Can you guys post your meal plans for the day? What do you eat in ur meals and snacks through out the day?

Can you guys post your meal plans for the day? What do you eat in ur meals and snacks through out the day?

My ideal plan is following the Warrior diet so
6 am: wake up
2-4 pm: eat half a grapefruit and a smoothie with mustard greens, bananas, milk, and chocolate syrup
8 pm: salad, then some veggies, then some eggs, and finally a biscuit or something for carbs
10 pm: sleep

Intermittent fasting, eat between 12pm-8pm

Lunch is a big bowl of oatmeal and dinner is always a combination of chicken/veggies with either rice/some sort of wrap. I often make bean/chicken burritos cause they are super easy and retardedly delicious.

Always plan to get my kcals in my meal, never snack. Except I got a bunch of cliff bars atm so I eat one a day for a snack.

are you a woman..

I'm cutting rn so a scoop of dragons breath in the morning with black coffee for breakfast. A scoop of dragons breath and two scoops protein powder with water for lunch. And for dinner a small amount of whatever bullshit is readily available.

I do not recommend this for anyone who is capable of experiencing human emotions other than sadness as they may begin to miss those feelings.

Or dragon fire or whatever the fuck it's called. Pre workout.

No, why?

Well, you will be.

Why do you say that? I am trying to eat healthier.

You already got one (You), quit acting like we were born yesterday and thinking you're going to get a second.

Whatever you say man. I'll keep eating healthy and working out the best that I know how then.

you're definitely on a cut/trying to lose weight though right?

Blaq coffee till noon
At noon some combo of meat n beans
Another meal a 5ish, mostly meat n beans. El fin . Roughly 1600-2000 calories

>breakfast @ 4:45 am
1 cup whole oats
1 cup almond milk over oats
1 whole banana sliced into oats

>lunch at 10:30 am
200g chicken
1 cup cooked brown rice/quinoa mix

>afternoon snack at 1:30 pm
1 tilapia filet
2 table spoons raw unfiltered honey for a lil sugar boost

>dinner at 5 pm
200g chicken or 4.5 oz ribeye
1 tilapia filet or 30 tablespoons egg whites
Bowl of cruciferous veggie slaw - broccoli, kale, and cabbage chopped mixed with apple cider vinegar

This is my cutting diet. Been on it for about a month and lost 10lbs but gone up on all my lifts.

150g Grana Padano
70g Whey
250g Whole Wheat Rice
200g Peanut
1 (one) Apple
250g Lentil
200g Broccoli + other Veggies
Omega-3 Fish oil + Vitamin D

Meats are beef, pork, and fish as I'm not poor or gay.

Should I start counting calories? I used to be a megafat weighing in at 210, I'm down to 165 now after starting lifting.

Breakfast:
2 scoops of oatmeal, 1 scoop of whey, 1 scoop of mixed berries, 1/2 tsp coconut oil, 1 tsp of hemp seeds, 1 tsp flax seeds
Morning snack:
2 egg whites + 1 whole egg
Lunch:
1 chicken breast, handful of broccoli, shit tonne of brown rice
Snack:
fish and crackers or just some almonds and cottage cheese
Dinner: Beans, mixed vegetables, and salsa (sometimes throw in some ground beef), with a side of tortillas.

I eat more volume now, but I think less calories than before.

why wouldn't you count them.

I'm usually working throughout the day, when I started dieting I noticed I was losing weight so I figured it didn't matter. I just guesstimated everything so that I was "full" but not feeling like a fatass.

+ my wife makes my breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Maybe I should get her to start weighing it on a scale.

Yes, I gained weight while I was at college and I had hoped that it would just go away after I went back home and ate like normal, but it definitely hasn't so I'm trying to lose the fat and recently I decided I might as well get fit too so I have been working out. Yes I am a complete fitness newbie, but everyone has to start somewhere and I hope I am doing the right thing. My goal is definitely to look more masculine as I've been pretty feminine my whole life(raised by a single liberal mother) so it concerns me when people say my diet will turn me into a woman but they won't say why.

>it concerns me when people say my diet will turn me into a woman but they won't say why.

That guy was just a cunt who's probably a permabulker.

> not ingesting 25g protein every two hours.

Its like you people are just making shit up.

