Is he /ourguy/?

is he /ourguy/?

Doing gods work.

>Full of resentment
>Didn't move on
>Still obviously insecure
>His reason to live was basically that he received petty insults back in high school
>Probably thinks about banging sloots while men his age are settling and thinking about having kids

HE'S OUR GUY ALRIGHT

Definitely, fat people shouldn't even think about using dating apps where normal people can see them.

It reads like a fat autist from sluthate or lookism or MGTOW or something made a fake Chad profile to berate women.

>someone being rude online makes the news

Isn't this basically the whole reason women use it? To test their value and reassure themselves they have options?

Women ghost when they learn a man on these site's finds them attractive.

This.

I feel like some fat autist from /r9k/ created a Chad account just to get fat women and berate them for choosing hot guys. Do you think ugly skinny retards don't also go for 10/10s? You're fucking dumb. This guy is way too obsessed to have ever had sex in his entire life.

ourguy confirmed then

/ourguy/

This thread is so useless

How do you learn to not give a fuck like this?

Is this guy really 23? He looks like he could be in his mid to late 30s. I almost pity him for what he will look like in 20 years.

How the fuck is that on a news site

We are all doomed

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

Do you two faggots not read the thread?
its most likely a fake account and the picture is probs fake as well

Most normal dudes arent autistic enough to want "revenge" on girls and tell em they are fat. Why waste the energy unless youre a elliot roger tier fucktard

dude don't look 23 to me

based

delusional women think they all deserve chads

The point is that people are not only extremely shallow but won't even admit it.

If anybody just goes for people out of their league and won't even consider someone in their league they should be stoned to death

What a Chad lol

>t. fat roasting who always tries to punch below her weight class

this

tinder and all that other shit has ruined women, they need to be put into their place again

>Most normal dudes arent autistic enough to want "revenge" on girls and tell em they are fat. Why waste the energy unless youre a elliot roger tier fucktard
It's ironic how women will always berate men and say whatever they want but it's not considered "revenge" but when a guy berates a woman immediately he's autistic and searching for revenge.

He probably saw her little bubble picture with her face angled to hide the fat, checked her profile and realized what he swiped right on.
Plus maybe you forgot there's no reason for anybody to be fat that isn't an extreme medical condition. Means they are lazy slobs.

What about people who go from fat to fit, think they don't notice the change of attention?

Honestly from the writing of the chick, who is not swearing, extremely correct and doesn't even seem mad. And just the blatant insults coming from the guy in a weird kind of way. I am pretty suspicious of the landwhale setting this all up just for the sake of her online blog.

>while men his age are settling and thinking about having kids
>23
Good way to throw your life away so early.

>extremely correct

>What about people who go from fat to fit, think they don't notice the change of attention?
I went from skinny to fit and i didnt notice a positive change in attention, i struggle more now than i did as a skinny faggot to get girls

To the point, If youre a healthy human being you wont go out of your way to talk down to someone who is fat. There is no point
She wont accept the critique, she wont change and she will go on hunting for her prince charming.

I dont see the point in rejecting women and talking down to them just because they do it, why bother bringing more toxicity when they already supply plenty?

Just her writing has no mistakes and remains polite. Like she is taking a long time to think what to write instead of usual tinder convo's where people just write whatever and hit send.

Yeah it sounds weird, not like a regular conversation.

That's about 60% of them yes

OK, thank you.

>If anybody just goes for people out of their league and won't even consider someone in their league they should be stoned to death
How does clicking on a hot dude signify that she won't go for someone within her league?

So if you're a 6/10 on tinder, and you go for a 10/10, you deserve to be stoned?

You're fucking insane

yeah man.

>So if you're a 6/10 on tinder, and you go for a 10/10, you deserve to be stoned?

She won't change because of people who think like you. Obviously saying it once won't change her mind. But if everyone who saw this told her that she was in the wrong, including the next men she tried to get with she WOULD change.

