> Will forever be called "cute" but never "beautiful"
> Have to maintain a low weight otherwise I start looking weird

;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

to be desired as a woman you only need to
>be a woman

But I want to be desired by the top 10% of guys...

im 5'5 and im called cute and beautiful and sexy

just get thicc desu if you have the proportions for it

I wish I was your height tho

How much do you weigh ?

>otherwise

if youre apple shaped dont bother trying to be curvy

If you'd read the sticky you'd know that all females must post mandatory full body picture.

Low quality bait faggot

If you want to make a troll post you should claim to be a tall girl
Short girls are more attractive to most men, no such thing as a womanlet but tall girls are less desired by guys because height = manly

I just took one but I cannot upload it for some reason (maximum file size) sorry dude.

All the models and girls guy drool over everywhere are at least 170cm tall

Cute is superior to sexy because you can be sexy but your default is cute where as a sexy chick can't really be cute without seeming like a tryhard hoe

Womanlet is below 4'10.

I'm more like pear shaped I guess (dem mediterranean genes) so I have an ok ass but small tits (A-cups).

>I just took one but I cannot upload it for some reason (maximum file size) sorry dude

Bullshit excuse. Photo resizer online takes maybe 45 seconds. Fuck off, trap.

>All the models and girls guy drool over
Not because they are tall, you moron
They drool over them because they are cute/attractive
IRL shorter girls get more attention, same goes for girls with big tits. They also get more attention on average because these are attractive traits

Plus you trigger Veeky Forums in claiming to be a tall girl who is unhappy more because their inner autist will come out to play and want to breed tall babies so its better for baiting

Why come here and pretend to be a girl? Some sort of fetish?

A Womanlet still get dick
A Manlet may also sometimes get a dick but rarely pussy

Here, sorry for the blurriness.

>gf is cute, not sexy, can't imagine her being sexy actually even, she jjust doesn't have that iin her
>sexy girls will stop being sexy in 5 years, cute is forever
Yes, sometimes I feel like I'd loveto fuck something sexy, but cute is better.

adorable

[nospoilerson/fit/]>implying this is you[/stillnospoilersfaggot]

BREAD
R
E
A
D

>tfw 5'2
>never dated a man over 5'7
>dont care if youre a manlet youre still taller than me

Why dont you just get a short QT non-whore gf?

>Inb4 begone goblin

Why do you think it's not me ??

>whom is kylie minogue

>Why dont you just get a short QT non-whore gf?
Who exactly are you talking to? OP?

also i dont believe you unless your horribly ugly or batshit crazy(or asian)
I met a girl who was 5'2'' last summer in kickboxing and her phone was blowing up before class, heard her talking to her friends how guys were hitting her up all the time

tl:dr
Its not your height thats the issue, its you

time stamp faggot

no time stamp

>femanon_here.jpg

Jesus Christ

women really can complain about anything, can't they?

Well grats, youre a girl
Still being short as a girl is better than being tall since you get more attention from dudes this way

Just watch what you eat and stfu

BREAD/10 - You're cute as a button

Well, you can always roleplay to be 12 and sucking daddy's dick because you were such a naughty girl, that surely makes up for any leg deficiencies.

But I want to start lifting so should I bulk or cut ?? Also how do I know my BF% ?

Meh, cute > sexy

Not a fan of that tall/slender model kind of look.

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA. CHAD WILL NEVER LOVE YOU. I THOUGHT THIS WAS BAIT BUT YOU'RE ACTUALLY SERIOUS.
I'M DYING. HOLY FUCK. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sounds like you just find "hot sexy" girls to be intimidating; rejecting them before they have the chance to reject you.

Fix your posture.

you can still be beautiful, but that all depends on your face

Judging from pics i wouldnt suggest either, just eat reasonably and stick to a routine
tdeecalculator.net/

Google is your friend in these matters, beginners work out routine and diets etc etc

They just don't appeal to me. sexiness is a much more fragile thing than cuteness and the relationships tend to be less stable

And Guys go apeshit over 1mediocre girl posting. You really think all you idiots compare? You really think you're in a place to be talking shit?

How ? I know my posture is terrible. Any tips ?

Ok thanks ! Also I went to the gym a year ago to start lifting but I could barely lift the metalic bar with NO weights on it. So I quit immediately. I'm never going to make it...

>So I quit immediately. I'm never going to make it...
Not with that fucking attitude you wont
You either go there, put the work in and strive towards a goal like the rest of us or you pussy out and quit

The choice is yours

>hot girls seem try hard doing the exact same thing as a short "cute" girl
If it were truly because of tastes, you wouldn't be perceiving sexy girls as being "tryhard", despite doing the exact same thing. Your angry bitterness as shown by the "tryhard" remark shows you harbor much butthurt over sexy taller girls.

SS and whatever cardio you prefer plus healthy diet of 1500 to 2000 calories a day based on whole grains, lean meat, fruits, and veggies.

