Redpill me on pheromones

Redpill me on pheromones.

I hear that your level is what increases your attractiveness and that by taking steroids you increase it and if a female takes steroids her pheromones start to smell like a man, making her less attractive.

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/pheromones-sex-lives/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2519788/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump also curious about this. How do I start smelling like a qt man

When a man is on roids a woman can basically smell him subconsciously and it makes her attracted to him idk about women doing roids but if they're on test I can definitely see them coming off as manly

What type of bro science is this?
If you shower daily you wont smell like anything besides perfume so explain your nonsense plz

Pheromones are the "unscented, invisible smell". Its not broscience

>invisible
>not visible
>can't see it
>smell
Are you dumb

It actually is. Humans can't detect pheromones.

Bullshit

If you shower regularly and use perfume it wont matter anyway, how the fuck does it even factor in if you have hygiene?

I saw this "smell dating" or whatever and guys wore t-shirts for days and then sent em to girls so they were able to match by scent alone, point here is WORE THEM FOR DAYS and no showering/perfume was allowed because it would taint the sample

So unless youre a disgusting faggot who never showers pheromones wont matter, roids or natty

I fell for the pheromone meme when I was in highschool and bought a bunch of cologne that was supposedly infused with pheromones. I'm still and incel, so read into that what you will.

Pheromones will never replace the fact that OP is still a kissless hugless hand-holdless virgin with zero redeeming qualities and doesn't even lift who wants a quick, cheap, easy way to find a girl without putting in any hard work.

The pheromone meme is designed to take your money. The groups who sell this shit are relying on the fact that there's no scientific consensus on the effects of pheromones on humans!

Its been proven to work.

Trips of waste
cites no source for his claim and is an overall faggot
shame

see proof

That post was making the argument that pheromones (AKA horrible unkempt body odor) are fucking disgusting.

>smell like BO and death
>push people away
>"everyone around me can sense my pheromone levels"
>"I'll attract a woman yet!"

>Some of the first evidence for subtle smell cueing came from reports that women who lived in close quarters, such as those in college dorms, ended up with synchronized menstrual cycles. Subsequent research has shown that armpit sweat—from females or males—when placed on women's upper lip, can modify cycle time. But a putative pheromone behind this time-of-the-month alignment has not been isolated, Wysocki says, and subsequent work has poked statistical holes in the initial findings.

scientificamerican.com/article/pheromones-sex-lives/

Not bro science, there is evidence of unconscious scent based attraction

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2519788/

Good source dude, really compelling argument

The article, no, your QUOTE from the article even says that empirical, scientific studies on pheromones poke holes in the claims that pheromones can affect behavior.

Your source even says pheromones are a meme.

>subsequent work has poked statistical holes in the initial findings.
>managed to discredit himself with his own source

Good work user

kek

>subsequent work has poked statistical holes in the initial findings

This literally isn't true. All the women I've fucked since getting on gear have never once mentioned my "smell" as being one of the things that turns them on. Hell, my fiancé bought me cologne for Christmas, and I've never worn that shit before in my life.