You do lat pulldowns for a bigger back

You do lat pulldowns for a bigger back,
while your oneitis gargles on Chads ballsack.

You do squats for juicy glutes and legs.
Meanwhile Chad is fertilizing her eggs.

Gains>girls

ONEitis is for soft cunts, get your shit together

>oneitis

I really hate this word

Thank you. Same goes with "desu" you fucking weeboos.

Where do you think you are fampai

You do the press™ for huge delts
meanwhile, chad makes her tuna melt

baka desu senpai

It's a filter for "t b h"

I'd rather have a swole back instead of get blow jobs

You are stalling on overheadpress

While chad is watching her undress

>tfw oneitis stops texting you

You're training for the big race,

While Chad slaps his dick on her face

ahahahhaah hi me

;(

You will never make it if you have oneitis.

Females are like toys, get your own one.

If by big race you mean race war correct,

i hope you die, your betaness aggrovates me

every inch you gain, is an inch she takes

>Tfw you and oneitis text every day for weeks then start hanging out then you're in her car listening to music after having a few flights together and you're talking about trains and she just reaches out and starts rubbing your chest and says "I'm not even paying attention to you, you look so good."
>Tfw you tell her she's your GF now on the spot
>Tfw everyone thinks we're great together
>Tfw she dumps me a month later bc she felt like we rushed into a relationship and didn't feel romantically about me
>Says she wanted to go back to being friends and see what developed
>Now we don't talk fucking at all and I'm agonizing and all my friends think I'm over her bc I never complain and it was a short relationship but I felt so much potential for something real with her and I'm so fucking alone

>be me last year
>17 yr old depressed senior in hs
>meet this girl on a livestreaming app
>we add each other on snapchat, she lives a few states away from me
>we start facetiming each other every night, even falling asleep together, this continues for a month or two
>develop deep emotional attachment (i never had a gf before)
>we make plans for me to fly over and meet up with her
>one day she just stops texting me, blocks me on all social media

my heart is still fucking crushed Veeky Forums. we really had something...

You're 18. You didn't have shit. Have a reality check, bud. If she doesn't live within an hour or so, it would never have worked. Long distance relationships are garbage. You're a teenager, and a moron. Not because you're you, but because you're young and dumb as fuck. It'll be ok.

you don't get it man, the way we talked, the way she smiled at me... she told me that she never wanted me to leave her.

fuck, maybe suicide is viable, there won't be any other girls like her...

Not the other guy but christ user, you are fucking retarded.

>your oneitis NEVER texted you first

just

Jesus dude. Get a grip. You sound like a little bitch. She never meant any of it, she just liked the attention. Welcome to women 101. Sorry to be so blunt but it sounds like you either never had a dad to tell you how it is or he's a giant pussy, so I'll do it for him.

Women feel good being wanted. Some more than others, but that's fundamentally how it works. She dropped you because she found a new source of attention close by (who probably also wasn't as much of a mushy dweeb as you are) and picked up his option.

The sooner you toughen up the better you'll feel and the better luck you'll have with women.

The solution to this problem: stop having a oneitis

Download a fucking dating app and you'll realize there are plenty of qts out there

It's been a long day for Chad. He's woken up hungover after having a wild orgy with 4 Stacies. They've just left his house and Chad's still sitting in his underwear, thinking about which girl he's going to call over next. Although, due to his superior genetics, his hangover lasts for about 5 mins max before he's at his full physical and mental potential.

He then hears a knock on his door. He gracefully makes his way across the room, being carried by his monster, non-gymcelled quads, as his mandible remains parallel to the floor beneath him, supported by his 90 degree gonial angle.

He opens the door to find the manlet landlord staring at him with his incel bug eyes. The landlord breaks out into an instant sweat due to the severe mog he just suffered. He starts stuttering, telling Chad that he has 10 mins to leave the house, before retreating into his cave to shitpost on Veeky Forums. Chad doesn't give a fuck because of his zero inhibition.

He gets dressed and goes outside. He's feeling hungry and wants to eat some McDonalds along a load of other high calorie, sugary shit. He knows he consumes what he likes, and remains shredded all year round.

