Have any of you tried Vyvanse?

Have any of you tried Vyvanse?
How is it?
Any side effects?

I've taken it before. It's not bad. 50 mg is a good amount. Definitely motivates me to get shit done and get my workouts.

I prefer Adderall. I need an immediate response.

Why would you need that?

Why wouldn't you

No

Yes. You simply don't feel like eating. I lost 20kg with this, but I also got panic attacks and gained 30kg once I stopped taking it.

You'll lose a shit ton of weight

I had hallucinations on it. Got moved to Strattera instead which I tolerated much better. Then stopped Strattera after taking 42 of them in search of death.
But yeah Vyvanse is good it just made me hallucinate.

I take it now. 50mg. Works wonders but it gives me bad mood swings and on occasion makes me depressed as fuck. Idk if it's just the dosage that's doing it or the meds but i hate it.

If i didn't have that side effect it'd be perfect

J

>Vynase is good it just made me hallucinate.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Vyvanse is a wonder drug. Took me from a idgaf average high school student to a 4.0 college student, next year i start a phd. As for the gainz, its tough to eat enough on it, but it also gives me more drive so i can force myself to eat, and the foods i can tolerate are bland shit like chicken breastband rice so it works out pretty well. Lifting on vyvanse is way better than any pre workout on the market

Only downside is i have to either drink or smoke weed to fall asleep on days i take it

Will make you a good student but has some mental side effect so lioe moodiness and slight anxiety upon crashes

What's the best dosage for being focused and the benefits of weight loss without the side effects of feeling depressed

>Be me
>Take Vyvanse in HS to help write an English paper
>Finish it in 30 minutes
>Can't sleep
>Wake my ex up at 4am and fuck her in a McDonalds parking lot
>Go to school two hours later, turn in english paper
>tfw got an A on it

>hear great things about modafinil
>buy some, hyped to try it
>take 200mg and wait an hour
>nothing happens
>take another 200mg and wait another hour
>still nothing
Those of you who've tried both modafinil and vyvanse, is vyvanse better?

I have taken modafinil for a few stints. Has a weird effect, reminds me of having too much coffee. Fucked up my sleeping pattern, I was basically an insomniac for a few weeks and really didn't help with my uni work, still dropped out.

Yeah I definitely didn't get any sort of focused or 'wired in' feeling. Didn't even feel particularly 'awake' honestly

Ive taken Ritalin for 13 years. I tried Adderal ( great but not available in my country) and last year I tried Vivanse.

This fucking thing drove me insane. I was absolutely furious and temperamental on it. A guy honked at me when I was crossing the road cause the light turned green and I kicked the bumper off his car , yelling, he drove away scared

I tried it again, had an argument with my gf and threw my iPad against the wall and knocked a door down.

Never again. Not for me

Never

its like cocaine except it lasts longer

Pros
+ Motivation and focus
+ Helps reduce your appetite
+ Weight loss
+ Burst of energy
+ Long lasting

Cons
- - Mood Swings/Depression
- Heighten anxiety