Why do women like being picked up so much?

seriously it's not that impressive

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/bhadbhabie/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sounds like you jelly that you have picked a woman up

Because they never mentally mature past the age of 8

The caveman knocking women over the head and sexing them was actually more of an exaggeration.

>strong enough to ______

While we may have progress socially, psychologically (most) women are still looking for the biggest strongest ape.
(that wasn't a /pol/ joke)

This. Most women still view their father as the authority figure in their life (hence why single moms tend to produce dead beat boys and pole dancing girls). As a result picking them up with easy shows you're physically strong compared to them but is also psychologically places you as an authority figure in their lives in much the same way as their father. Who do you think your picking them up reminds them of?

Not all women like being picked up though, depends on the situation so dont be autistic

it's pretty obvious. it shows that you're somewhat strong and can physically overpower her, women like that kind of shit.

>Trying to show off by picking up the light girl there

I would have ohp'd that joocy fella in the back

Woman in that wabm was probably paid to smile and be there.

>walking my dog last night
>come across some teenagers (13?)
>one is my neighbor, had a crush on me but I told her she was too young (all through another neighbor as proxy, fugg that I'm not going to prison)
>her friend, a slutty girl, and her boyfriend
>the boyfriend is making a show of picking the slutty one up
>his biceps are thinner than my dick
>he goes to pick her up
>struggles hard to get her feet off the ground
>he drops her
>burst out laughing as his face turns red and he calls her fat
>she was like 110 at most
>mfw

it's the only way to assert dominance

Why didn't you go ahead and show him how its done properly also why would you give up the chance to bone a 13 yo.. there is something seriously wrong with your decisions man

autism

Fucking a 13 year old is not worth the trouble, just like showing off for 13 year olds is also not worth the trouble.

I'm going to work for the feds after I finish my MA in CJ, they'd never let a statutory rapist in.

Fuck is wrong with you nigga?

it's true though

picking up a woman activates some primal cavewoman shit in their brain/pussies

>drunk, dancing in living room with QT
>pick her up and spin around
>she giggles like a school girl

I wanna go back bros, in that moment I felt like I had made it

Do me a favor, walk up to the nearest woman you see on the street and pick her up.
Come back with results

That's not "statutory" ...

>Statutory rape is sexual activity in which one of the individuals is below the age required to legally consent to the behavior in some common law jurisdictions. Although it usually refers to adults engaging in sex with minors under the age of consent
yeah, it's literally rape

will do pal

I'll return with my findings

Its fun, i pick my gf up andtoss her in the air and she laughs while panicing.

Top keks

this slut in my class has asked me to pick her up/carry her twice in the past two weeks.

she's engaged and supposedly religious but flirts with every remotely attractive guy in the class. the other girls dislike her cause she's the quintessential "i prefer to be friends with guys cause girls are catty" slut.

this all started when one of the guys picked her up after class as a means to flirt. then another guy did it without knowing what had happened beforehand so we all had a nice laugh.

>"user, you could probably pick me up with one arm."
>"it's user's turn"

i don't want her to have that control over me.

proof, straight from the source

Have done it with girls with Daddy issues
It turns them on like crazy

>cheat curling lmao1chick
call me when he's curling women on a curl bench

show me a 13 year old with decent breasts. spoiler: they don't exist

t. i took freshman psychology

My gf is as heavy as me ;_;
>tfw 90kg 6'0

her weightless what?

instagram.com/bhadbhabie/?hl=en

she's got some big ass titays for a 13 year old

>not dating women +300lbs so you can get a full bench off of them
>not deadlifting hambeasts off the floor and dropping them like a sack of potatoes

what da fug, how is this girl 13

>why would you give up the chance to bone a 13 yo

we got a rapist here

How tall is your GF and how tall are you?

I'm not sure if that woman was into being curled. It looks like she's being paid to be there and smile

Or an underage b&.

Either way, he's probably a faggot.

6'0
She is an 6'2 amazon

Jesus christ. You scored.

You both jacked?

I didn't come here to feel. Why did you have to do that

>tfw regretting letting her go

N-no, i mean i am semi-buff to Veeky Forums standards but she can actualy squat more

>semi-buff
>she squats more

Looks like she owns the squat ass around the house

No doubt about that
Ever had sex with a super agressve chick?
It's pretty awesome in the beginning but not after a while when she can keep you in an ironhard leglock all the time. Shit hurts

dude my sisters friend had double d's when she was 12, most atractive female i have ever seen as well.

started wearing dreads at 14 and looks like shit now.

nope just European

The one that hanged herself on stream recently.

Shes got a nice ass tho

How does one show strength in a party without looking bad?

My god they truly are the savages we meme them to be

not appearing muscular upon first inspection is the definition of "DYEL-tier." you should try lifting.

cuz chicks like being dominated

Women are lazy and they don't wanna walk

Omg, that doggo looks just like mine

have you tried being big

got bad news for you my friend

My family got him from a shelter back in 2004. We had him until 2015 when he could no longer go up and down stairs and was in pain so he was euthanized. He was a damn good dog, rip Buddy :'[

Knock the first faggot who comes up to you and says DYEL to your face out in one punch.