Non training days
Wake up 7am and eat 2 multivitamins and 1 capsule of yohimbine with 8oz water. 1245pm I eat an 11oz grilled chicken breast and 24oz water. 3pm 1 cup assorted fruit and either a handful of mini carrots or 4 celery sticks with peanut butter and 24 Oz water. 7pm I eat an 11oz grilled chicken breast with 16 Oz water.
Training days
Wake up 7am take 2 multivitamins 1 capsule yohimbine 8oz water
1245 11oz chicken breast with 6oz brown rice and 24oz water. 3pm assorted cup of fruit and a pb&j with a 24oz water. Train at 4pmish. 7pm eat 11oz grilles chicken breast with 24oz water

>tfw no qt3.14 azn gf

That's a big onigiri

Breakfast:
4 eggs, 3 slices turkey bacon, avocado, 2 slices whole grain toast

Snack: 1 cup oats w/ scoop of whey

Lunch: 1 cup brown rice 8 oz chicken breast and broccoli

Snack: smoothie with banana, whey, peanut butter, kale

Dinner: 8 oz steak/pork/fish with sweet potato and some green veggie

breakfast: 3 eggs, 4 pieces of bacon, 2 pieces of buttered wheat toast if I have time OR one cup of oats with whey and milk

lunch: varies, but most often a chicken burrito with rice, black beans, lettuce, guac, corn, and cheese from Chipotle, or chicken teriyaki and rice from the shitty hibachi place at my uni

snack:almonds or peanuts, some whey

dinner: chicken and rice with a vegetable if I'm at home. Go to the bar with my bros once or twice a week and I'll order another chicken burrito or a wrap to eat after a few pints

late night snack: peanut butter sandwich

My diet is shit, but I get a lot of calories and my lifts are going up. DGAF

what program is that?

Shake

Eggs/slice swiss cheese/whole grain toast

Chicken rice veg

Chicken rice veg

Meat rice veg

Shake.

2300 cals. 200+ grams protein. Cutting.

this is your daily reminder all posts with asian girls should be saged and asian women are ugly and white women are superior

Hey guys, I've got to ask a question. Because of my scheduling and budget I mostly stick to eating canned veggies instead of buying fresh and prepping. I've got a decent mix of protein, and the veggies are cool with the variety of cans. But I can't find anything that's decent in terms of 'canned fruit'

Do you guys have any advice in what I should look out for if I want something that's non-perishable and easy to prepare in a short amount of time? I've found some fruit cups with pineapple, peach, and cherries... but that's a little too acidic for my tastes in the long run.

Nothing. I drank 7 beers and ate 5 sausage mcgriddles last night. I don't need to eat for a couple days.

myfitnesspal. Has essentially every food in their data base, super easy to use. Think the paid version allows you to scan the barcode, but I always just search the item anyways so stick to free. It's great.

ooo, do they have a phone app? thanks bud

Watch your sodium

yup. cronometer is another really popular one that a lot of people like as well.

Yeah I plan to switch to a no-sodium salsa to drop that down to reasonable level. Annoying how much salt is in everything

Fuck brown rice man, come on.

Ain't nothing wrong with wholegrain rice

4 tbps of butter
3 eggs
shrimp, chicken breast
Avacado
bell pepper
Zucchini
Collards

snack is peanut butter, .5 to 1 tbsp whenever I want. try to get less than 25 carbs a day

Im basically fasting on low carb with a medium meal instead of just vitamins and broth

Jesus I only eat like 1000 calories a day and im not hungry lmao.
>6'3 303 pounds

Sunday night through Friday lunch
>breakfast: boiled eggs, toast with peanut butter, yogurt, protein bar, protein shake
>lunch:salad with either chicken or tuna
>dinner: health shake
Friday night through Sunday lunch cheat meals. Been looking slimmer ever since

Breakfast: Pic related with milk ~13g protein. 350 calories

Lunch: Glass of milk, 2 chicken thighs, 1 red potato, fried in 1tbsp of grapeseed oil

1166 calories ~116 grams of protein

Dinner: Glass of milk, 1 chicken thigh, steamed brocolli

410 calories, 50g protein

Calories: 1906 calories
Protein: 179

Total price per day is ~$3.50.

IF on 22/2. Eat from 18:00 to 20:00.

Meal one:
>1 grapefruit
>1 banana
>24g powdered peanut butter mixed with 1tsp of olive oil and and 1.6tbsp of water to consistency
>30g belmoro mangitos

Meal two:
>3 egg omelette with 50g turkey, 28g cheddar, 28g morenita queso fresco, 16g olives, 15g jalapenos with a fired egg on top

Meal three:
>12oz almond milk
>1 scoop of protein powder

Meal 4:
>200 calories worth of granola
>115g plain Greek yogurt
>28g almonds
>7g sunflower seeds
All mixed together

Meal 5:
>100g chicken
>85g salad mix
>20g horseradish mustard
>16g olives
Mixed

Meal 6:
>one high fiber tortilla
>30g guacamole
>50g chicken

2000 calories total. 180 carbs, 120g protein, the rest is fats.

4 ru