel like putting in effort with tinder sloots. I also went from getting 3-6 matches a day when I first started to like 2-3 a week after being on it over a year and the algorithm pushing me to the bottom of the stack.

anyone have any tips for not getting tired when stimulating a girl's g-spot? by the time they start going crazy my arm gets sore as fuck and I have to stop.

how do you stimulate her g-spot?

Fucking Tinder sluts and having ONS is a sign of moral degeneration, thus you're not one of them. Gf or fuckbuddies is the only way.

Inb4 tip Fedora

>19

Women are terrible at lying

That's when you put your dick in user.

ring and middle finger inside, pinky and first finger out. the fingers that are inside curl up and I move my arm up and down.

Met my gf on Tinder, she messaged me "Hey Handsome" or something similar, were still together two years later and workout together 4 days a week

>move my arm up and down.
do you mean back on forth?

get ready for some h8, m8

no, actually up. am I supposed to go back and forth?! holy shit that's probably why my arm gets so tired