People didn't protest to make changes in this country ONCE and expect change to happen because it was "disruptive". They kept going until they were heard.

Same with women and men. If nobody tells it like it is they'll just continue doing what they're doing. They won't change and they'll run to blogger news sights to shame people. You think it's okay for her to "expose" this guy to thousands of people? Nobody going to point out how wrong that it for s private conversation? Of course you won't. She won't ever change so let her do what she wants. Real smart.

>I went from skinny to fit and i didnt notice a positive change in attention, i struggle more now than i did as a skinny faggot to get girls

was the opposite for me. Much easier to get girls when fit.

If you're not going for 6/10s and only 10/10s yeah you should be stoned. It's repulsive behavior.

>I went from skinny to fit and i didnt notice a positive change in attention, i struggle more now than i did as a skinny faggot to get girls
Some people are attractive, you aren't.

>Veeky Forums board on Veeky Forums frequented by mostly dyels and possibly some actual lifters, all of which are autistic or at least spergy
>a chad douchebag who supposedly hooked up with a fat grill on tinder to tell her she's fat is /ourguy/
sure thing pal

>Nobody going to point out how wrong that it for s private conversation?
Oh ofc, thats an entirely diffrent matter
If this is real (some argue in this thread that its just attention seeking from a fat slut) then its really disgusting to shame some dude publicly for simply telling her she is fat.

Well what stats did you go from/to?
I went from 76kg/185cm to 89kg/185cm and managed to keep a low bf and dating has gone from stable relation with flirts from girls on the side to barren wasteland and zero options

It's not an entirely different matter. Nobody calls women out and they do whatever they want. Your choice to be the buffoon that's okay with this or start making a change.

Damnit, just posted
all my ex gfs approached me, i got flirted with regularly when i was skinnier and younger. The only thing thats really changed is i got bigger/more muscular

If it was simply because im not attractive i wouldnt have gone from having luck to having no luck, there should have been no change

You probably look worse.
You're not posting any pictures so nothing to go by

Itt: cult of elliott roger

>Well what stats did you go from/to?
70kg/190cm to 85kg/190cm. Yeah I know you don't have to tell my why this happened.

These are the only good responses,rest are autismo boys talking shit because they dont get laid.

Doesnt matter if the girl is fat,no one cares nor knows if she rejects other fat guys.Everyone deserves some respect just for being the same shit you are,a human until they give you a reason and the fat girl didnt do anything wrong to get hated on.

I know how fatties logic work in USA and all the fat acceptance bullshit but you cant expect everyone that is fat to be retarded like them.

Kids here dont understand that acting like the guy in the OPs pic is not cool,it just makes you look like an idiot and no person with a brain would be on your side or would respect nor appreciate your idiotic attitude

Is this spergers syndrome?

I look fitter and face wise ive actually gotten better since i grew my hair out and got a haircut (i was shaved before)

Well we are not far off eachother in height so i dont think it matters much
I wouldnt mind being abit taller but honestly, i havent noticed height being all that important either in dating

The only thing i know that so far has been universal in all the guys ive met who get lots of chicks is a drug habit, excessive alcohol at least and maybe stronger stuff as well.
This is the only thing that connects

Why is there a fucking news article on this?

Tfw you will never be this alpha

Because it showed white male privilege. That's why you should never use social media, or texting, only talk to people in real life and make sure they're not recording it.

That's a late start user. If you don't have a wife bearing your champions by the time you're 23, you're a man child.

>having respect for slobs who think being fat and lazy is okay while shaming men for calling them out on their looks
The only autistic post here is yours. Enjoy fucking fatties man.

Who could be behind these posts?

>2017
>not using punctuation

White, which is bad, male, which is bad, and attractive, which is worst of all, especially when combined with the other two.

BTFO
T
F
O

>he's trying to get unattractive girls to actually go for unattractive guys
BASED FAT COCK CONNOR