It's been 5 minutes and he's already been approached by several HQNP women while mogging every male in the vicinity. One incel attempted to take his picture to post online but Chad sensed this and shot him a piercing gaze, causing him to norwood on the spot.

You have to be delusional to think this is anything close to accurate for even the most attractive men in the world

>You're 18. You didn't have shit
Lmfao. Young love is the purest, because it's the only type that GENETICALLY MAKES SENSE.

Lmfao at middle aged people (and believe me, I know because I fucking AM one) acting as if their marriages count for shit. The love you feel as a teenager isn't "puppy love", it's THE STRONGEST HUMAN CONNECTION THERE IS.

Fucking sick of old fucks telling young incels that things are going to get better. THEY AREN'T, YOUR TEENAGE YEARS ARE BY FAR THE BEST IN YOUR LIFE.

How could you possibly read that and think it was meant to be taken seriously?

While you're on your last rep, Chad merely has to flex a 'cep.

Kek this is basically a brosplitter on roids

>These are the kinda people browsing Veeky Forums in 2017 AD.

I should have left when SIR left.. This place is fucking shit now.

>your oneitis hooks up with you
>reveals her feelings for you, says all this sweet shit
>get happy and get your hopes up and think things may turn around in your life
>two days later she says she doesn't want anything serious
>think there's something in the future
>stick around, she leads you on while she's probably hooking up with other guys, and you're still treating her like a princess
>she then tells you she sees nothing in the future with you
What the fuck is that shit? Like goddamn, I am so dead inside

Aaaand your oneitis still dies for his cock.

Right now, your oneitis is in a Skype call with Chad. He doesn't often pick up, but tonight he's in a good mood after hitting the ganja, so he decided to give the love of your life a few minutes in his presence. They talk for a while, your oneitis gazing into the webcam lens, her eyes shining a look she has never given to you, utterly entranced by Chad's face.

The conversation turns to you, and how you orbit her so much:
>Chad: Hahaah Ohh Fuuck. He actua-
>Her: Hahaha! stop! hahaha oh my g-
>Chad: He thinks you actually like him ba-
>Her: AHAHAHA CHAD STOP IT!
>Chad:Biiitch laughs it's funny! haha
>Her: can't contain her laughter anymore I.. I know ahaha.. I know laughs uncontrollably
>Chad: I mean seriously he thinks he has a chance *giggle*
>Her: laughs even more
After five minutes they stop, still chuckling to themselves occasionally. She looks up, nervous but full of happiness :
>Oh Chad, I think I like you..."
>Chad:Whaaat hahaha. I mean you're cool and all but shiiiet.. Hahaaa
>Chad: phone starts ringing Yo I gotta go.. Was cool talking though
Chad takes another hit, then hangs up without waiting for a response.
Your oneitis sits there, feeling a mixture of emotions. On one hand Chad has rejected her, but she's still relishing the moments she spent with him. Because to her, getting rejected by Chad is infinitely more valuable than being wined and dined by you.

How do you guys even get your oneitis' number? Things seriously can't be that bad for you if you can mange that.

>you do bench for a bigger chest
>while Chad cums on her breast

baka desu senpai

Nah mate. 30s by far is my favorite decade of life.

t. 34 year old man

You're a retard. The shit that kid is describing may have been "love" on his part, but she was just using him for kicks. Simple as that. When two kids love each other - sure, that's a special thing. But when one is all about another who doesn't care either way - nah. That's what we call a learning curve.

You sound broken, man. I hope you're ok.

Spoken like someone who didn't amount to anything after high school

JUST FUCKING ROFL LMFAO...HAHAHA WHAT A STUPID FUCKING IDIOT!!!!

>B-BUH THEY ARE JUSSS IMMATURE KIDZZZZ!!!!
>I AM LE SUPERIOR ENLIGHTENED BEING!!111

How fucking autistic can you GET? Why the FUCK are you trying to act "proud" over the fact that you have "experience"? Red Pill: NO NORMAL FUCKING PERSON EVEN KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK THAT MEANS. LMFAO.

