Is your body ready for the summer?

Remember it's only 3 months away.

I'm at 14-15% right now. Will be down to 8-10% by May.

Im happy with my current body, im more excited for summer because im going to have my 1st hair transplant. If it won't work out then bald monk mode it is.

No, but it never is

>pic sadly related

I look pretty good but i honestly dont care, summer is a wasted time and i feel worse during it than i do winter

The memes about girls being plentiful are just memes, its harder to find chicks in the summer than in winter IMO

6 weeks and you'd be ready. It's only March 25th, you can make it.

Thanks m8 am definitely trying

You're on your way at least bro. You're not that chubby.

Shoulders looking good, just need a cut or if you want to be real THICC one more year of training and you're guchi

ive been slacking, so i doubt it. i gave up drinking for lent and have been eating shit instead. plus i live in the south so its pretty much summer already.

Yeah buddy.
This is me as of a couple days ago.
Still cutting for summer, gonna be fucking shreddies m8

Mirin

No homo

No, it's still cold out now. I'd do more cardio but treadmills are boring, But then again I drink too much beer and ate an entire pizza last night so who am I kidding?

Thanks babes.
Here is a pic of my tits before I started cutting.

I mean pecs and above look good, if you actually put in some real dietary effort you can look good good by summer. Just don't get too caught up in your lifts, cause they'll go down if you're dieting and you won't look as 'full' while you're eating less.

Hard mode

Yes

It will be in 3 months.

>finally have ab veins
>ohp reaches 210lbs
>tempted to bulk to get it at 2pl8

Ain't doing shit for summer anyway.

Who else surfs here?

>ohp reaches 210lbs

Damn mirin, is that over BW?

?????? Wheres the potassium,where is the magnessium?where are the fucking categories,the refeeds,the guidelines of the refeeds,the 2 weeks of eating at maintenance after conpleting a cycle,garbage fucking troll image that will make you suffer

Caffeine for what fucking purpose?

Just read the fucking book and dont to that fucking shit,I made a very complete guide on lyles PSMF book a long time a go but the phone it is in is broken

I'll never be able to go shirtless in summer without surgery. Too much skin hanging off my abdomen.

It literally hangs like a ballsack when I bend over.

Yeah, the mental game is what fucks me so hard. EC stack helps with the cravings and hunger but I need to get my willpower in check as well.

You have a good amount of muscle under the fat. A two month cut would wonders for you.

I started my cut too early, but it's my first real one so I wasn't sure and wanted to play it safe. Six pack is already basically visible just a few lbs to go. Maintaining all the way thru summer will suck I think I'll just start slowly bulking up again near the end of May.

I can't imagine looking good at the end of that fucked up a diet. I guess if you had plenty of muscle mass going into it it could work.

Everyone's abdomen looks weird or gross when they bend over don't overthink it. If it looks at least semi taut when you're standing you're fine

>gonna be bulking up through summer
weeeeeeeeeeeew lads

Not by much. I'm at 190lbs now.

Rolling for push ups.

Bump

yee buddy

>tfw when bulking
>probably through the summer

Oh well

6'4, cutting from 230 lbs, currently 216. Abs started to show, think I'ma make it lads.

His body is a lot better than hers is, woman's standards are ridiculous.

for a woman to have a good body, she essentially just needs to be thin so they are pretty much on par.

This. Even though we're bulking through summer at least it'll be better than looking like a weak twink.

he looks exactly like my cousin, who was always rolling in women. he had the hottest girlfriend i've ever seen.

yeah let me just shit liquid for the next 3 months.

Lmfao.

Veeky Forumsizens are fucking INSECTS compared to that guy. Seriously, just look at that HEIGHT, that FACE, that FRAME. No amount of hard work could make incels like us look like that.

No, not even close

>sad_pepe.jpg

Delet this, right now

Summer is already over here at the South Hemisphere.

Only relevant countries allowed here

6ft1, 33 year old guy. Down to 206 from 220 when I began my cut in late December. Hitting the gym 2 hours a workout, 3-4 times a week, biking and swimming hard and will be incorporating running when I get down to 190ish. I can't lift cause I got a fucked up neck and get hemorrhoids easily. My cardio routine is working great I love it. I probably wont make it to 175 until fall or early winter this year but I should be at 190 by June.

So much this. Summer and bathing suits make girls go into diva mode and think they're too hot for everyone except Chad. Winter in ( a mild climate) is much better for picking bitches up

roidgut

why does everyone cut so much for summer?
do you not have jobs?
are you going to be on the beach 24/7 surrounded by grills?
you could literally just cut to 12-13%bf and girls will still think you're ripped. remember, normie standards are abysmally low

>normie standards are abysmally low
Uhm, no?
Not from girls atleast, those fuckers have insane standards

>cut to 12-13%bf and girls will still think you're ripped

Grills only care about abs so this is bullshit

> he thinks going from 15 to 10 is the same as from 20 to 15.
> good luck with that

How can i be ready if im a 5'7 manlet?

>pls help

>implying abs arent visible at said bodyfat percentage

retard

I have been doing diet for 2 months, i lost 10kg aleady, need lost 6-7 more, im 18% i think 5'7 170cm 72kg

They're low once you're over 30.

In college and HS, there are abundant Veeky Forums guys in the upper social strata, so you better be 10% or less if you want to stand out for a beach trip.

Here in Brazil the summer ended a few days ago. Can i get something until december?

Yeah, i am. Cant wait for them miring bitches.

Just ate a bacon cheeseburger and cajun fries from Five Guys. Kill me now senpai.

What happens if you don't cut?

Summer bulk

I'm fatter than I've ever been but I'm stronger than I've ever been. Though with work taking a week off my gains at a time now would be perfect...

