i squat like 220kg
and power clean 170kg
my front squat is 180kg x3
my deadlift is 180
bench is 60kg x 5
and i overhead press like 1pl8

>squat 220kg
>bench 60kg

Yeah no. God I don't even know why I'm fucking replying to these kids.

Why are you even on this board? Just to annoy autists like me?

kind of the same thing here, do some anons have good advice to get bench back in place? Looking for complimentary exercises to strengthen chest, I usually do cable chest flys and DB pullovers

>power clean 170kg
>my deadlift is 180
wat

>front squat is 180kg x3
>bench is 60kg x 5
I kneel before u T-Rex overlord I am a mere imposter :(

idk when i deadlift its so fucking hard to get it off the ground but when im about to clean its much easier, i mean i can probably deadlift about 200~

in all my years of lifting i have never benched except like a couple of days ago

did u start with olymic lifting?

yes i started when i was about 14 and im 18 now

>+infinity%

>tfw didn't fall for the ripptoad starting strength meme

you should bench and ohp twice a week as well as incline once a week, add in some close grip bench and your presses will skyrocket

finally, thanks for the advice! Doing OHP only once a week, bench twice (once heavy, second light), also close grip but I though that was more for tricep development? Never do incline, I guess I'll have to include that now

If you had done ppl, you would be balanced.

Because your upper body would be just as shit except with weaker legs/back. Don't knock the gains you've been given son.

if you are failing at the lockout of the bench then close grip will help, what kind of program are you on?

not a "program" per se, more like doing whatever feels right for now, as in monday; "core" and back (DL, OHP, light bench, t-bar row, lat pulldowns, etc) , wednesday legs (squatts, leg curl/extension/press etc) and friday arms and chest (heavy bench, curls, DB pullover and extensions, close grip bench etc).

Gonna be revisiting this pretty soon because I changed jobs and now I don't have that much time for long workouts, gonna start looking for shorter workouts that I can do perhaps 5x a week. Any recommendations?

>I lost weight and am no longer flabby
>My abs will be lovely by the end of April
Feelsgoodlad

>Went down over 50 lbs on squat over the summer
>Went down 35 on bench
>God knows how much on what else
Feelsbadlad

>Tfw I look the best I have ever looked in my life
>Base calisthenics like muscle ups are now warm-ups when I used to struggle

Feelsokay
Overall score was 84

if you wanna do a workout 5x a week i would recommend nsuns 5/3/1, although it's monday through friday, so it might not fit your schedule. But this program is amazing for gains, in 2 months i brought my ohp from 115x5 to 170x1 and my bench from 160x6 to 230x2.

I can vouch for the program actually working, give it a try if you have the time.

hell, good advice on Veeky Forums, who would have thought? Gonna check that shit out, thanks user!

ur gonna make it m8

... y-you too

>You're going to make it, mate.

Ur welcome

Stats? What's your OHP dude?

I know my delts are shit. I'm planning on training them err day relative to what I trained that day.
For instance, yesterday was my bench day, so I trained my front delts as well. My next training day is deadlift, so I'm gonna do facepulls for rear delts, and the next is OHP, so I'm hitting lateral delts.

Does this sound like a decent plan?

Dips suck because im fat, OHP is perma stall, bench is slowly improving though so tahts cool.

I'm a 6'1 240lb fatass lifting at a deficit so some stalling is to be expected but OHP feels impossible to progress on.

>Bench press
>Incline bench press
>Chest press
>Frontal plate raise
All good for the anterior head

>OHP
>Seated shoulder press
>Later raises
>Iron cross
All good for the lateral head

>Pullups
>Cable rear laterals
>One armed dumbbell row
>Face pulls
>Seated row
>Incline flyes
All good for the posterior head

Cool, thanks, man!

If I PR on bench this monday then it will go to 0%

>why i have 20% pull up and 25% chin up?

You made it