Rows:

Which row is best row?

Dumbell seal row
Bent over row
Machine row
Boat row

I like t-bar and kroc rows. Sometimes I do horizontal rows with the cable machine.

rows are an inherently cheaty exercise, whichever you feel most comfortable is fine

i do yates and pendlay alternating because i feel like that will prevent me from overworking one side v the other. i also dont have my back parallel but at a slight incline. id like to start T-bar instead though

I do dumbell rows because I was cheating like fuck doing bent over barbell rows

Pendlay, seated with cable and dumbbell rows.

Kroc rows all the way.

For me, inverted rows on rings with elevated feet and twisting the arms (from pronated to supinated grip) is the best. It's hard to cheat and easy on the lower back. Obvious downside is that you can't increase the intensity easily. I also do different types of rows with weights/cable, but it's just awesome to include this exercise in the package.

Close grip strict form barbell rows get the best stretch and activation for me. And it's easy to progress on

I've tried doing dumbbell rows for a while. But it never felt right.

whats considered a good amount of weight for pendlay rows?

i can do 135 for 5 but i feel that is pretty much the least you should do

Pendlay Rows are an option at symmetricstrength.com; at my weight I'm apparently already in the intermediate range with less than 135 lbs.

100 kgs

kroc rows are the best

A lot of people ITT are saying Kroc. I agree but I don't really have a good reason, they're just the most comfortable for me.

You've gotta pull the dumbbell toward your hips, not straight up toward your ribs. And actively engage your lats. For me, they feel orgasmic by the time I hit my last set. Really weird sensation, but welcome.

easy to progress? okey so you do like 600lbs for reps strict? stop lying

BB row or die

T-Bar
Dumbbell
Cable
Barbell

Tfw barbelled rowed 185lbs for 6 yesterday, tfw can only do 155lb bench for 5 . Guys what's happening?

cant cheat on bench

how do you "cheat" doing rows? asking so I can make sure i'm not cheating, obvi.

Creating momentum by moving your whole upper body back.

Just do tbar ffs user

>don't have to worry about form (for the most part cause its hard to fuck up)
>easier to load and rack the weight

Not cheating xd ,and yes you can you weenie just do a ppwerlifting style bench with no Rom and boom I can do plates

You're supposed to be able to pull more than you push. Your body is working correctly.

thanks, i'll watch for that

I pendlay row more than I bench too. Wouldn't be too worried about it, not like it'll fuck up your posture like having too strong a chest relative to back would.

Bent-over cable rows for heavier weights, bent-over barbell row for lighter weights.