I'll just work out harder when I'm home and see what happens

you stay fat.

Maybe if you are a roided monkey

If I cut for abs then I'll be DYEL in clothes AGAIN. It's like a never-ending cycle.
Being shredded feels great when you're naked or in super tight clothes because your veins are popping and all of that definition is on point. But in normal clothes I just look weaaaaaaaak and smallllllllllllllllll

Yeah but if you keep doing cardio and lifting you're burning fat aren't you
Fucking hell I don't want to see my dinner again

>Yeah but if you keep doing cardio and lifting you're burning fat aren't you

well, if you burn more calories then you eat (by doing cardio or lift) then you actualy cut.Or you eat more you burn and you gain weight. Where is your point now?

I'm sorry, please don't bully.

Brehs I plateaued.

I stared off weighing 196 lbs and I'm down to 177. But I've been hovering around 177-180 and have been feeling weaker. Have I been overtraining? I lift 4 to 5 times a week and I do 20 minutes of interval training on the stair master 3 times a week. I recalculated my calories and they haven't changed. The exercise setting on the calculator is on (moderate exercise 3-5 times a week). I'm not losing weight and I'm losing strength on the teccimended calories. Do you think I'm overdoing it with the cardio? I'm 5'10

Please help me brehs. I'm trying to lose a pound a week and if everything is on track I should be at my goal of 160 in 16 weeks but I'm stalling.

Merlin hard

Sorry but I can't respect a steroid body

>pulling down skin to make abs visible
>claiming he is beach ready
Kek

natty?

is this troll?

It would take this dude atleast 3-4 months to be 10-12% bf

But it's the middle of autumn

Its because you are weak and small. You only have layers of fat around your muscles then. No one thinks you are a big guy @ >20% bf, just fat

DNP

Nah. skinny as shit but got lovehandles and gyno. I've been getting stronger running PPL the past two months and I'm just trying to do a lean bulk. 5'9" 135lbs btw

What is PPL?

>It would take this dude atleast 3-4 months to be 10-12% bf

That depends entirely on the deficit. Summer starts in 3 months so he has time.

i've never been below 25% bf.

i just want to not be a sweating, hot sack of piss when the warm months come

>malibu

never going to make it.

Are you guys fucking memes, I pick up way more girls in Summer

>relationships end mostly in summer
>girls looking for summer 'adventures'
>holidays
>road trips
>people running around with barely any clothes on

Last summer I fucked like 6 different girls in one month without even trying that much. Winter rolls around and suddenly I"m lucky to get 1 or 2 new girls a month

Just starting to cut today.

Stupid faggot.

Never cut. Don't want to loose my gains.

>Summer'd early
>Been on the beach all day
>Mire City despite still having a lil pooch
>Get home after getting 3 numbers, getting lunch with a nice lady
>Finally cool off and the sunburn sets in
>I didn't apply the sunscreen well enough
>Sunburn City

OH GOD I WASN'T READY WHY DID I TRY TO PLAY GOD

JESUS FUCK IT HURTS

I cant agree to this
Summer is terrible for me for picking up chicks, most girls i meet are at the place with their bf and thats just shit

last summer i met one girl who was single and sure she wanted adventure but she was also dating two other guys as i found out before dropping her
Maybe its just where i live but the shortage is real

Anybody?

Gay stripper ready too

Ooooohhhhh you're looking for a relationship.

Yeah summer is all about flings and 'adventure' dude. Winter is when people want to sit inside and cuddle up in the warm.

Hence why relationships break up at the start of summer in my experience.

If you have a job/go to uni 5x a week is a lot if you're lifting heavy. But don't stress out brah.
Try changing your routine (based on your
level of lifting experience) to one that has you workout 3x a week. Do a little cardio and some stretching on your rest days.
Eat healthy and get enough sleep.
That should do the trick, if you feel like you wanna workout more you can always go back to working out 4-5x a week.
You're gonna make it.

Well no, im looking for either
But its very hard to fuck a girl if she is stuck to her bf 24/7
girls in relationships arent impossible but its harder to fuck em, i must say and if i can avoid it i will.

last three summers its been slim pickings, i mean really slim
We will see, im in better shape this summer but i doubt it will have an effect since the lack of girls is the thorn in my side

push pull legs

I don't understand this attitude on Veeky Forums. That all girls are in relationships.

Get on tinder, go to bars, go to clubs, talk to girls on the street. So many people are not in relationships you're getting tied down meeting girls through the wrong means.

I'm telling you more people are single in summer and looking to hook up than any other time. Winter is when people get tied down to relationships.

Ive adopted this attitude because unironically 90% of girls i meet are in relationships and inb4 "its just what they say as an excuse" its not because they say it casually before i ask em out, a friend of theirs we know mentions it or i see it in FB etc so its true

This applies to bars, clubs, work, school, social circle, hobbies and the gym. Ive looked in most places and have found two single girls in three years
I dont doubt you but where i live odds of finding a single chicks are very slim, im gonna enjoy summer and have a good time but im also being realistic about what its like out there

If i set myself up thinking im gonna get to fuck two diffrent girls this summer im gonna be very disapointed because odds are im not even gonna meet two girls this summer

Live at bottom of New Zealand, what is this summer you speak of?

Yeah I go to uni full time. I switched to a PHUL routine that I was doing 3 days a week (I was skipping one of the leg days) and I felt it was way too much volume each day since there were so many exercises each day. I was still doing the intense cardio 3 times a week though too. That explain what I was losing strength and feeling beat. I switched back to a bro split but I think I'm only gonna do cardio once or twice a week but I won't go as hard. What do you think?

That might explain why*

"just b yourself" mode.

Attractive people are in relationships, ugly girls are not. Such is life