>16 and 17 with special considerations relating to age of the partner
>18
anywhere in the same ballpark as 14 years old

That is pretty sad, rest in peace buddy :(

>picking up the skinny protein merchant
>not picking up the high test curl bar in the back

DYEL?

RIP Buddy

Girls go through puberty earlier and earlier in modern times thanks to the raised hormone levels in cow's milk.

>Mexico

How common is it really, though?

>implying this law means anything
>implying any semi-attractive girl actually lost her virginity at/after 18

>MFW it's 12 in Vatican State

>implying any semi-attractive girl actually lost her virginity at/after 18
That's not what I'm implying, they all do. They don't do it with someone who is 22, is what I'm implying. They're fucking 14 and 15 year old boys.

I have to be squeaky clean to get a career.

>skinny emo cutie at party
>turkish get up her
>later we fuck

18 in Russia? This chart looks like bs

99% sure that's Katya Elise Henry, basically an instagram model who sells EHP shit.

ohp a manlet

>he doesn't OHP obeselets
not going to make it

It is at least partly. I know for example that age of consent in germany is only 14 if you're under 21

>he thinks it's because of le silly bicep curls
Women LITERALLY CANNOT RESIST TALL, STRONG, RIPPED BLACK MEN

Damn, her face is so damn content.

Have you ever seen someone so satisfied in your life? The only time I look like this is when my girlfriend isn't bothering me and I can sit back and nod off.

normies can't comprehend lifting heavy ass weight casually. So when you pick someone up it's basically like HOLY FUCK HES HERCULES
when theyre not even your max.

Normies are weird

Yeah they can. I think black guys almost always look ugly and super primitive. There's something about how gigantic their faces are but how small their heads are. Besides, I don't want to see what looks like a turd going in and out. Gross.

These bitches workout and take supplements for a living. They're beyond unmotivated to do anything beyond that. They take pics of their ass everyday and get money from it. The guy picking her up was a modulation of her mental state, her submissive state of body and mind.

just like most white guys

Whatever you have to tell yourself you brownie

That map is bullshit, the age of consent WITH AN ADULT is 17 or 18 in Germany. These are likely all ages of consent as in "kids this age can have sex with each other without it being technically illegal", NOT "adult neckbeards can go to these countries and molest the kids no problem". So zip it back up and stay in your basement.

Dwayne Wade is pretty athletic and probably a cool dude but you're forgetting that he's rich as fuck.
You could have just condensed your post into
>Women LITERALLY CANNOT RESIST RICH MEN.

Idk if it's that way in the US but here it doesn't matter if both involved are underage.
For other cases refer to the /2 +7 rule

That's how it works.

I'm not underage by any standard, so I had to pass

Not that guy, but he's half right. there are multiple studies that show an increased rate of crime, and mental health issues in children and adults who grew up without a healthy relationship with a father figure.

Too lazy to find sources
But if you search crime rates compared to parenting in California, mental health issues related to absence of father figure and or unhealthy father relationships, income related to relationship with parents etc.

>Tyrone

>tfw my 16 year old niece (non blood related) gives me the fuck me eyes every time i see her

>hungry skeleton
>6'0, 110lbs
>at a party, in the University
>feel pretty uncomfortable as I am a weird guy and just happened to live in the same building with the hosts
>somehow end up playing some card game with the people
>it is pretty sexual, some of it involves kissing other people
>I have to be challenged to dance with a fat qt, kind of chubbo
>she seems into it, and is probably horny
>tries to jump up into my arms
>I try to catch her
>my incredibly weak arms give way
>she starts to fall to the floor
>I try to catch her
>accidentally shove her head in mid air, smashing it very hard onto a table
>brief silence
>she looks up
>face covered in blood
>I panic, don't know what to do
>mumble 'is-s-s this your card'
>not even holding a card
>every normie panics, they take her to emergency room
>I am hated even more

I work out now because of this, only 119lbs now though

pretending not to know danielle bregoli

In Italy you can fuck a 14 years old with no legal problems. Non-legal problems, well...

damn. rest in peace buddy ;_;

not in Canada! i can bone 16 year olds whenever i want as long as im not in a position of authority. the golden age is over however. before 2008 the age of consent was 14

> be 16 yo girl
> weird uncle who spends too much time at the gym and always wearing basketball shorts won't stop eyeing me
> always sits too close to me, breathes too heavy
> help

>dropping a fatty
>your fault
no user, it's her fault for thinking she is as majestic as a human. if she wants to be majestic, she can go live in sea world

I had some 16yr old come up to me and ask for my snapchat, these kids are getting way too fucking bold.

>tfw she'll live a much more fulfilling life than you

silly women and their easily manipulable brainpussies

literally illegal, not literally rape

A 13 yo is not mentally capable of consenting to shit. That's literal rape. A 16 or 17 yo it's blurry, I mean they're still dumb teenagers but they're also basically adults. A 13 yo has no fucking idea period. Some can pretend like they do but you're still no less of a sick fuck if you buy into their game.