Mfw manlets will never know the feeling of standing in a crowded room while being able to see over everyone

>mfw manlets will never know the feeling of standing in a crowded room while being able to see over everyone

I can throw you a bottle on the head and you'll never find me.

5ft8 here. I was on a crowded subway the other day and there only were shorter women (greek genes) and it felt bretty good being taller than the rest

Too bad lanklets will never know the feel of making gains

Not only do lanklets know those feels, they look better than you and people don't think they are compensating (people think manlets are compensating for their lacking inches).

>he has tiny widdle arms and a big big bench press

got tiny widdle legs to go with those wee-man length arms?

low blow

>manlets will never know the feeling of standing in the front row of a concert, looking back and seeing nobody behind you for 10 feet

Being tall and stinky kicks ass!

>both manlets and lanklets will never know the feel of being gloriously average 6'1"

delte

I'm only compensating for my small penis

Getting bigger will make it look even smaller.

>gloriously average 6'1"
fuck off

>be manlet
>be cuck
>all manlets are virgin cucks

I'd rather be 6"4, as I am.
Literally the perfect male height.

Fuck off 5'7 is the perfect height, it's what peak performance looks like and women love it.

i can' hear you from up here. i'm chilling in the vip area with some hot chicks because i'm buss and it is easy for me to gain muscle

Wasn't 6'0 scientifically proven to be the perfect male height?

Someone got the source?

>tfw manlets will never know the feeling of dying of premature heart issues because of lankleism

>little John

lol

>tfw manlets save a ton of money on coffins

>6'1'' manlet
>glorious

Oh, I'm laughing

I'm trying :(

Im fucking retarded for laughing so hard at this?