You too can make it.

However posts like this are as useless as the >tfwnogf posts. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and begin making an intelligent but determined effort at achieving your goals.

You're damn right you're not. Lol, you have these extremely high standards but you can't even work at being able to lift the bar?
> Women these days

I've always been more attracted to small women. Problem is that I'm 6'5.

OP, would that extreme height difference be an issue for you/other short women?

>tfw you're generally intimidating as well as being big4u
>tfw people (especially women) instantly become defensive because they feel threatened

Jfc do anything woman. Ur body looks like a wet noodle with a belly pouch. Build any muscle and you'll start looking better. hiking, dancing, box, etc. Use ur own body weight

>This is what she feels insecure about.

Jfc get the fuck off this site.

This, if a guy says a woman is beautiful, he's talking about her face

If he says she's hot/sexy, he's talking about her body

Doesn't seem to make much of a difference desu dude.

Women are vapid cunts when it comes to height. Bigger is always better.

You'd have to be pursuing a literal hobbit at 4'10-5'0 before that heigh difference mattered at all. More likely that they'll get off on being crushed by someone twice as big as them.

>Problem is that I'm 6'5.
Im not OP but seriously dude, in my experience girls who are short are even pickier about guys needing to be tall than tall girls so i think youre good

Start with cardio and core exercise.

When you want to incorporate weights set realistic goals to accomplish and keep trying until you make it.

Do you stretch for mobility and flexibility daily? If not, do that.

user I'm just giving my input on the subject. I never meant for what I said to be insulting. So take it or leave it. But if you're really that fucking offended by my opinion then kill yourself and stream it you stupid bitch

Op here. The tallest I've dated was 6'2. I think 6'5 wouldn't be a problem.

> A guy at 6'2 gave you a chance
You blew it, lad.

So OP, how long have you had body dismorphia?

I do not have body dismorphia

You can tell this was written by a man because girls don't give a shit about height unless they're too tall (5'10+).

start squating
there's still some hope for you if you can get a curvy figure

I posted pics with timestamp, so I'm not a man. Why do you guys think women don't care about their height ? Why do you think girls wear high heels ? Tall and thin women > Short and curvy. They are just more aesthetic.

>maximum file size
That fat, huh?

Looks like your legs go all the way up to me. What's the issue?

Your bf looks to be about 20%. Try this routine and eat normal.

Even if OP gets a tall guy she will birth a litter of manlets that will resent her for the rest of their lives. Many such cases. Sad!

>women complaining about being undesired
I would love it if one day roles were reversed, so woman would understand that no one gives a shit about you unless you have a vagina

>Why do you guys think women don't care about their height ?
Because they dont
Short girls get more approaches than taller ones, unless you are fat shit

Guys dont care as long as you are not fat, if youre 5'1'' or 6'1'' guys wont give a shit but you have an easier time being thin if youre tall

>mfw 6'2 ocean man
>mfw attracted to short girls almost exclusively
where are the short girls looking for a large seafarer?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Do squats for an ass and you'll be set.

That is, assuming your face is decent.

You'll never get CHAD but you might have a chance with BRAD if you're lucky

holy shit your legs look like chicken wings

kys faggot
>a no muscled whore is whining for attention

I'm 5'0" and I get a lot of 6'0"+ guys who enjoy it

yeah no shit we enjoy it
Small girls are the shit, unless they have OPs attitude

i enjoy being manhandled

Your knees seem weak as fuck, I bet you have weak bones in general, drink some whole milk and do cardio.

Ex was 4'10
Hotttest chick ever.
It's not just height. It's the skin. The eyes. The personality. But petite and tight(as in no celulite) proportions are the best.

Hit the gym faggot
As one of the 10 percenters, I wouldn't let you ride the back of my sport motorcycle. Pancake-ass plebian

you again...
where are your cute super mario mushroom socks?

And i enjoy overpowering, carrying and being rough on the girls i take home. Smaller girls gives an extra sense of control so its hot as fuck

Theres a guy I know who gets snapchats from girls that solely point out his 6'6" height because they wanna fug him. I know cause hes showed them to me. You're fine guy. Now the real issue is if youre a 5'5" manlet like me and cant get easy lays.

Goal to aspire towards

Just hit the gym and calculate how many calories you should consume per day to maintain your weight. By the looks of the pictures you can make good gainz if u do heavy lift because your bodyfat % doesn't look low. Do this and maybe you will achieve a summer-body. Bulk when winter comes.

please breed with me

Post a pic of you and we'll see honey.

KEEEEEEEK

pls squat

SS + GOMAD

>pear shape
literally ideal for THICC mode

You got me good anons

You're like 110-115 lbs right?

Also stop letting MSM and society shape your views on beauty. srs.

R u asian?

Lot of faggots orbiting in here. 5'2" is too short to be beautiful or sexy, you're relegated to cute or slutty. Enjoy until you get fat (you will, you're short).

No