The roll of shame is underrated af

The roll of shame is underrated af

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QhVC_AnZYYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>buy $75 bench thing on Craigslist
>has spotter pins
>have literally never been trapped under the bar

I just don't understand how this is even an issue. It's like $10 worth of metal.

Because serious gyms doesn't have squat racks.

'serious' gyms are under equipped

Planet Fitness isn't under equipped.

planet fatness is the feminist of gyms

If the gym have one of these, just quit.

What's the reasoning there, I'll take the bait.

Barbell is superior to dumbbells because you can put more weight on a barbell and lift it.

Oh, got it. I'll try barbell flyes tomorrow.

Go away bro!

>not doing flys with two barbells for maximum weight

Not gonna make it.

>when you alternate your curls on a barbell and it looks like you're just wobbling the bar back and forth in front of you

>mfw can't do squats with weights outside of a squat rack because of chondromalacia patella on both knees

What's the difference? Just drop the bar.

What do you mean? My problem is that without the rack it's hard to do the weighted squat with an actually meaningful weight without feeling pain on my knee. And it's ok for the first or second week, but then it'd start to swell and training leg would become almost impossible.

A squat rack and an olympic rack is the same thing, except the safety bar. You're talking of a smith machine, faggot!

Oh yeah that one. Sorry, I don't live in an English speaking country so I don't know how to say everything in English
But I'm not losing anything by squatting in the smith machine, am I? Or should I maybe lower weights and go for the rack?

You probably should consider a low bar squat, where your knees doesn't go beyond your toes.

Felt like being nice. Start with the bar and do starting strength.
youtu.be/QhVC_AnZYYM

I'm limited when it comes to squats because of knee issues as well. In my case I've found that front squats and zercher squats are much easier on my knees because of the difference in center of balance.

Tsatsouline has a great article somewhere aboit why the smith machine is the literal devil. It forces a highly unnatural movement, very very few exercises are worth doing using the smith "snap city" machine.

Tsatouline is a god

Shouldn't lowbar be easier on your knees?

My quads are already underdeveloped in relation to my posterior thigh, so I'm kinda reluctant on doing low bar squat.
Hmm maybe that's the reason why my legs aren't developing as well as the rest of my body.

Well front squat will in theory put more pressure on the knee, but if it doesn't, then keep doing them.

Everytime I see that pic, I think Rippletoe is wearing a bandana cause of the forehead wrinkles and Zyzz's hand