You want to know what being redpilled ACTUALLY means? Realizing that these "muh aging like wine" claims are fucking BULLSHIT.

Here's a REAL redpill: while you wasted the best years of your life reading books about "stoicism" and "politics", studying hard at college and gymcelling, convincing yourself you're becoming a "real man" (FUCKING LMAO) CHAD WAS LITERALLY BANGING YOUR ONEITIS.

All your "striving for excellence" and "becoming strong" couldn't do shit against Alpha Tyrone's 9 inch wrists, 25 inch skull and genetically gifted hand speed + horizontal punching power.

Chad's life is INFINITELY more valuable than yours. The fact that you went from a teenage incel to a slightly happier 30 year old means NOTHING. Did YOUR COCK get that treatment DAILY during your KEY DEVELOPMENT YEARS from a peaking, prime-ass, smooth teen-aura glowing skin, luscious lips, full-of-life, cute-ass-sexy-ass-big-titted-yet-firm GODDESS?

IM ASKING YOU FUCKING INCEL: HAVE YOU EVER FUCKED 2 OR MORE 7+/10 JBS AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT YOU ARE SEXY AND WANTED TO QUOTE UNQUOTE EXPERIMENT WITH THEIR SEX LIFE? DID YOU TURN THEM ON SO MUCH THAT THEY WENT BI-CURIOUS ONLY TO PLEASE YOU AS PLEASING YOU GAVE THEM A NATURAL HIGH?

Well that's funny. You are ALREADY dead.

t. Triggered robot faggot

Haha 10/10 mate, shits hilarious.

Also I'm in my late 20's and have never had a oneitis because I'm not a bitch.

Your move incel

Same. Its clunky to say/read, it sounds terrible, and doesn't even remotely sound like what it conveys.

this desu senpai

You watch some of their friends unlock their phone, so you get the code, steal their phone when they're not paying attention, save the number from the contact list and smuggle the phone back. It's not that complicated

On a treadmill your keeping a good pace
While Chad shoots babies all over her face

I really want to see the original pic of this

Never thought of that. How do proceed after that? Presumably it would like
>hi oneitis, user here, got your number from x
>oneitis checks with x
>x says never gave number
>back to posting robot poetry

You've got goals, you won't miss,

But Chads will bukake your oneitis

Bench pressing 230
Chad's giving it to him dirty

Well, if you're lucky you overhear them making plans for the weekend. After the weekend you text them
>hi oneitis, user here
>uh, where did you get my number?
>don't you remember. We met last saturday at [insert place here], when you were a little tipsy, we talked for a while and you gave me your number, so we stay in contact.

It only gets awkward, if they changed plans or she doesn't drink

She's going to have to be one stupid cunt to fall for that, but if it works, it works.

>Stop texting cute girls cause they get boring after talking to them
Have I become an chad?

Well, that's usually the time when they stop texting me

Right, don't know what else to tell you m8. Have some motivation.

Me irl tbqh except I've never slept with more than 2 stacies at a time

Nice lol

Lol dude. Sounds like you peaked in HS. My experience has been the opposite. HS was awful for me, like considering suicide awful. Now that I'm almost thirty life is great, had lots of GFS by now and got loads of money, gets better every year.

You arent even that bad if you even know the name of your oneitis. I dont even know the name of her but I love her everyday I see her on the stairclimber.

Shits rough, but you gotta remember to get mad
she dumped you? Because you 'rushed into it', now she wants to be friends again to do it all over?
Is she fucking stupid? What world does she live in where this is reasonable behaviour or logic?
Get fucked, you deserve the right to pursue someone as a romantic partner and to fuck them off when they try to be 'friends'.

Live your own life and tear yourself away from that girl, and come FUCKIN MAKE IT WITH ME BRAH

I've seen this pasta before, and fuck me everyone gets the chance to be in chads spot here a couple times and it's pretty lit

Welcome to every relationship you'll ever be in lol. It gets easier stop being a bitch.

You have become a man

I think he peed himself